[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Now Portland wants to trade for Melo
Author Thread
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

7/17/2017  10:58 AM
I think Portland makes perfect sense... they have some high end talent. They're payroll is insanely bloated. I think it would be easy to get the pieces to fit.
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/17/2017  1:04 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:I think Portland makes perfect sense... they have some high end talent. They're payroll is insanely bloated. I think it would be easy to get the pieces to fit.
yea but who do you want?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

7/17/2017  1:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/17/2017  1:28 PM
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I think Portland makes perfect sense... they have some high end talent. They're payroll is insanely bloated. I think it would be easy to get the pieces to fit.
yea but who do you want?

I'd take Bledsoe and Warren from the Suns if Melo is going to waive the NTC. Warren is still just 23 and while he might not ever learn to shoot, he is an inside threat and we have other guys who can shoot. Warren is another young low risk high upside talent with 1 yr left on his rookie contract. Suns salso still have cap room. Would Melo waive the NTC and trade kicker for Phoenix, likely not, but that is the kind of deal we should make

Now Portland wants to trade for Melo

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy