[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

10/9/2017  9:38 AM
djsunyc wrote:
TPercy wrote:No. Baker was asked to bake a cake for a gay wedding meaning that the design of it would have distinct features to a cake designed for a straight wedding

do you support the cake store owner's choice?

Yes. How the hell are you going to come into my store and ask me to make something i really don't want to make? Besides the couple found another bakery.

The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
10/9/2017  9:43 AM
Las Vegas mourns
Puerto Rico without power
Nazis back in Charlottesville

Trump/Pence STILL found it appropriate to plan divisive NFL stunt.
-Adam Best

once a knick always a knick
TPercy

10/9/2017  9:46 AM
misterearl wrote:Las Vegas mourns
Puerto Rico without power
Nazis back in Charlottesville

Trump/Pence STILL found it appropriate to plan divisive NFL stunt.
-Adam Best

I'm hip man. I think this must be a stunt to garner "support" of some kind but it doesn't justify the insane stupidity of heir actions.

They knew this was going to happen, but those to idiots still went to the game anyway. Not only divisive but just incredibly stupid.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

10/9/2017  10:08 AM
Like for god sakes this is sports we are talking about.
The Future is Bright!
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
10/9/2017  11:43 AM
TPercy wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
TPercy wrote:No. Baker was asked to bake a cake for a gay wedding meaning that the design of it would have distinct features to a cake designed for a straight wedding

Yes. How the hell are you going to come into my store and ask me to make something i really don't want to make? Besides the couple found another bakery.

do you support the nfl players taking a knee?

misterearl
USA
10/9/2017  12:12 PM
TPercy wrote:Like for god sakes this is sports we are talking about.

It's the CONSTITUTION we are talking about. Pence and his Bible thumpers put their so-called "religion" above the law of the land. Better hold on tight and hug your kids.

Meanwhile, trump goes golfing again today.

misterearl
USA
10/9/2017  12:13 PM
"If you voted for President Trump, shame on you, but if you are still one of the 32% who support him, shame on whoever raised you!"
smackeddog
Member: #883
10/9/2017  12:22 PM
TPercy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Case in point( In a ridculously hilarious fashion)

What exactly do you find hilarious in that video? Looked like someone who'd experienced a life time of abuse and discrimination for his sexuality reaching boiling point. Is it fair that he took it out on those particular people? No, but I don't see what's hilarious or ridiculous.

1) you have no evidence of that and it is far fetched to assume that anyone who reacted the way he did has suffered from abuse just because he is gay.

2)His argument for them to leave was beyond irrational and thus funny to me.

You sound like BRIGGS denying racism exists. Homophobia exists, most, if not all gay people experience it. You think it's far fetched to assume that a gay person getting outraged at religious people is doing so due to past homophobia they experienced? Really? Pfff.

It's not rocket science- if someones reaction is way out of proportion to the current situation, it usually means their reaction isn't just about the current situation, but it's activated stuff from the past. If someone is so angry they're on the verge of tears, it means that along with the anger there is hurt. If someone is accusing present people of thinking about them in a certain way even though they haven't, it usually means they're addressing stuff from the past. Instead of laughing at him, maybe you could try trying to empathize or understand.

TPercy

10/9/2017  12:26 PM
djsunyc wrote:
TPercy wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

I support their right to take a knee. Patriotism isn't something that should be compelled with force

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

10/9/2017  12:33 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Case in point( In a ridculously hilarious fashion)

What exactly do you find hilarious in that video? Looked like someone who'd experienced a life time of abuse and discrimination for his sexuality reaching boiling point. Is it fair that he took it out on those particular people? No, but I don't see what's hilarious or ridiculous.

1) you have no evidence of that and it is far fetched to assume that anyone who reacted the way he did has suffered from abuse just because he is gay.

2)His argument for them to leave was beyond irrational and thus funny to me.

You sound like BRIGGS denying racism exists. Homophobia exists, most, if not all gay people experience it. You think it's far fetched to assume that a gay person getting outraged at religious people is doing so due to past homophobia they experienced? Really? Pfff.

It's not rocket science- if someones reaction is way out of proportion to the current situation, it usually means their reaction isn't just about the current situation, but it's activated stuff from the past. If someone is so angry they're on the verge of tears, it means that along with the anger there is hurt. If someone is accusing present people of thinking about them in a certain way even though they haven't, it usually means they're addressing stuff from the past. Instead of laughing at him, maybe you could try trying to empathize or understand.

I'm not denying that possibility; however, there is also a possibility that he is just a bat **** crazy person with a far left agenda. Fact is that neither ME nor YOU knows what his deal is other than I found his reaction hilarious.

The Future is Bright!
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/9/2017  12:37 PM
TPercy wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
TPercy wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

I support their right to take a knee. Patriotism isn't something that should be compelled with force

Why are you assuming the kneeling players aren't patriots? The protest isn't Anti America! It's Anti Police Brutality which has been going on for decades. You should be able to understand this. I'm starting to think you may not fully appreciate the severity of the problem.

Perhaps you need to broaden your perspective and do a deeper dive into how other people live and what they're dealing with. You don't sound like someone who's exposed to the same treatment as many other minorities. Otherwise I doubt you'd be talking like this.

Trump is trying to take us back to the old Law and Order days where cracking heads was the answer to everything. If you don't see that I feel you're not paying attention. Go look up what AG Sessions is doing to do away with the progress that was being made in Law Enforcement and trying to push his old BULL CONNOR style Law Enforcement.

misterearl
USA
10/9/2017  1:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  1:27 PM
Governor of Puerto Rico just sent letter on humanitarian disaster in progress
trump is monday golfing
misterearl
USA
10/9/2017  1:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  1:44 PM
Trump has no beliefs, no ambitions, no morals, no principles, no guidelines, no plans, no expectations. He simply needs to sow chaos daily.

You think he's attacking North Korea in his tweets?
No. he's trying to terrorize *you*.
The NFL?
Segments of America?
No. all of us.

misterearl
USA
10/9/2017  1:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  1:56 PM

Not one story of honorable conduct has emerged from this White House. Instead, it's been lies, deception, corruption, graft, propaganda.

We need to never again discuss this man with respect to policy.
it's become more than clear in 9 months that he holds no policy positions.
- Seth Abramson

misterearl
USA
10/9/2017  2:07 PM
Remember the Jones Act that people fought so hard to be waived for PuertoRico?

The waiver expired and won't be extended by Trump.

Disgusting.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/9/2017  2:30 PM
TPercy

10/9/2017  3:28 PM
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
TPercy wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Why are you assuming the kneeling players aren't patriots? The protest isn't Anti America! It's Anti Police Brutality which has been going on for decades. You should be able to understand this. I'm starting to think you may not fully appreciate the severity of the problem.

Perhaps you need to broaden your perspective and do a deeper dive into how other people live and what they're dealing with. You don't sound like someone who's exposed to the same treatment as many other minorities. Otherwise I doubt you'd be talking like this.

Trump is trying to take us back to the old Law and Order days where cracking heads was the answer to everything. If you don't see that I feel you're not paying attention. Go look up what AG Sessions is doing to do away with the progress that was being made in Law Enforcement and trying to push his old BULL CONNOR style Law Enforcement.

I'm not assuming people kneeling arnt patriots im saying that standing for the anthem is a symbol of patriotism and you can't compel someone to demonstrate patriotism. You completely mistook what i said

The Future is Bright!
misterearl
USA
10/9/2017  4:23 PM
Trump Against Everything Sane

JUST IN: Trump EPA chief calls to eliminate federal tax credits for wind and solar power.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
10/9/2017  4:59 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/05/republican-donors-trump-mcconnell-anger-243449

“Anybody who was there knew that I was not happy. And I don’t think anybody was happy. How could you be?” said Wachtell, who has previously given over $2,000 to McConnell but recently stopped donating to Senate GOP causes. “You’re never going to get a more sympathetic Republican than I am. But I’m sick and tired of nothing happening.”

With the GOP’s agenda at a virtual standstill on Capitol Hill, the party is contending with a hard reality. Some of the party's most elite and influential donors, who spent the past eight years plowing cash into the party’s coffers in hopes of accomplishing a sweeping conservative agenda and undoing Barack Obama’s legislative accomplishments, are closing their wallets

Some of the donors are giving lawmakers an earful. Bruce Rastetter, an Iowa agribusiness mogul who has funded a long list of Republican elected officials, said he had informed his state’s two GOP senators, Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst, that he would not donate to Republican senators “unless they pass new legislation or get new leadership.”

One seasoned GOP fundraiser forwarded along a curt email from a sought-after donor. “The GOP leaders should know, no movement on remaining agenda: tax reform, infrastructure, deregulation, etc. means no funding from supporters like me,” it read. “No meetings, calls, contributions until we see progress.”
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
TPercy

10/9/2017  5:24 PM
Good they deserve it. Even as a conservative I will happily call the GOP we have now a bunch of spineless pussies. They spend all their time last year criticizing and now they can't get the necessary **** done. They can all go **** themselves and I hope more donors close up their wallets and give these sad sons of stupid bitches a wake up call. Pathetic.
The Future is Bright!
Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy