Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
8/25/2017  11:57 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:I have a feeling that melo will be moved for Kevin love they are just waiting on wade to join the cavs and melo will say yes.
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

If healthy that team wins the chip plus a top 4 pick to land a future star center next year... with lebron buddies around he retires a cav Dan Gilbert's wet dream

And for the knicks love inserts right next to kp. two outside threats one a rebounding machine the other a blocking machine.this also gives Willy the control of the second unit big off the bench that the offense can flow through next year .

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

I don't know why but I think the cavs are trying to squeeze baker in the deal as a back up pg they've been missing since dilly. Hence why we have been looking into signing jack .

With wade at shooting guard what does melo bring to the table
at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

Are the cavs better served with thomas, wade and James by a better isolation mid rage scorer?

Real question is who dose lebron prefer, he's running the show, love is good but his numbers are blown up from lebron. Melo is the superior talent on offense,regardless of what statistical bs there is. If you watched the chip this year the cavs were missing a melo one that could create his own shots plus lebron,melo,wade are banana boat brothers they've probably talked about playing together for quite some time.

Between Thompson,lebron,melo,wade I don't see rebounding being a issue

With Thomas and melo,Korver,jr I don't see three point shooting being a issue.

Melo is a bad defensive 3 but he actually is a pretty darn good defensive 4 and you better believe LBJ holds melo accountable on defense.

If you think lebron wants to play with love over melo your crazy. I just don't see any connection with love and LBJ as a matter of fact I believe they don't get along . Lebron knows he will make melo the best player melo can be.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WOULD WE WANNA TAKE ON LOVE who has a AWEFUL CONTRACT and is injury prone . what kinda player would we really be getting in return since his numbers are made easy by playing alongside lebron. I know he's a rebounding machine but he's not going to get half the open looks and easy shots he got playing alongside LBJ.

Also, Love has chronic back issues.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

8/26/2017  12:10 AM
To be honest even though I could see a love melo swap happening if wade goes to Cleveland. I think I might just rather have the knicks starbury him like they did to stephon, and either get him to void his contract, or just use his opt out in next offseason. I'd rather just have the money to sign younger better free agents. Then to be stuck with a Ryan Anderson or a Kevin love.
smackeddog
Member: #883
8/26/2017  3:06 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:I have a feeling that melo will be moved for Kevin love they are just waiting on wade to join the cavs and melo will say yes.
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

If healthy that team wins the chip plus a top 4 pick to land a future star center next year... with lebron buddies around he retires a cav Dan Gilbert's wet dream

And for the knicks love inserts right next to kp. two outside threats one a rebounding machine the other a blocking machine.this also gives Willy the control of the second unit big off the bench that the offense can flow through next year .

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

I don't know why but I think the cavs are trying to squeeze baker in the deal as a back up pg they've been missing since dilly. Hence why we have been looking into signing jack .

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

Are the cavs better served with thomas, wade and James by a better isolation mid rage scorer?

Real question is who dose lebron prefer, he's running the show, love is good but his numbers are blown up from lebron. Melo is the superior talent on offense,regardless of what statistical bs there is. If you watched the chip this year the cavs were missing a melo one that could create his own shots plus lebron,melo,wade are banana boat brothers they've probably talked about playing together for quite some time.

Melo is a bad defensive 3 but he actually is a pretty darn good defensive 4 and you better believe LBJ holds melo accountable on defense.

If you think lebron wants to play with love over melo your crazy. I just don't see any connection with love and LBJ as a matter of fact I believe they don't get along . Lebron knows he will make melo the best player melo can be.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WOULD WE WANNA TAKE ON LOVE who has a AWEFUL CONTRACT and is injury prone . what kinda player would we really be getting in return since his numbers are made easy by playing alongside lebron. I know he's a rebounding machine but he's not going to get half the open looks and easy shots he got playing alongside LBJ.

The hope would be we could then move Love to another team for something better than what we can get for Melo (because Love doesn't have a no trade clause).

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

8/26/2017  6:23 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
Welpee wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

You guys are killing me with this Baker bro-mance. Like anybody other than the knicks wants Baker at over twice his market value.

Actually it was stated that baker had interest from multiple teams . Did we over pay, yea sure I guess but when your in the dumps like the knicks sometimes you have to give incentives for them to comeback . And of the few on the board that think baker is the real deal, we are not alone in the NBA world. Hubble brown, JVG,obviously Phil and the now front office, opposing head coaches have made mention of what a player baker is . Your being blind if you still think baker is not a player that belongs in the NBA . The guy almost had a triple double a few times.baker is a real plus in so many ways on the court ESP on defense. Hes always in the right place at the right time, and getting the ball to the right guy at the right time .

I think you'll be eating your words hard when baker is contributing as a top bench player for the knicks.

Mills for sure sees baker as a future piece of the puzzle he even mentions him in his blog

He had a -21 offensive/defensive rating last year
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

8/26/2017  6:25 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

Of course we want Love over Melo because he has a no trade clause, we will find someone to give us a young player and a lottery pick. I just dont see the Cavs wanting to deal us Love, not when they can deal love and get better assets than Melo

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

8/26/2017  6:56 AM
knicks1248 wrote:let me ask you something,

what has mills done that gives you so much optimism?

He's genuinely trying to turn the Knicks into a winner and putting in max effort in that regard.

Something that Melo has NEVER done here.

This bizarre narrative that Melo is being disrespected and not being treated right is sort of mind boggling. If he played the game the right way and simply acted like at true franchise player and professional, and this is without regard to wins or losses, the Knicks would have zero desire to trade him.

This is true for ALL OF LIFE, not just the NBA. A man's value is the value he brings to the world every single day. If you can play defense but you just don't care, you are not presenting maximum value to your situation. You are showing you are disposable. If you can help your team win but you don't care, you are not presenting maximum value to your situation. You, again, are showing you are disposable. The list can go on and on about what Melo COULD DO for the betterment of the franchise, it's just that he DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN.

I always akin a NBA franchise player and a franchise, the relationship like a "marriage"

Act like marriage material and no one wants to divorce you.

Present no value ( stop blowing, stop cooking, stop cleaning, stop working, keep nagging, keep being a headache) and someone will want to dump you.

The Knicks are NOT trying to fire Melo off this team. Melo QUIT ON THIS ENTIRE TEAM and has done so for years. Everyone here has a right to their "fandom", if you think that's OK, then you think it's OK, it's your right. Just never say the name on the front of the jersey means more than the name on the back. Just never say you love the Knicks, because how can you love the Knicks if you'd rather see them lose rather than win because that's the ONLY way to RATIONALIZE Melo's indifference and failures to just give max effort.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

8/26/2017  9:23 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Melo left off season ticket program hahahahahahaha hoodie melo just isn't that good anymore

Would have been smarter IMO to include him. Send Melo the message that the Knicks will take this as far as he does, even if it means bringing him back. Unless he expands his wish list.

truthfully it doesnt seem like there is much interest from anybody except Houston even if he did expand the wishlist

are you kidding me, no one is even going to call if he already stated he only wants the rockets, Portland and the thunder showed interest, and who knows who else. If he waived that ntc the knicks would have atleast 20 offers

Perhaps but moot.

He has a NTC and he has no reason to waive it.

I kind of think it was Bs that he picks the rockets only, knowing there was no way in hell the knicks were taking ryan back

And after reading this, clearly this is more personal than business with mills.

It seems as though recently appointed Knicks president Steve Mills has picked up where departed executive Phil Jackson left off: Passive-aggressively snubbing Carmelo Anthony online.

In a post for The Official MSG Blog, Mills wrote about the Knicks' future - and failed to mention 10-time All-Star Anthony even once.

"Our plan to become more youthful and athletic is underway with 22-year-old Kristaps Porzingis, the return of Tim Hardaway Jr., 25, Willy Hernangomez, 23, and with the debut of our 1st round draft pick, Frank Ntilikina, just 19," Mills wrote.

Porzingis, Hardaway, Hernangomez, and Ntilikina earned two mentions apiece; Ron Baker even got a shoutout from the Knicks' top executive.

It was reported earlier in August that Anthony had still not met with the Knicks' front office this summer, despite the team's mutual parting of ways with ex-president Jackson and the re-shuffling of the front office. Anthony has been steadfast in refusing to waive his no-trade clause to facilitate a move to any team other than the Houston Rockets.

It's hard to not analyze Mills' vision of the Knicks' future as one distinctly devoid of the high-scoring veteran, even though Anthony could still attend training camp with the team this year.

"(The Knicks) are devoted to a bedrock principle - to restore the pride, work ethic and accountability that comes with playing in New York," Mills re-iterated.

By omission, Mills would seem to imply Anthony lacks the attributes he hopes will define the Knicks for years to come.

IT'S GOING TO BACK FIRE ON MILLS, watch and see..

MEH! How does espousing winning principles as a vision for your team backfire? The thing is they extended an olive branch to Melo and he smacked it away. F Melo Then! Phil is gone and they asked him to consider staying. When he declined he forfeited his right to be seen as part of this team's future. He's being paid. They don't owe him anymore than that.

True. But don't think Melo is crying about it. Its clear he has told the Knicks that he is tired of the **** show. Finally. As most players will end up doing. Melo has been promised that he will be traded before the beginning of the season. Knicks are just grandstanding (poorly). Trying to get more value. The trade will be made and everyone can move on. Melo hate will continue with the New York fans that like to whine and pick on scapegoats.(to make their lives seem better) The line up without a true star, like Melo, will be lucky to win 15 games. Hopefully we dont F up another draft pick. Do agree, with most, that its time to see how KP handles the pressure of being the go to guy. And the young guys need a chance to prove if they are solid NBA starters.

Go Mayweather!

knicks are doing the right thing. They are trying to grant him a trade BUT not at their expense. Im glad they arent settling for a terrible deal just to appease the guy.

Don't think it's about appeasing anyone. It's a business remember. Funny how if a player sees a better career move to go elsewhere, when told he is no longer in the plans if the organazaiion, it's selfish. But if a team drops a 7 year vet, it's business. Not that your saying that. Just pointing out it is what it is. Knicks told Melo they were moving on. Melo told them he is ready to move on but to his preffered destination. Things smart players who have a NTC get to do. The deal will get done as it is bad business to keep two entities together that do not want to be together.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
HofstraBBall

8/26/2017  9:28 AM
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

The hope would be we could then move Love to another team for something better than what we can get for Melo (because Love doesn't have a no trade clause).

Do people understand that Melo and LBJ are good friends? Why do you think Melo has ruled out the Cavs? Melo is not going to the Cavs to then have to worry about being on a ****ty team rebuilding, once again, in just one year. Hate to tell everyone but he is going to Houston. And we are taking on Anderson.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/26/2017  9:33 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Welpee wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

You guys are killing me with this Baker bro-mance. Like anybody other than the knicks wants Baker at over twice his market value.

Actually it was stated that baker had interest from multiple teams . Did we over pay, yea sure I guess but when your in the dumps like the knicks sometimes you have to give incentives for them to comeback . And of the few on the board that think baker is the real deal, we are not alone in the NBA world. Hubble brown, JVG,obviously Phil and the now front office, opposing head coaches have made mention of what a player baker is . Your being blind if you still think baker is not a player that belongs in the NBA . The guy almost had a triple double a few times.baker is a real plus in so many ways on the court ESP on defense. Hes always in the right place at the right time, and getting the ball to the right guy at the right time .

I think you'll be eating your words hard when baker is contributing as a top bench player for the knicks.

Mills for sure sees baker as a future piece of the puzzle he even mentions him in his blog

He had a -21 offensive/defensive rating last year

Are you talking about the team being -2.1 (not -21) per 100 with him on the court (as opposed to -3.5 with him off the court)? Or a different stat? There are a lot of different net offense/defense stats.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

8/26/2017  10:41 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Melo left off season ticket program hahahahahahaha hoodie melo just isn't that good anymore

Would have been smarter IMO to include him. Send Melo the message that the Knicks will take this as far as he does, even if it means bringing him back. Unless he expands his wish list.

truthfully it doesnt seem like there is much interest from anybody except Houston even if he did expand the wishlist

are you kidding me, no one is even going to call if he already stated he only wants the rockets, Portland and the thunder showed interest, and who knows who else. If he waived that ntc the knicks would have atleast 20 offers

Perhaps but moot.

He has a NTC and he has no reason to waive it.

I kind of think it was Bs that he picks the rockets only, knowing there was no way in hell the knicks were taking ryan back

And after reading this, clearly this is more personal than business with mills.

It seems as though recently appointed Knicks president Steve Mills has picked up where departed executive Phil Jackson left off: Passive-aggressively snubbing Carmelo Anthony online.

In a post for The Official MSG Blog, Mills wrote about the Knicks' future - and failed to mention 10-time All-Star Anthony even once.

"Our plan to become more youthful and athletic is underway with 22-year-old Kristaps Porzingis, the return of Tim Hardaway Jr., 25, Willy Hernangomez, 23, and with the debut of our 1st round draft pick, Frank Ntilikina, just 19," Mills wrote.

Porzingis, Hardaway, Hernangomez, and Ntilikina earned two mentions apiece; Ron Baker even got a shoutout from the Knicks' top executive.

It was reported earlier in August that Anthony had still not met with the Knicks' front office this summer, despite the team's mutual parting of ways with ex-president Jackson and the re-shuffling of the front office. Anthony has been steadfast in refusing to waive his no-trade clause to facilitate a move to any team other than the Houston Rockets.

It's hard to not analyze Mills' vision of the Knicks' future as one distinctly devoid of the high-scoring veteran, even though Anthony could still attend training camp with the team this year.

"(The Knicks) are devoted to a bedrock principle - to restore the pride, work ethic and accountability that comes with playing in New York," Mills re-iterated.

By omission, Mills would seem to imply Anthony lacks the attributes he hopes will define the Knicks for years to come.

IT'S GOING TO BACK FIRE ON MILLS, watch and see..

MEH! How does espousing winning principles as a vision for your team backfire? The thing is they extended an olive branch to Melo and he smacked it away. F Melo Then! Phil is gone and they asked him to consider staying. When he declined he forfeited his right to be seen as part of this team's future. He's being paid. They don't owe him anymore than that.

True. But don't think Melo is crying about it. Its clear he has told the Knicks that he is tired of the **** show. Finally. As most players will end up doing. Melo has been promised that he will be traded before the beginning of the season. Knicks are just grandstanding (poorly). Trying to get more value. The trade will be made and everyone can move on. Melo hate will continue with the New York fans that like to whine and pick on scapegoats.(to make their lives seem better) The line up without a true star, like Melo, will be lucky to win 15 games. Hopefully we dont F up another draft pick. Do agree, with most, that its time to see how KP handles the pressure of being the go to guy. And the young guys need a chance to prove if they are solid NBA starters.

Go Mayweather!

knicks are doing the right thing. They are trying to grant him a trade BUT not at their expense. Im glad they arent settling for a terrible deal just to appease the guy.

Don't think it's about appeasing anyone. It's a business remember. Funny how if a player sees a better career move to go elsewhere, when told he is no longer in the plans if the organazaiion, it's selfish. But if a team drops a 7 year vet, it's business. Not that your saying that. Just pointing out it is what it is. Knicks told Melo they were moving on. Melo told them he is ready to move on but to his preffered destination. Things smart players who have a NTC get to do. The deal will get done as it is bad business to keep two entities together that do not want to be together.

i dont have anything against his wish to be moved to houston BUT its just not possible currently without taking back andersons contract which is insane. I agree it will get done because i think the knicks need to move on with the youth movement
knicks1248
Member: #582
8/26/2017  11:19 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

Do people understand that Melo and LBJ are good friends? Why do you think Melo has ruled out the Cavs? Melo is not going to the Cavs to then have to worry about being on a ****ty team rebuilding, once again, in just one year. Hate to tell everyone but he is going to Houston. And we are taking on Anderson.

If that happens, then it was never about business, it was all personal. Mills would have officially sabotage the future.

ES
HofstraBBall

8/26/2017  11:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/26/2017  12:02 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

If that happens, then it was never about business, it was all personal. Mills would have officially sabotage the future.

Don't like Mills. Think he is an Ivy League ass kisser. Corporate spider. That said. He has a vision (Stolen from Phil) of the team being young and more team oriented. All wearing tight shorts, two hand chest passing team players running a system developed in the 30's. That said, he is in charge and has the right to build his vision the way he (Phil) sees fit. But seriously... donr have a problem with a guy in charge doing things his way. Dolan put him in charge. Got to give him a chance. Just don't think the NBA will ever have 5 guys with average talent playing good ole team ball that will win a chip.

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

8/26/2017  12:14 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

The problem is Melo is still on the Knicks and Love is still on the Cavs, despite by what all accounts was Melo being that close to being traded to the Rockets.

None of what you wrote about James being in charge and Melo's superior abilities carries the same weight if it is all somehow dependent on Wade being a cav.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

8/26/2017  1:31 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

The problem is Melo is still on the Knicks and Love is still on the Cavs, despite by what all accounts was Melo being that close to being traded to the Rockets.

None of what you wrote about James being in charge and Melo's superior abilities carries the same weight if it is all somehow dependent on Wade being a cav.

You really don't think melo waves his no trade if wade, another one of Melos best buddies goes there after his buyout. Melo also has a opt out after this season, if lebron leaves so can melo.

I think people are over valuing love who the cavs realize doesn't hold much value on the trade market . They got laughed at for trying to offer love for pg13. Melo might be the best value they can get for love .who is injury prone and has a aweful contract, again I can see it happening but it doesn't mean I want it to happen.

Personally I'd rather starbury melo next year making him use his opt out for next season. Or force him to waive his no trade clause honestly, I would rather have the cap space or one year contracts then take on bad contracts.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
8/26/2017  1:53 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

You really don't think melo waves his no trade if wade, another one of Melos best buddies goes there after his buyout. Melo also has a opt out after this season, if lebron leaves so can melo.

I think people are over valuing love who the cavs realize doesn't hold much value on the trade market . They got laughed at for trying to offer love for pg13. Melo might be the best value they can get for love .who is injury prone and has a aweful contract, again I can see it happening but it doesn't mean I want it to happen.

Personally I'd rather starbury melo next year making him use his opt out for next season. Or force him to waive his no trade clause honestly, I would rather have the cap space or one year contracts then take on bad contracts.

I think LeBron has let Melo know that he is not staying in Cleveland and that the franchise is a mess. Houston is one of the best run franchises in the na and there is no state income tax. Harden is younger and is locked up by the rockets. I think Houston is the smart move for Melo. The deal is also easier to get done because he said he would give up the 8 mil trade kicker Phil gave him for Houston.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/26/2017  1:59 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

Don't like Mills. Think he is an Ivy League ass kisser. Corporate spider. That said. He has a vision (Stolen from Phil) of the team being young and more team oriented. All wearing tight shorts, two hand chest passing team players running a system developed in the 30's. That said, he is in charge and has the right to build his vision the way he (Phil) sees fit. But seriously... donr have a problem with a guy in charge doing things his way. Dolan put him in charge. Got to give him a chance. Just don't think the NBA will ever have 5 guys with average talent playing good ole team ball that will win a chip.

"stole from Phil?"
What about "Continued a turn around"? Isn't that what we all want, Continued culture?

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/26/2017  2:04 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

1 extra season of Ryan Anderson sabotages our future? Seriously? Just meditate or something and you'll make it through the extra 6 months. What sabotaged our future was giving Melo this contract.
Knickoftime

8/26/2017  2:43 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

It's not about Melo, it's about the cavs.

You think if the cavs were dangling love and it was melo refusing we wouldn't know?

Knickoftime

8/26/2017  2:46 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

1 extra season of Ryan Anderson sabotages our future? Seriously?

But why take it on at all when it isn't necessary?

You don't need Ryan Anderson for zero years of melo. He's completely superfluous at a cost of $22m in 2019-20.

HofstraBBall

8/26/2017  4:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/26/2017  4:33 PM
Nalod wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Thompson
Melo
Lbj
Wade
Thomas

KP,oquin
Love,Willy
Beasley,Thomas
Thjr,Lee
Frank,baker

at PF superior to love?

Rebounding?

3pt shooting?

Defense?

Size?

"stole from Phil?"
What about "Continued a turn around"? Isn't that what we all want, Continued culture?

What was he like before Phil? Committed to a youth movement? And its not a put down to say someone has learned from.past experiences. Btw, It's only a turn around if it succeeds. Yes, the young movement is the only way to go when things have gone to ****. But we did that before when we had Gallo, Chandler and others. That did not make us a compettve playoff team. And yes, I don't like sleazy Ivy league ass kissers. (Which he is) His biggest asset with Dolan. While goinf young and resetting is only choice, I just don't have any faith in his ability to lead a "Turn Around" As he has too much of that Dolan slime still all over him. Guys like that never get any true respect.

Melo rumors heating up?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy