7/8/2017  1:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/8/2017  1:23 PM
Rumors out that Melo is going to Houston. Just tweeted by JKidds kid

https://t.co/7bUDSRcDE2

AUTOADVERT
knickinthehead
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7517

7/8/2017  1:31 PM
I am probably In the minority here but one Of my Favorite players on the Knicks Is Carmelo Anthony I don't want to see him traded Away.
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

7/8/2017  1:34 PM
knickinthehead wrote:I am probably In the minority here but one Of my Favorite players on the Knicks Is Carmelo Anthony I don't want to see him traded Away.

your third post and you incure the wrath of the melo hater ohhhhhhh i scared for u

knickinthehead
Member: #7517

7/8/2017  1:35 PM
dacash wrote:
knickinthehead wrote:I am probably In the minority here but one Of my Favorite players on the Knicks Is Carmelo Anthony I don't want to see him traded Away.

your third post and you incure the wrath of the melo hater ohhhhhhh i scared for u

Hey Its all good I realize A lot of people don't like him. That's cool.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

7/8/2017  1:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/8/2017  1:43 PM
knickinthehead wrote:
dacash wrote:

I like him too...But its time to go..Actually he should have never been re-signed but thats another topic for another yesterday!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/8/2017  1:45 PM
The guy that tweeted about the deal to the cave is now saying it will be a deal with the rockets
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

7/8/2017  2:45 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
TPercy wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
TPercy wrote:
anrst wrote:i would love to get chriss

We already have KP I think a more feasible deal would be for Chriss to go the Cavs and warren bender and knight to NYK with KOQ and Melo to PHX

You have to take Chriss. He has the most potential out of all the moving parts. He compliments KP & Willy perfectly given his skill set to complete a 3 man rotation at PF/C. As he is more agile and & quick and can be groomed to guard stretch 4s an area KP & Willy struggle with.

I would like Chriss too but I don't think we get him and I would prefer warren to Chriss

Respect your opinion but can't agree. Chriss brings more to the table. He is on a rookie contract while Warren will get an increase next off-season. He blks shots, shoots 3s, potential to guard stretch 4s. With growing offensive potential. For Love I think we can ask for both. If Cavs want morw then Melo. Then I would want Chriss and they can take Warren.

I wouldnt touch Knight either unless they are taking Noah off our hands.

Problem is that with melo gone we are in need of a starting 3. Thus, the need for a 3 in addition to the fact that the warren offers potential two way skills going forward trumps going after chriss unless perhaps taking on Brandon knights contract we get both.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

7/8/2017  2:47 PM
CrushAlot wrote:The guy that tweeted about the deal to the cave is now saying it will be a deal with the rockets

Rockets suns in a 3 team trade hopefully?

The Future is Bright!
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

7/8/2017  2:48 PM
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:The guy that tweeted about the deal to the cave is now saying it will be a deal with the rockets

Blazers have interest in Anderson
Suns jave interest in Love

I don't think Suns have any interest in Anderson, who is the main piece going out in a Rockets trade.

TPercy

7/8/2017  2:52 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:
TPercy wrote:

I don't think Suns have any interest in Anderson, who is the main piece going out in a Rockets trade.

sadly. All this armchair GM stuff made me hype about getting suns players.

The Future is Bright!
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

7/8/2017  2:52 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:
TPercy wrote:

When did anyone actually come out and say the blazers have interest in Anderson?

This is pure twitter telephone game stuff.

Speculate on possibilities, wait a few days, then watch people repeat it as if were common knowledge.

Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
7/8/2017  3:06 PM
TPercy wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:Really? I wasn't aware of his defensive ability.
If so, that would change my opinion on him and KP as a combination.

Yup. While he shoots 45.9% FG he holds his man to 44.2 not a big difference but not bad at all for a 19 year old in his first season in the NBA. Him, KP, Warren, THJR, and Frank would strap teams for days when on their best.

Where did you get that? The #s I saw had him holding opponents way lower than 44.2%
TPercy

7/8/2017  3:12 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
TPercy wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:Really? I wasn't aware of his defensive ability.
If so, that would change my opinion on him and KP as a combination.

Yup. While he shoots 45.9% FG he holds his man to 44.2 not a big difference but not bad at all for a 19 year old in his first season in the NBA. Him, KP, Warren, THJR, and Frank would strap teams for days when on their best.

Where did you get that? The #s I saw had him holding opponents way lower than 44.2%

NBA.com, I first tried 82games but had no luck. Where you get yours?

The Future is Bright!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/8/2017  3:15 PM
knickinthehead wrote:
dacash wrote:

Hey, welcome to the minority! The hate is actually more than cool, it's sometimes hilariously entertaining.

Umm, just be prepared to explain how you're not actually a Jimmy Dolan roadie who has to post pro-Melo posts on sports boards as part of your non-tour job description...

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

7/8/2017  3:42 PM
jrodmc wrote:
knickinthehead wrote:
dacash wrote:

Hey, welcome to the minority! The hate is actually more than cool, it's sometimes hilariously entertaining.

Umm, just be prepared to explain how you're not actually a Jimmy Dolan roadie who has to post pro-Melo posts on sports boards as part of your non-tour job description...

Knicks will trade Anderson for Melo. And the idot fans will love it. Knick fans deserve what they get. One more bad move and my tix will be on ebay. Lmao

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
dacash
Member: #1179

7/8/2017  3:47 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickinthehead wrote:
dacash wrote:

Knicks will trade Anderson for Melo. And the idot fans will love it. Knick fans deserve what they get. One more bad move and my tix will be on ebay. Lmao

nobody knows what will happen,i hope its not so.

Chandler
Member: #6197

7/8/2017  3:49 PM

Ban him!

(5)(5)
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/8/2017  4:35 PM
smackeddog wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:I'm to a competitive to ever say tank...gtfoh

Then good luck adding franchise changing talent!

Knick fans love winning 35 games
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/8/2017  4:42 PM
reub wrote:
TPercy wrote:
Nalod wrote:You mean "Love" to phx? Right?

Yes sorry love and KOQ TO phx while chrisss and melo go to Cavs.
Cavs would look like:
Kyrie
Jr
Melo
Lebron
Thompson

PHX would look like:
Bledsoe
Booker
Jackson
Love
Chandler

Knicks would look like:
Frank
THJR
Warren
Bender
KP

All 3 teams make the playoffs, but of course this is probably a pipe dream

I'd be surprised if the Cavs traded Love to take on Melo. Love is the much better and younger player.

The one thing these fake trades keep glazing over

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
7/8/2017  4:43 PM
MDA's worst nightmare scenario coming to fruition. Maybe CP3 can keep Melo in check.
Melo rumors heating up?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy