meloshouldgo wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Vmart wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:Seems to me Steven A speaking for Harden today. Looks like they want MDA gone.

Incredible if true but how can you trust anything Steven A says.

MDA just transformed Harden in a MVP canidate

Makes no sense if Harden is thinking like this. Did not hear SAS talk about it, but I find it had to believe this is true...

...But it is a player's league.

Players and Media's league.

Yeah we as fans should continue to encourage both to destroy what little is left of the league. The NBA is a fukking farce

Yeah, maybe we as fans can sit next to you and Sinix this season and just boo. And maybe ponder a possible login name change?

Oh ... Einstein has crawled back out of the woodwork? Now that precious Melo is calling the shots again. Feeling good about the future? Three ring circus is back in town. 44 WINS and first round exits and "win now" are coming up.

Can't fix stupid.

Many factors to look at...but it would seem that if you keep Melo you have to cater to Melo. This is what Jackson did with the Rose/Lee/Noah acquisitions. They are players for today...not tomorrow, and Melo was the thought behind Phil bringing them to NY.

If Noah is healthy and the player from a few years ago, maybe this would have worked out, but a team looking toward the future would not have picked up Noah and Rose, especially since we gave up Lopez, a blue collar guy in the middle who seemed to thrive in the Triangle, even if he was not the best passer in the world.

Lopez, KP, Willy, and KOQ would have been one of the better frontline groups in the league, IMO, and Lopez had a very good contract, looking at things now.

Looking at a Teague...giving him a significant contract in terms of years, would be another concession to Melo, and the need to build a team around him, and not KP.

Exactly the complete disaster scenario. We would lose our young core and end up with over the hill injured "stars" that are looking to use the Knicks as an ATM machine. Lots of first round exits and very little else coming our way.

Reports I have heard are that Mills wanted to move on from Melo. It might be wise to wait and see what happens. Also, Teague would be much better for KP's development then Rose. If Ujifi is in place I would expect smart management to be the rule.

LOL - Please check with the last 4 people that tried to move on from Melo. This innane hypocrisy that someone other than Melo is calling the shots is ridiculous.

Dolan calls the shots. If he hires Uriji, you think Melo is calling the shots? You think Melo told Dolan he wants a metrics expert GM?

You honestly believe Dolan changed his mind from two months ago withput any influence from Melo or his agents?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
Sinix
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7495

6/28/2017  5:07 PM
CAA has control and Melo is CAA's wing on the Knicks.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/28/2017  5:10 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Vmart wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:Seems to me Steven A speaking for Harden today. Looks like they want MDA gone.

Makes no sense if Harden is thinking like this. Did not hear SAS talk about it, but I find it had to believe this is true...

Yeah we as fans should continue to encourage both to destroy what little is left of the league. The NBA is a fukking farce

Yeah, maybe we as fans can sit next to you and Sinix this season and just boo. And maybe ponder a possible login name change?

Oh ... Einstein has crawled back out of the woodwork? Now that precious Melo is calling the shots again. Feeling good about the future? Three ring circus is back in town. 44 WINS and first round exits and "win now" are coming up.

Can't fix stupid.

Many factors to look at...but it would seem that if you keep Melo you have to cater to Melo. This is what Jackson did with the Rose/Lee/Noah acquisitions. They are players for today...not tomorrow, and Melo was the thought behind Phil bringing them to NY.

If Noah is healthy and the player from a few years ago, maybe this would have worked out, but a team looking toward the future would not have picked up Noah and Rose, especially since we gave up Lopez, a blue collar guy in the middle who seemed to thrive in the Triangle, even if he was not the best passer in the world.

Lopez, KP, Willy, and KOQ would have been one of the better frontline groups in the league, IMO, and Lopez had a very good contract, looking at things now.

Looking at a Teague...giving him a significant contract in terms of years, would be another concession to Melo, and the need to build a team around him, and not KP.

Exactly the complete disaster scenario. We would lose our young core and end up with over the hill injured "stars" that are looking to use the Knicks as an ATM machine. Lots of first round exits and very little else coming our way.

Reports I have heard are that Mills wanted to move on from Melo. It might be wise to wait and see what happens. Also, Teague would be much better for KP's development then Rose. If Ujifi is in place I would expect smart management to be the rule.

LOL - Please check with the last 4 people that tried to move on from Melo. This innane hypocrisy that someone other than Melo is calling the shots is ridiculous.

Dolan calls the shots. If he hires Uriji, you think Melo is calling the shots? You think Melo told Dolan he wants a metrics expert GM?

You honestly believe Dolan changed his mind from two months ago withput any influence from Melo or his agents?

Phil had a really bad offseason. Reports were some knick execs have been advising Dolan to move on from Phil. Dolan stuck with him. But the trading KP over the exit meeting, buying out Melo for 54 mil, resigning Rose rumors, the reports that the Knicks are the least desirable organization for players to go to all have come up over the last two months. The Knicks have also sucked since Phil came. He hasn't made good moves. It was time for him to go awhile ago.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/28/2017  5:18 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Vmart wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
martin wrote:

Can't fix stupid.

Phil had a really bad offseason. Reports were some knick execs have been advising Dolan to move on from Phil. Dolan stuck with him. But the trading KP over the exit meeting, buying out Melo for 54 mil, resigning Rose rumors, the reports that the Knicks are the least desirable organization for players to go to all have come up over the last two months. The Knicks have also sucked since Phil came. He hasn't made good moves. It was time for him to go awhile ago.

All that said, Phil has set this franchise up for a better future with his ACTUAL moves rather the reports that he was gonna trade KP and Melo, who are both still on the roster. His actual moves have left the team with a lot of quality young talent and prospects in development, all of our future 1st rd picks still intact, some cap space as well. This is not a bad position to come into for a new GM.

This team is still years away from any Top Free Agents wanting to come here. All these people clamoring for Phil to go and delighting in his leaving haven't stopped to think about the reality that things aren't going to suddenly change. This is still going to be a process of development. No STARS are coming to the rescue.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

6/28/2017  5:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/28/2017  5:51 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Vmart wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
martin wrote:

Can't fix stupid.

And now you cite trading KP as if it really happened. This is typical along with the many bull**** article's and tweets posted that make it sound like an established fact. You also state buying out Melo as a fact, which he was clearly opposed to. When you just make Shit up to prove a point, there's no point talking to you. Phil didn't have a bad offseason, he drafted three players and that was the extent of his offseason. Everything else you and your precious media whacks dreamed up to blame him. Par for the course.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/28/2017  7:16 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Vmart wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
martin wrote:

Can't fix stupid.

2 months? Dolan could change his mind in 2 minutes.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

6/28/2017  8:24 PM
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:This could work only if Harden starts to put in the effort on defense. I do think it can work offensively if Harden plays more off the ball.

But it worked already with Harden asst the point... now they are Gonna make cp3 the point? Harden needs the ball. Cp3 absolutely needs the ball.... just doesn't make sense

Yeah it makes zero sense, should of went to Spurs
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Woj: CP3 traded to Rockets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy