[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
8/15/2017  2:51 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Nazi killed half my family. My Grandfather's 3 brothers and two sisters and families all dead. My Grandfather had tattoo on his arm from death camp.

This was the largest gathering of these people in 10 years? How many 2000? There are over 225 mm white people in this country. I think it speaks volumes how many people are in "cahoots" with these people. They are mostly young lost souls--they have no definition of life. Its going to happen. This is just another chance to blame"white person" or to group them in with "hate". The funny thing is on the other end--white person sticking up for for all and gave her life.

Every last person who voted for DT is NOT a racist or even close. You had a choice "Hillary Clinton" a proven bull **** artist who had more baggage than a mobster or Donald Trump who wanted to work hard and provide a better path economically shore up the borders and reduce taxes. That was the choice. She lost because she didnt even think it was important to go to some of these states? She was as obnoxious and arrogant as her followers. And whether DT is or is not a good President--Im sure most people are happy to shove it up the arse of many of these arrogant bastards at the very least. Do I think DT is some kind of white supremacist? I dont see anything in his life that he had any attacks against Jews Chinese Black Hispanic etc.. Many Hispanics coming from Mexico are just here to take advantage of loopholes in our system--its their fault for coming in illegally--no one else. The biggest joke is that a majority of these uppity people are the worst type of racist--the ones who talk behind the back. My opinion./

BRIGGS, you are the very definition of the worst kind of racist- you've advocated nuclear genocide against the entire middle east, and more recently North Korea. I genuinely don't get how you can think you're some sort of kind hearted, innocent, moderate Trump supporter while you hold the lives of other nations and races in such little regard.

AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/15/2017  3:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/15/2017  3:06 AM
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Nazi killed half my family. My Grandfather's 3 brothers and two sisters and families all dead. My Grandfather had tattoo on his arm from death camp.

This was the largest gathering of these people in 10 years? How many 2000? There are over 225 mm white people in this country. I think it speaks volumes how many people are in "cahoots" with these people. They are mostly young lost souls--they have no definition of life. Its going to happen. This is just another chance to blame"white person" or to group them in with "hate". The funny thing is on the other end--white person sticking up for for all and gave her life.

Every last person who voted for DT is NOT a racist or even close. You had a choice "Hillary Clinton" a proven bull **** artist who had more baggage than a mobster or Donald Trump who wanted to work hard and provide a better path economically shore up the borders and reduce taxes. That was the choice. She lost because she didnt even think it was important to go to some of these states? She was as obnoxious and arrogant as her followers. And whether DT is or is not a good President--Im sure most people are happy to shove it up the arse of many of these arrogant bastards at the very least. Do I think DT is some kind of white supremacist? I dont see anything in his life that he had any attacks against Jews Chinese Black Hispanic etc.. Many Hispanics coming from Mexico are just here to take advantage of loopholes in our system--its their fault for coming in illegally--no one else. The biggest joke is that a majority of these uppity people are the worst type of racist--the ones who talk behind the back. My opinion./

BRIGGS, you are the very definition of the worst kind of racist- you've advocated nuclear genocide against the entire middle east, and more recently North Korea. I genuinely don't get how you can think you're some sort of kind hearted, innocent, moderate Trump supporter while you hold the lives of other nations and races in such little regard.

You give Iran and North Korea the time to develop enough strategic fire power to hit the US with a nuclear bomb--and its going to happen. I dont know too many Americans who sit around wishing the destruction of any other country--but the people of NK and especially Iran do it to us. Thats the whole thing about being Jewish and knowing first hand there are people who would be willing to wipe a whole race out without conscious. There is only 1 solution to that problem unfortunately. At some point in time--were going to have to wipe these countries off the map. There is no chance with these countries--especially Iran. Those two countries main focus is to buy time and develop weapons for one reason.

http://www.newsweek.com/iran-lawmakers-chant-death-america-vote-expand-missile-program-260-million-650396

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
8/15/2017  3:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/15/2017  3:07 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

You give Iran and North Korea the time to develop enough strategic fire power to hit the US with a nuclear bomb--and its going to happen. I dont know too many Americans who sit around wishing the destruction of any other country--but the people of NK and especially Iran do it to us. Thats the whole thing about being Jewish and knowing first hand there are people who would be willing to wipe a whole race out without conscious. There is only 1 solution to that problem unfortunately.

http://www.newsweek.com/iran-lawmakers-chant-death-america-vote-expand-missile-program-260-million-650396

You're the one who is willing to wipe out races without conscience. Why would Iran launch nuclear weapons at the US? Why would North Korea? Why would it make any sense for them? You're paranoid and advocate genocide based on that, yet seem to think you're a moderate non-racist- it beggars belief. How are you different from a german Nazi exterminating Jewish people because they claimed they were a threat to their survival?

BRIGGS
8/15/2017  3:16 AM
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

You give Iran and North Korea the time to develop enough strategic fire power to hit the US with a nuclear bomb--and its going to happen. I dont know too many Americans who sit around wishing the destruction of any other country--but the people of NK and especially Iran do it to us. Thats the whole thing about being Jewish and knowing first hand there are people who would be willing to wipe a whole race out without conscious. There is only 1 solution to that problem unfortunately.

You're the one who is willing to wipe out races without conscience. Why would Iran launch nuclear weapons at the US? Why would North Korea? Why would it make any sense for them? You're paranoid and advocate genocide based on that, yet seem to think you're a moderate non-racist- it beggars belief.

Their core ideology is based on the premise of wiping out Israel and the US. Either the new age Iranians take control of that country and change the whole system OR either the US or Israel will eventually have to take them out. I wish it wasnt like that--but your naive if you dont get it. Its pot luck with NK. Weve been at it with them for 50 years now. With NK we have to sit on their borders with bombs waiting for them to make a move. If they had the goods right now--theyd go for it. Cant let them get there. Insane right? But also reality.
RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
8/15/2017  3:20 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

You're the one who is willing to wipe out races without conscience. Why would Iran launch nuclear weapons at the US? Why would North Korea? Why would it make any sense for them? You're paranoid and advocate genocide based on that, yet seem to think you're a moderate non-racist- it beggars belief.

Their core ideology is based on the premise of wiping out Israel and the US. Either the new age Iranians take control of that country and change the whole system OR either the US or Israel will eventually have to take them out. I wish it wasnt like that--but your naive if you dont get it. Its pot luck with NK. Weve been at it with them for 50 years now. With NK we have to sit on their borders with bombs waiting for them to make a move. If they had the goods right now--theyd go for it. Cant let them get there. Insane right? But also reality.

Why would either country launch a first strike nuclear attack on America?! Doing so would assure their own destruction for zero gain? Even the more fanatical dictator has self-preservation instincts- why would they sign their own death warrant?!

BRIGGS
8/15/2017  3:30 AM
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Why would either country launch a first strike nuclear attack on America?! Doing so would assure their own destruction for zero gain? Even the more fanatical dictator has self-preservation instincts- why would they sign their own death warrant?!

Why would Iran launch an attack on Israel? What world do you live in?

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
8/15/2017  3:33 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

If they launched a strike against Israel, America and or Israel would launch a nuclear strike against them, obliterating them. Why would that make sense for them? What world do you live in?

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
8/15/2017  6:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/15/2017  6:24 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
arkrud wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:And whether DT is or is not a good President--Im sure most people are happy to shove it up the arse of many of these arrogant bastards at the very least.

This is what's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If you voted for, and/or justify the performance of the President out of spite - because you resent the perception that Democrats don't respect your intelligence, well then that's exactly why they're right not to.

Too bad--cry about it.

I'd suggest "President Trump: He's Incompetent But Makes Me Feel Better About Me" for his reelection slogan.

Its the crybaby mentality. I lost so now Im going to throw stones. Im sure Hillary wouldve been a fine President

i think what's been lost on you (and others) is that voting for trump was THE BIGGEST CRY BABY MOVE EVER.

Im sure there is a lot of people who would counter that having Hillary as President was not acceptable under almost any circumstance. From day 1 there was no building a government that could work together for common ground. Its like having two countries within one. Some of what trump says makes common sense. Ih he is leaning to far in a direction--then you find a common ground on negotiation. But from the Democratic side its been no before he took office. Thats unfortunate. I dont know one thing that he said was so far off base? Its mostly been about protectionism prosperity and safety.

Not like I agree with you on all counts but it is pointless to preach Judaism to Muslims... Wrong forum.
We should not remove the symbols of the past but erect the symbols of the past that were untold and forgotten because they were not feet with American exceptionalism and narratives that America never did anything wrong.
Time to make museums similar to Holocaust museums in Europe in former slave market buildings in the South, mark the places where black people were killed and erect the monuments for those who fight against slavery and segregation.
Just in front of General Lee statue.
Past cannot be removed by removing the monuments - it can only be brought back to the present.
Nation which forget its history has no future.

I don't feel threatened by Nazi/ skinhead. They are such a small part of society they don't matter. While this was unfortunate event-- more violence on a daily basis over drugs gangs et al that whole scene should've been a non event. First town should have done what it had to do to keep them out or to shut it down quickly. Secondly and I think where Trump Saturday comment come from-- those protestors came for violent scene(they came stocked with gear). There was culpability in their actions. If they don't protest-- no one gets hurt-- police get these arseholes out in 30 minutes. Why people giving kkk / nazi even one second of attention? Let cops do the job.

BRIGGS I cannot believe the delusion you operate under. Counterprotesters came out to protest against the idea of white supremacy. You seem to be under the belief that just people should sit idly by and let that stufff go unchecked. You sound like the president. Rather than speaking against hate, you are trying to make the nazis the victims. These white supremacist are fighting for an America in which minorities are treated as second class citizens. Only the nazis ran a car through a crowd, but in your mind the counterprotesters are responsible. You are right about one thing. The just went out there to protest and make sure these white supremacist understand that Trump ain't making nothing Great Again if that means taking America back to the 1930s. We won't stand for it and we are going to fight just as hard as them.

Trust the Process
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/15/2017  6:33 AM
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

If they launched a strike against Israel, America and or Israel would launch a nuclear strike against them, obliterating them. Why would that make sense for them? What world do you live in?

Great conversation, to summarize:
Briggs lives in the United States of Paranoia deals in absolutes, requires assurance of the full might of the military to make it through the day. Actively advocates wiping out other countries without conscience while baselessly accusing them of doing the same. He represents somewhere between 35 -40% of Americans. My estimate, but I think 3-4 out of 10 people I talk to feel this way, whether they are comfortable disclosing it or not. This is the direct outcome of 75 years of fear mongering since WW2.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
8/15/2017  8:03 AM
arkrud
Member: #995
USA
8/15/2017  8:22 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Briggs lives in the United States of Paranoia deals in absolutes, requires assurance of the full might of the military to make it through the day. Actively advocates wiping out other countries without conscience while baselessly accusing them of doing the same. He represents somewhere between 35 -40% of Americans. My estimate, but I think 3-4 out of 10 people I talk to feel this way, whether they are comfortable disclosing it or not. This is the direct outcome of 75 years of fear mongering since WW2.

The problem with Iran and North Korea (and Venezuela for this matter) is their system is dead-end and it will implode rather sooner than later.
And then all bets will be off. Nobody can imagine what the people which world is gone will do at the gates of hell.
So far we and other countries who have something to lose decided to do preemptive actions no matter the human cost. And it worked.
The destruction of IS-IS killing hundred of thousands and destroying the whole countries in the process being the latest example.
If you want to extend the suffering of NK people indefinitely and increase a risk for South and Israel indefinitely the status quo is your choice.
I think Koreans and Jews have the right to be free of fear same as Americans. So my choice is to get read of the thread preemptively.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
arkrud
Member: #995
USA
8/15/2017  8:26 AM
nixluva wrote:

Why not erect as many or more museums, monuments, and places of heritage showing the history of slavery and segregation and commemorate the heroes who fight them and put an end to them?
Why destroy the history that must be remembered to not repeat itself?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/15/2017  8:39 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

If you are worried about a country starting a war in the middle east, you should be more worried about Israel. Going by the last 40 years or so. Iran hasnt started a war with another country in about 400 years.

Welpee
Member: #6239

8/15/2017  8:44 AM
arkrud wrote:I think Koreans and Jews have the right to be free of fear same as Americans. So my choice is to get read of the thread preemptively.
One problem is the delusion that the US is some modern version of superman and we can just go around the world preemptively bombing countries who we don't want to become a threat. We are not as powerful as most Americans want to believe we are and other countries are stronger than we want to admit they are. Vietnam should've have proven that Americans don't have much of an appetite for ideological wars nor do we trust our government to send us to war for legit reasons. Remember we when attacked Iraq because of their WMDs then a few weeks later Bush starting talking about the mission was to liberate the citizens of Iraq?

There are also a bunch of other countries ruled by evil dictators. What's our justification for cherry picking the citizens who have a right to be free but we neglect others? The live free argument if very arbitrary.

Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

8/15/2017  8:55 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

You give Iran and North Korea the time to develop enough strategic fire power to hit the US with a nuclear bomb--and its going to happen. I dont know too many Americans who sit around wishing the destruction of any other country--but the people of NK and especially Iran do it to us. Thats the whole thing about being Jewish and knowing first hand there are people who would be willing to wipe a whole race out without conscious. There is only 1 solution to that problem unfortunately. At some point in time--were going to have to wipe these countries off the map. There is no chance with these countries--especially Iran. Those two countries main focus is to buy time and develop weapons for one reason.

For a sometimes smart fellow, you sure do sound ignorant here. Iranians ALL hate Americans? Hmm. Have you met any? Don't fall victim to the rhetoric of victimhood. I am also a Jew. I also have close family friends who were Auschwitz survivors. I have also been to Auschwitz in person. Hate is what lead to that place. There's no room for it in a civilized world.

Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

8/15/2017  8:56 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Well put.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/15/2017  9:44 AM
Welpee wrote:
arkrud wrote:I think Koreans and Jews have the right to be free of fear same as Americans. So my choice is to get read of the thread preemptively.
One problem is the delusion that the US is some modern version of superman and we can just go around the world preemptively bombing countries who we don't want to become a threat. We are not as powerful as most Americans want to believe we are and other countries are stronger than we want to admit they are. Vietnam should've have proven that Americans don't have much of an appetite for ideological wars nor do we trust our government to send us to war for legit reasons. Remember we when attacked Iraq because of their WMDs then a few weeks later Bush starting talking about the mission was to liberate the citizens of Iraq?

There are also a bunch of other countries ruled by evil dictators. What's our justification for cherry picking the citizens who have a right to be free but we neglect others? The live free argument if very arbitrary.

That last part is exactly right. The US cherry picking which countries to bully under the guise of "liberating their citizens" is why such a large population across the world hates the US. Briggs thinks it's ok for him and Trump to make threats about wiping out Korea in casual conversation. But if someone is Iran uses the same rhetoric the the same Briggs concludes it's fundamental to their core ideology. This is as clear cut an example of right wing hypocrisy as you'll get.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

8/15/2017  10:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/15/2017  10:08 AM
Some details coming in on the protests and counter protests in Charlottesville

The group carrying assault rifles that formed the perimeter around the park were counter protesters. A group called Redneck Revolt was there to protect counter protesters

The counter protesters were a mix of local citizens and paid professional protesters belonging to Antifa. They were called in by Solidarity Cville because they expected violence and wanted to bolster their numbers.

Members of Atifa were also photographed carrying assault rifles. they can be identified by the red bandanas around their necks.

It appears that Antifa will also be investigated for their role in the violence in Charlottesville

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/who-were-the-counterprotesters-in-charlottesville.html

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

8/15/2017  10:16 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:And whether DT is or is not a good President--Im sure most people are happy to shove it up the arse of many of these arrogant bastards at the very least.

This is what's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If you voted for, and/or justify the performance of the President out of spite - because you resent the perception that Democrats don't respect your intelligence, well then that's exactly why they're right not to.

Too bad--cry about it.

I'd suggest "President Trump: He's Incompetent But Makes Me Feel Better About Me" for his reelection slogan.

Its the crybaby mentality. I lost so now Im going to throw stones. Im sure Hillary wouldve been a fine President

Briggs, you wrote unsolicited, it doesn't matter if he's competent or not, most of his supporters are just motivated to win a battle over "arrogant bastards."

You threw the first stone here, and have gleefully reduced the office of President as merely a vehicle to exercise a personal vendetta.

I write this fully aware you don't understand the implications of this and clearly believe "Nananana" is a relevant, effective response.

In other words thank you, you're making my point for me.

--->Briggs, you wrote unsolicited, it doesn't matter if he's competent or not, most of his supporters are just motivated to win a battle over "arrogant bastards."

Is this what they call fake news? Taking one line out of 20 and changing the words?

Can you tell me first line of what I wrote in that post? Thank you

Of course I can. It's one page back. What's your point?

BRIGGS
8/15/2017  10:20 AM
Rookie wrote:Some details coming in on the protests and counter protests in Charlottesville

The group carrying assault rifles that formed the perimeter around the park were counter protesters. A group called Redneck Revolt was there to protect counter protesters

The counter protesters were a mix of local citizens and paid professional protesters belonging to Antifa. They were called in by Solidarity Cville because they expected violence and wanted to bolster their numbers.

Members of Atifa were also photographed carrying assault rifles. they can be identified by the red bandanas around their necks.

It appears that Antifa will also be investigated for their role in the violence in Charlottesville

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/who-were-the-counterprotesters-in-charlottesville.html

100% this was a two way street. Of course we dont want scum supremacist bt they are little in numbers--Let town state or cops deal with them--get them out. For group bringing weapons to protest--they are just as bad. This wouldve been non event if they just let police handle it.

RIP Crushalot😞
Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy