[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

SAS reporting Melo doesn't want a trade because he doesn't want to gut his future team
Author Thread
Sinix
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7495

6/28/2017  2:26 PM
No mention of kids.

Yes this is the same guy that wouldn't wait a few months to sign with the Knicks in the off season so we could keep all our assets. Now he wants the Knicks to pay him to leave and not trade him because he doesn't want to leave his new team depleted.

How can anyone be both a Knick and Melo fan at this point?

I called it almost 24 hours before it came out that Melo was angling for a buyout. It was clear Melo has been working on this since at least the beginning of last season and engaged in an effort to undermine the front offices game plan and cause trouble. My guess is he's been in touch with Lebron who wants Melo but doesn't want his team to give up any pieces. If you notice, Lebron tends to pull the similar diva stuff with his front offices as well.

AUTOADVERT
magicTs
Member: #5564

6/28/2017  2:28 PM
Yawn. Any chance you could confine all your bs to one thread. We get it, you don't like Melo
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/28/2017  2:33 PM
magicTs wrote:Yawn. Any chance you could confine all your bs to one thread. We get it, you don't like Melo
well this one deserved its own thread... I mean after all, he "called it"
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

6/28/2017  2:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/28/2017  2:39 PM
magicTs wrote:Yawn. Any chance you could confine all your bs to one thread. We get it, you don't like Melo

What is hard to get is how some people can still root for this two bit POS after everything he has done and continues to do to the Knicks. Then again, there are fans that probably can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
6/28/2017  2:38 PM
Ha Ha!!! Typical.. What an ass.

He thinks he is wanted? Nobody wants to trade for him even. They dont have to give up crap.

All you happy that Phil is gone better realize that the problem witht his team not winning still exists and it is all about #7.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/28/2017  2:39 PM
Actually hope SAS is wrong on this one...but it would mean something to me since I have always condemned the Knicks original trade for him, given the fact that he supposedly wanted to come here.

I'm not a big fan of hypocrisy, from anyone and in any form...and if Melo actually voiced something like this he should be called out on it.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
buddapaw
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #1101

6/28/2017  2:41 PM
fishmike wrote:
well this one deserved its own thread... I mean after all, he "called it"

LMAO, these guys have a lot of hate and time on their hands. I may have to question their ability to get laid in whorehouse

"Low Percentage Shots r US, these are our Knicks" "NY KNICKS the cure for basketball fanatic"
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
6/28/2017  2:43 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Actually hope SAS is wrong on this one...but it would mean something to me since I have always condemned the Knicks original trade for him, given the fact that he supposedly wanted to come here.

I'm not a big fan of hypocrisy, from anyone and in any form...and if Melo actually voiced something like this he should be called out on it.

Who is going to call him out. The media works for him.

Sinix

6/28/2017  2:45 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Actually hope SAS is wrong on this one...but it would mean something to me since I have always condemned the Knicks original trade for him, given the fact that he supposedly wanted to come here.

I loved Melo at the time but didn't like the trade as well.

This was another case of Dolan going over his GM's head and cut off his balls. Just like he's done with Phil. Just like he was doing with D'antoni. Just like he'll do with the next poor sap they hire.

Then as we hear more and more about Melo the worse he gets.

How many offseasons did we watch the instagram videos of Melo talking about getting in better shape, playing team ball and defense? After a decade of Melo you realize he's a lot of hot air and overly concerned with jut the appearance that he's a productive player.

He's tried to keep his PR strong while undermining Phil in an attempt to get bought out which hurts the Knicks greatly.

Honestly, anyone who has spent time watching the Knicks should be straight up offended by his selfish passive aggressive actions.

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

6/28/2017  2:46 PM
Sinix wrote:No mention of kids.

Yes this is the same guy that wouldn't wait a few months to sign with the Knicks in the off season so we could keep all our assets. Now he wants the Knicks to pay him to leave and not trade him because he doesn't want to leave his new team depleted.

I called it almost 24 hours before it came out that Melo was angling for a buyout. It was clear Melo has been working on this since at least the beginning of last season and engaged in an effort to undermine the front offices game plan and cause trouble. My guess is he's been in touch with Lebron who wants Melo but doesn't want his team to give up any pieces. If you notice, Lebron tends to pull the similar diva stuff with his front offices as well.

I think it's perfectly clear you don't like melo, as is your right, but what it the pay-off on harping on this over and over and over and over again?

Is there a point?

Sinix

6/28/2017  2:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/28/2017  2:58 PM
Knickoftime wrote:

I think it's perfectly clear you don't like melo, as is your right, but what it the pay-off on harping on this over and over and over and over again?

Is there a point?

Did you really need to hop off your magicT account to harass me more?

Both posts in this topic you talk about me 'not liking Melo'. You need to change up your wording if you are going to use multiple names.

Imagine getting so mad you need to make multiple names on an obscure internet basketball forum to I guess try to convince people someone agrees with you? This just reeks of low self esteem.

Swishfm3
Member: #392
6/28/2017  3:14 PM

Where are you getting your info from or is all this just your opinion?

magicTs
Member: #5564

6/28/2017  3:18 PM
Sinix has mental health issues. I apologize for mocking you that can't be nice.
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

6/28/2017  3:19 PM
Sinix wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Is there a point?

Both posts in this topic you talk about me 'not liking Melo'. You need to change up your wording if you are going to use multiple names.

Imagine getting so mad you need to make multiple names on an obscure internet basketball forum to I guess try to convince people someone agrees with you? This just reeks of low self esteem.

It might, I wouldn't know.

A false accusation than can be verified by the admin is not an answer to my question, which I suspect is the point.

do you have one?

Sinix

6/28/2017  3:24 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Sinix wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Is there a point?

It might, I wouldn't know.

A false accusation than can be verified by the admin is not an answer to my question, which I suspect is the point.

do you have one?

Like I told you yesterday you are the one person on this forum I want nothing to do with because I think you are a stalker and weird and obsessive with me.

I'm not interested in interacting with you. Go away.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/28/2017  3:29 PM
Vmart wrote:

Who is going to call him out. The media works for him.

I'm designating you...

Might be more anti-Phil than pro-Melo, though. Jackson has rubbed people the wrong way in the past...No?

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Clean
Member: #743
6/28/2017  3:31 PM
Why am I not surprised. Phil would never have bought Melo out but Dolan just might. All that crap about his kid was just PR. He let out the real reason after his job of getting Phil fired was done.
Sinix

6/28/2017  3:33 PM
Clean wrote:Why am I not surprised. Phil would never have bought Melo out but Dolan just might. All that crap about his kid was just PR. He let out the real reason after his job of getting Phil fired was done.

Real scummy thing to use your kids there too.

Makes it so you can't question it.

But then you look around the league and star players get traded all the time. You never here this bs about needing to be near the kids from anyone else.

Then he breaks down his family by cheating on his wife.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

6/28/2017  3:36 PM
Knickoftime wrote:

Is there a point?

He is Brooklyn Net fan. Lover of the Asian Assasin.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Sinix

6/28/2017  3:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/28/2017  3:42 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Is there a point?

He is Brooklyn Net fan. Lover of the Asian Assasin.

You're another weird one with your Jeremy Lin signature and constantly bringing up people that people are Jeremy Lin fan boys..... Even though Jeremy Lin has not been mentioned in any discussion I've seen today and I'm incredibly neutral towards his fortunes.

SAS reporting Melo doesn't want a trade because he doesn't want to gut his future team

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy