Ricky Rubio still available?
Author Thread
newyorker4ever
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5816

6/27/2017  11:19 AM
EnySpree wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
EnySpree wrote:I'm surprised nobody said anything about Melo for Rubio.... Melo has his family issues but Minnesota had a huge opportunity now to assemble another super team.... they could trade for Melo and still work Kyle Lowry into the mix in free agency.

Melo, Kat, Lowry and Butler? 🤔

That trade works straight up on trade checker. I don't think they could chase Lowry if they took on Melo's deal. Butler and Thibs have to make that move interest Anthony a little. But his desire to be near his son probably causes him to not waive the NTC.

It would have to be Rubio, Wiggins and Nemanja for Melo... Fleece? Maybe, but when you consider fit and what the twolves want to accomplish it works.... maybe they keep Wiggins and we get Markkanen. There is a trade there. Melo almost went to Chicago to play with Butler and Thibbs.... I know Melo has his family trouble but professionally this makes sense

Markkanen was traded to the Bulls in the J.Butler trade.

AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/27/2017  12:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/27/2017  1:26 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
EnySpree wrote:I'm surprised nobody said anything about Melo for Rubio.... Melo has his family issues but Minnesota had a huge opportunity now to assemble another super team.... they could trade for Melo and still work Kyle Lowry into the mix in free agency.

Melo, Kat, Lowry and Butler? 🤔

That trade works straight up on trade checker. I don't think they could chase Lowry if they took on Melo's deal. Butler and Thibs have to make that move interest Anthony a little. But his desire to be near his son probably causes him to not waive the NTC.

It would have to be Rubio, Wiggins and Nemanja for Melo... Fleece? Maybe, but when you consider fit and what the twolves want to accomplish it works.... maybe they keep Wiggins and we get Markkanen. There is a trade there. Melo almost went to Chicago to play with Butler and Thibbs.... I know Melo has his family trouble but professionally this makes sense

Markkanen was traded to the Bulls in the J.Butler trade.

Right... so Wiggins it is

Fyi thet do have Cole alrich... but we don't want any parts of that contract unless twolves give up a future pick or 2

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
babyKnicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1191
USA
6/27/2017  10:55 PM
What about a sign and trade with rose?
Let's go Knicks. That's amare
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/27/2017  11:18 PM
babyKnicks wrote:What about a sign and trade with rose?

Throw in Noah, and thats a party!

Ricky Rubio still available?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy