[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who Was Better For the Franchise, Phil or Isiah?
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
6/28/2017  7:29 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
misterearl wrote:If the Knicks were smart, they'd hire David Griffin as GM and Mark Jackson as Coach.
- Matt Murphy

That would be interesting. Windhorst just said the Magic gave up a 2nd round pick to get Ujiri's assistant so he doesn't think Ujiri is leaving Toronto.

Don't want Mark Jackson. I hope they give Jeff a chance to show what he can do. I stand by the fact that Steve Kerr vouched for Jeff and would've hired Jeff if we didn't sign him.

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/28/2017  7:53 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
misterearl wrote:If the Knicks were smart, they'd hire David Griffin as GM and Mark Jackson as Coach.
- Matt Murphy

That would be interesting. Windhorst just said the Magic gave up a 2nd round pick to get Ujiri's assistant so he doesn't think Ujiri is leaving Toronto.

Don't want Mark Jackson. I hope they give Jeff a chance to show what he can do. I stand by the fact that Steve Kerr vouched for Jeff and would've hired Jeff if we didn't sign him.

I agree with you on Mark Jackson. Steve Kerr producing so much more with the same roster is a bad look, fair or not. I'd like to see Horny get a fair shot too.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/28/2017  8:04 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
- Matt Murphy

I think a new administration should bring in their wn guy. I like Jeff and thought he was a good hire. I really want a gm/pres and coach on the same page.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/28/2017  8:06 PM
Phil was better but he was such a disappointment. He had autonomy and his stated goal was to build a culture.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/28/2017  8:12 PM
Phil by a lot and that shows how bad Isiah was because Phil was really bad.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/29/2017  4:14 AM
Phil was also way better than Donnie Walsh
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/29/2017  8:46 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Phil was better but he was such a disappointment. He had autonomy and his stated goal was to build a culture.

Exactly. Phil was less bad but still a disappointment.

Who Was Better For the Franchise, Phil or Isiah?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy