[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The future is not bright with Uncle Phil
Author Thread
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

6/26/2017  9:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/26/2017  9:28 AM
I believe if you can trade a draft pick for 2 lottery picks and a starter, which is what the Knicks were getting for KP, then the future would be Ntlikina, Gomez, 2 lottery picks and a young starter on top of whatever you could get for a Melo trade.

I don't think Phil has done great, but our future is better today than it was 3 years ago. It's probably been the healthiest this franchise has been in a long time. Consistent drafting. Consistent application in getting talent from the draft.

Porzingis (valued at 2 lottery picks and a young starter right now)
Ntilikina (lottery pick but lets see his value in a year)
Hernangomez (valued in my opinion as a late lottery pick, top 15 draft pick)

All draft picks 2018 onward.
We've got some projects/development players like Ron Baker, Randle, Dotson, Kuzminskas. Some may make it for good, others may not. This process helped us make guys like Lance and Gallo as fringe NBA players who wound up being regular rotation NBA players who got multi-year multi million dollar contracts. That's similar to what the Spurs do, they bring no names, and develop them in their system and style of play and you all of a sudden see them become NBA players who get multi-year contracts. We basically have done that with a few players now such as Ron Baker, Langston Galloway, Lance Thomas.

We're struggling with attracting free agents. We're struggling with making good veteran moves. This has KILLED Phil. I thought he would be able to have enough connection in the league with the veteran players that he would be able to sign a star by now. He hasn't. However you look around the league not many teams are winning free agency. It's just the contenders clearing last minute or pre-planned capspace and adding stars to an already loaded team. The Knicks can't compete with that for a long time. Not until Kristaps' prime, Willy, Nti and whomever else we have in 2 years from now. Or if we trade KP because he doesn't want to get on page with the team, then the young core post-trade a few years from now. We're FAR from the situation Boston, Cleveland, Golden State or San Antonio are in. Those teams have a player like Kris in their primes, peaking and having MVP level year. While then still having more all-star level players next to them and free agency.

We are years away from that. And there was no way any other management plan with the Knicks was getting us that way. Melo, good vets and a playoff team with no young players gets us where? One year good 50 wins 2nd round. Next year lottery, 35 wins. The team wasn't going to be a powerhouse even if Phil just stuck with Woodson, Tyson and the same plan. We brought Phil in to change, to rebuild and to install a different way of thinking.

He hasn't done enough, but I'm glad we have a farm system now. We have a real patience within the organization to develop draft picks. To not give up on them. To keep supporting youth and to value the draft and capspace. I think in two years we will be in a strong spot IF Kristaps becomes the player he wants to be, OR if we make an outstanding KP trade. I hope we keep KP and he becomes the star he is working towards becoming. If he does, Ntilikina becomes a solid guard that is a lockdown defender, with Willy's great post skills, we have a real foundation there. Keep adding good draft picks and young players through farm system, In 2 years, you will be able to sign a veteran that is actually good.

AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/26/2017  10:11 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:I believe if you can trade a draft pick for 2 lottery picks and a starter, which is what the Knicks were getting for KP, then the future would be Ntlikina, Gomez, 2 lottery picks and a young starter on top of whatever you could get for a Melo trade.

I don't think Phil has done great, but our future is better today than it was 3 years ago. It's probably been the healthiest this franchise has been in a long time. Consistent drafting. Consistent application in getting talent from the draft.

We've got some projects/development players like Ron Baker, Randle, Dotson, Kuzminskas. Some may make it for good, others may not. This process helped us make guys like Lance and Gallo as fringe NBA players who wound up being regular rotation NBA players who got multi-year multi million dollar contracts. That's similar to what the Spurs do, they bring no names, and develop them in their system and style of play and you all of a sudden see them become NBA players who get multi-year contracts. We basically have done that with a few players now such as Ron Baker, Langston Galloway, Lance Thomas.

We're struggling with attracting free agents. We're struggling with making good veteran moves. This has KILLED Phil. I thought he would be able to have enough connection in the league with the veteran players that he would be able to sign a star by now. He hasn't. However you look around the league not many teams are winning free agency. It's just the contenders clearing last minute or pre-planned capspace and adding stars to an already loaded team. The Knicks can't compete with that for a long time. Not until Kristaps' prime, Willy, Nti and whomever else we have in 2 years from now. Or if we trade KP because he doesn't want to get on page with the team, then the young core post-trade a few years from now. We're FAR from the situation Boston, Cleveland, Golden State or San Antonio are in. Those teams have a player like Kris in their primes, peaking and having MVP level year. While then still having more all-star level players next to them and free agency.

We are years away from that. And there was no way any other management plan with the Knicks was getting us that way. Melo, good vets and a playoff team with no young players gets us where? One year good 50 wins 2nd round. Next year lottery, 35 wins. The team wasn't going to be a powerhouse even if Phil just stuck with Woodson, Tyson and the same plan. We brought Phil in to change, to rebuild and to install a different way of thinking.

He hasn't done enough, but I'm glad we have a farm system now. We have a real patience within the organization to develop draft picks. To not give up on them. To keep supporting youth and to value the draft and capspace. I think in two years we will be in a strong spot IF Kristaps becomes the player he wants to be, OR if we make an outstanding KP trade. I hope we keep KP and he becomes the star he is working towards becoming. If he does, Ntilikina becomes a solid guard that is a lockdown defender, with Willy's great post skills, we have a real foundation there. Keep adding good draft picks and young players through farm system, In 2 years, you will be able to sign a veteran that is actually good.

AGREED. This franchise is in BETTER shape than many want to accept. Most of the negative perceptions come from Media Hyped Issues. The Melo and KP issues are used to paint the team as dysfunctional. In actuality the team isn't dysfunctional and things are moving along in a good direction. If KP FINALLY contacts Phil or Jeff this is over.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

6/26/2017  10:47 AM
nixluva wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:I believe if you can trade a draft pick for 2 lottery picks and a starter, which is what the Knicks were getting for KP, then the future would be Ntlikina, Gomez, 2 lottery picks and a young starter on top of whatever you could get for a Melo trade.

AGREED. This franchise is in BETTER shape than many want to accept. Most of the negative perceptions come from Media Hyped Issues. The Melo and KP issues are used to paint the team as dysfunctional. In actuality the team isn't dysfunctional and things are moving along in a good direction. If KP FINALLY contacts Phil or Jeff this is over.

Three team is fine, its Melo that's dysfunctional and KP right now is delusional. Hoping the latter changes and he gets some sense knocked into him.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/26/2017  11:02 AM
More quotes that are not from writers.

KP: April 24th 2017
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705408-kristaps-porzingis-absolutely-wants-to-stay-with-knicks-talks-on-phil-jackson

“This was a situation media did not hesitate to heat up more than it was in reality," Porzingis said. "I think there was some mistakes from Phil—things he maybe shouldn’t [have] said or written, things that made the situation worse or made him not look good. But at the same time—it’s that kind of business. I understand.’’

As a player who wants to be leader someday—when I saw things we need to change and be better at—I tried to speak up in the locker room. But there are many players used to playing this kind of basketball for more than ten years so you can’t change them. Coaches can try but it is what it is.

In a one way this was a good year for me to see how can I handle so crappy a time and learn from that. It was unpleasant but valuable experience to learn from, to get through it and continue to play with the right attitude and maximum concentration. If you want to be a leader you have to start with yourself — first you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself: what can you do better? And only then tell your teammates what they should do better…a real test for the brains.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
nixluva
USA
6/26/2017  11:06 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:Three team is fine, its Melo that's dysfunctional and KP right now is delusional. Hoping the latter changes and he gets some sense knocked into him.

The Melo thing is going to be interesting. I tend to think he's going to stay only because Phil doesn't want to hurt the team just to move Melo. Melo sounds like he's perfectly fine and comfy just staying with the Knicks as they rebuild, which is kind of alarming. I have no issue with Melo staying. I just want him to go back to DadMelo mode and look to pass more. It's really that simple. I actually don't think Phil really has a problem with Melo staying either. He's mainly trying to embarrass Melo into moving the damn ball.

The KP thing is just stupid at this point. KP is under contract and will be reporting to camp. The longer he keeps up the silent treatment the longer this story line is pushed in the Media. This is not a good tactic by KP and his team. There doesn't even seem to be a point to it anymore. Phil has drafted TEAM ORIENTED players that fit the goal of Ball and Player movement. Guys that will cut and pass. Catch and Shoot in the flow of an offense. So what is the issue at this point???

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
6/26/2017  12:05 PM
There is no issue. Whiners whine. They do it all the time.

Phil is building the team he wants finally. I am all behind him.

I dont think KP is soft and Frank at 18 in the league final is probably not soft either. Willy also shows toughness.

I am sure they will be "tough" enough to play the game the right way.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/26/2017  1:33 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Three team is fine, its Melo that's dysfunctional and KP right now is delusional. Hoping the latter changes and he gets some sense knocked into him.

Let's say he didn't sign Melo. So that's 27 mil more in cap space. So he signs another Noah and Lee level player. What good is that? Melo's a problem but regardless of Melo, Phil has to make much smarter trades and signings.
nixluva
USA
6/26/2017  1:45 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Let's say he didn't sign Melo. So that's 27 mil more in cap space. So he signs another Noah and Lee level player. What good is that? Melo's a problem but regardless of Melo, Phil has to make much smarter trades and signings.

I fully expect that Phil's moves will be better because he's no longer looking to try and patch something together around Melo's Timeline. Those moves are the bulk of the bad decisions and that's no longer the focus of the team. Moves now will be with an eye towards helping bridge the gap for the Future or just the Future. That makes a huge difference in the kind of moves you're trying to make. Not to mention making moves with an eye towards better Defense and Execution of the Triangle.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/26/2017  2:03 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:More quotes that are not from writers.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705408-kristaps-porzingis-absolutely-wants-to-stay-with-knicks-talks-on-phil-jackson

“This was a situation media did not hesitate to heat up more than it was in reality," Porzingis said. "I think there was some mistakes from Phil—things he maybe shouldn’t [have] said or written, things that made the situation worse or made him not look good. But at the same time—it’s that kind of business. I understand.’’

As a player who wants to be leader someday—when I saw things we need to change and be better at—I tried to speak up in the locker room. But there are many players used to playing this kind of basketball for more than ten years so you can’t change them. Coaches can try but it is what it is.

In a one way this was a good year for me to see how can I handle so crappy a time and learn from that. It was unpleasant but valuable experience to learn from, to get through it and continue to play with the right attitude and maximum concentration. If you want to be a leader you have to start with yourself — first you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself: what can you do better? And only then tell your teammates what they should do better…a real test for the brains.

Thanks for reposting this as it puts this awful evil man into proper perspective!
Nalod is long on the record for letting the record speak for itself. Not great.
But also this abusive reputation that some how he has ruined Melo's value and riding him in the press is way over blown.
We can all rant and rave all we want, end of the day is the man don't leverage the future for starphuch moves now. Some of his haters want that very instance to happen.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2017  2:07 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:More quotes that are not from writers.

Great quotes. Thanks for posting.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Member: #582
6/26/2017  7:34 PM
was just doing a little research and ran across this

The Lakers hired Mike D'Antoni last night in a move that stunned everyone in the basketball world, including Phil Jackson.

Jackson was the heavy favorite to land the job, and had even been prepared to accept the position today if talks went well.

But according to the LA Times, it was Jackson's demands that ultimately made the Lakers pick D'Antoni.

"He was asking for the moon," an unnamed source told the LA Times.

So what does the moon look like?

Here are the rumored demands that came out over the weekend.
• A small stake in ownership, according to the LA Times. The terms were not specified.
• Complete personnel control. According to Ric Bucher of CSN Bay Area, Jackson wanted executive VP Jim Buss to give up control of basketball operations.
• He wanted Brian Shaw and Scottie Pippen on his coaching staff. Shaw is currently an assistant with the Pacers, and is widely considered one of the best assistants in the league. It's unclear what it would have taken to bring him to LA.
• He wanted travel restrictions, including allowing assistants to coach games and run shootarounds, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo!. An ESPN report this morning said Phil never intended to skip any more road games than he did in past years, however.
• He would have earned a lot more than D'Antoni. ESPN says salary was never discussed, but Jackson may have earned somewhere around $10 million per year, Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! mentioned in a column over the weekend. D'Antoni will make $4 million per year.

It also got me to thinking about some of the trades we missed out on because of his outrageous demands, but then again, he has gotten fleeced on the trades he does pull off.

that dimwit dolan, who admitted, knows nothing about building a team, fell right into phils demands that no other organization would give him the time of day..

and you guys talk about melo's EGO

ES
nixluva
USA
6/26/2017  7:53 PM
knicks1248 wrote:was just doing a little research and ran across this

The Lakers hired Mike D'Antoni last night in a move that stunned everyone in the basketball world, including Phil Jackson.

Jackson was the heavy favorite to land the job, and had even been prepared to accept the position today if talks went well.

But according to the LA Times, it was Jackson's demands that ultimately made the Lakers pick D'Antoni.

• A small stake in ownership, according to the LA Times. The terms were not specified.
• Complete personnel control. According to Ric Bucher of CSN Bay Area, Jackson wanted executive VP Jim Buss to give up control of basketball operations.
• He wanted Brian Shaw and Scottie Pippen on his coaching staff. Shaw is currently an assistant with the Pacers, and is widely considered one of the best assistants in the league. It's unclear what it would have taken to bring him to LA.
• He wanted travel restrictions, including allowing assistants to coach games and run shootarounds, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo!. An ESPN report this morning said Phil never intended to skip any more road games than he did in past years, however.
• He would have earned a lot more than D'Antoni. ESPN says salary was never discussed, but Jackson may have earned somewhere around $10 million per year, Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! mentioned in a column over the weekend. D'Antoni will make $4 million per year.

It also got me to thinking about some of the trades we missed out on because of his outrageous demands, but then again, he has gotten fleeced on the trades he does pull off.

that dimwit dolan, who admitted, knows nothing about building a team, fell right into phils demands that no other organization would give him the time of day..

If ANYONE ever deserved to make such demands it's most certainly Phil Jackson! Thing is Phil is not wrong when it comes to his philosophy about what it takes to win. He's been learning all about winning since the 60's!!! WTF do you or any of us know that Phil doesn't about what it takes for an NBA team to win???

The one with an ego problem is you and all these armchair GM's that think they have it all figured out. The Knicks were a BROKEN franchise when Phil took over. He tried some things and some failed but that doesn't mean he's clueless as Isola, Woj or SAS want us to think. Phil is different but he's not wrong. He's not pushing the wrong concepts. Sacrificing for the Team! Ball and Player Movement. Strong Defense! None of this is wrong.

knicks1248
6/26/2017  8:02 PM
nixluva wrote:

If ANYONE ever deserved to make such demands it's most certainly Phil Jackson! Thing is Phil is not wrong when it comes to his philosophy about what it takes to win. He's been learning all about winning since the 60's!!! WTF do you or any of us know that Phil doesn't about what it takes for an NBA team to win???

The one with an ego problem is you and all these armchair GM's that think they have it all figured out. The Knicks were a BROKEN franchise when Phil took over. He tried some things and some failed but that doesn't mean he's clueless as Isola, Woj or SAS want us to think. Phil is different but he's not wrong. He's not pushing the wrong concepts. Sacrificing for the Team! Ball and Player Movement. Strong Defense! None of this is wrong.

Phil knows what it takes, he just does not know how to build it. We stop being a broken franchise once Marbury was gone.. in 3 yrs he's had close to 50 million in cap space, thats more than any president we have had since signing Allan Houston, Lj and chris childs.

ES
nixluva
USA
6/26/2017  8:13 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Phil knows what it takes, he just does not know how to build it. We stop being a broken franchise once Marbury was gone.. in 3 yrs he's had close to 50 million in cap space, thats more than any president we have had since signing Allan Houston, Lj and chris childs.

In case you've been in a cave Phil is actively rebuilding this team! Not sure how you can look at the current state of the team and not recognize that Phil is bringing in his kind of players. This is the BEST start to a new roster we've had since Ewing and you're still talking about cap space over the last 3 years. This franchise is in a better place now.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2017  8:58 PM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

In case you've been in a cave Phil is actively rebuilding this team! Not sure how you can look at the current state of the team and not recognize that Phil is bringing in his kind of players. This is the BEST start to a new roster we've had since Ewing and you're still talking about cap space over the last 3 years. This franchise is in a better place now.

It is Phil's fourth start to a new roster. If you want to make the case that he is more engaged now in player workouts and attending things executives attend I would agree that he has upped that a bit. I do like the summer league team and I think the pick of Frank might mean that he is committed to a rebuild. I like the Frank pick but I also would have loved Smith or Monk there. I think Frank will be a good player. I think Smith in Dallas with Carlisle could end up being the second or third best player in the draft long term. I don't think that Smith would have blossomed like that in NY.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
USA
6/26/2017  11:37 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

It is Phil's fourth start to a new roster. If you want to make the case that he is more engaged now in player workouts and attending things executives attend I would agree that he has upped that a bit. I do like the summer league team and I think the pick of Frank might mean that he is committed to a rebuild. I like the Frank pick but I also would have loved Smith or Monk there. I think Frank will be a good player. I think Smith in Dallas with Carlisle could end up being the second or third best player in the draft long term. I don't think that Smith would have blossomed like that in NY.

I think NYK Fans tend to look at things under Phil with a jaded view. This team isn't far off what a rebuild would likely be if you started with the KP Draft. That's perhaps how we should view things. The amount of young talent the Knicks are going to have is going to be substantial this season. Not the big names but quality talent that fits the goals of Smart, Team Oriented 2way players!!!

knicks1248
6/27/2017  1:46 AM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I think NYK Fans tend to look at things under Phil with a jaded view. This team isn't far off what a rebuild would likely be if you started with the KP Draft. That's perhaps how we should view things. The amount of young talent the Knicks are going to have is going to be substantial this season. Not the big names but quality talent that fits the goals of Smart, Team Oriented 2way players!!!

You don't get do you, there won't be any KP in the future, one more losing season, and i'm sure janis will tell the knicks he's not resigning with them (which has been reported as phils biggest fear, which is why he use the word FUTURE, when talking about kp)and once again he will be force to sell for pennies on the dollar because the rest of the league will already know he wants out.

Then you get another decent pick for kp and start rebuild #5 in 5 yrs, with no core, no stars, some d leaguers and 2nd rnd players, noah and some suspect role players like Pj tucker, and patty mills.

Phil didn't do no patch work when he traded for rose and signed NOAH. We desperately needed a penetrating pg, he had no chance in free agency, so he made the trade. with lopez gone, he had to signed noah to sure up the middle and keep the ball moving, and who wouldnt sign a decent player like lee.

None of those moves were catering to melo, but 2 of those moves (Noah's absence and major decline and rose tunnel vision and penchant for going under screens) cost us many games this yr, and he had the audacity to put it on melo.

Phil is so bad at negotiation, even if he was going full rebuild, the draft came and went and he couldn't make a single trade to move up or add a extra pick..WTF...

60 fckng million dollars, highest paid exec in the LEAGUE, making half ass suspect moves. dude is literally sleeping on the damn job

ES
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

6/27/2017  5:48 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

You don't get do you, there won't be any KP in the future, one more losing season, and i'm sure janis will tell the knicks he's not resigning with them (which has been reported as phils biggest fear, which is why he use the word FUTURE, when talking about kp)and once again he will be force to sell for pennies on the dollar because the rest of the league will already know he wants out.

Then you get another decent pick for kp and start rebuild #5 in 5 yrs, with no core, no stars, some d leaguers and 2nd rnd players, noah and some suspect role players like Pj tucker, and patty mills.

Phil didn't do no patch work when he traded for rose and signed NOAH. We desperately needed a penetrating pg, he had no chance in free agency, so he made the trade. with lopez gone, he had to signed noah to sure up the middle and keep the ball moving, and who wouldnt sign a decent player like lee.

None of those moves were catering to melo, but 2 of those moves (Noah's absence and major decline and rose tunnel vision and penchant for going under screens) cost us many games this yr, and he had the audacity to put it on melo.

Phil is so bad at negotiation, even if he was going full rebuild, the draft came and went and he couldn't make a single trade to move up or add a extra pick..WTF...

60 fckng million dollars, highest paid exec in the LEAGUE, making half ass suspect moves. dude is literally sleeping on the damn job

What we he trading to move up in the draft? Ron Baker? Kyle O'Quinn? The only way we were getting into the top 5 is with future unprotected picks.

He should of dealt KP for 2 assets thats his big mistake right now. KP is a malcontent and if he loses him for pennies on the dollar he will have ruined this franchise.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nixluva
USA
6/27/2017  12:10 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

This I must say is one of your most over the top posts. Phil is not sleeping on the job! KP is still developing. This notion that he somehow is fed up with losing after only 2 seasons is ridiculous. It would be the same if he was drafted by the Sixers or any other Lottery Team!!!

One sure way for KP to solve the issue of losing is to play WINNING basketball. He's got it within his power to improve and help the Knicks win. That's ALL he should be focused on. Not trying to tell Phil and Jeff how to do their jobs, as if he really knows more than them what it takes to win in the NBA. KP doesn't know SHYTE! He's just acting out when he should be listening and doing.

Now regarding Phil's rebuilding of the team. You spend so much time rehashing the past that you are completely oblivious to what's actually going on right now. The team is ADDING TALENT. The kind of players that Phil highlighted before the draft. Smart, Skilled 2Way players. Players that excel in a team concept. This is the right way forward for this team. This has to be done incrementally. WAKE UP and OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

knicks1248
6/27/2017  12:57 PM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

This I must say is one of your most over the top posts. Phil is not sleeping on the job! KP is still developing. This notion that he somehow is fed up with losing after only 2 seasons is ridiculous. It would be the same if he was drafted by the Sixers or any other Lottery Team!!!

One sure way for KP to solve the issue of losing is to play WINNING basketball. He's got it within his power to improve and help the Knicks win. That's ALL he should be focused on. Not trying to tell Phil and Jeff how to do their jobs, as if he really knows more than them what it takes to win in the NBA. KP doesn't know SHYTE! He's just acting out when he should be listening and doing.

Now regarding Phil's rebuilding of the team. You spend so much time rehashing the past that you are completely oblivious to what's actually going on right now. The team is ADDING TALENT. The kind of players that Phil highlighted before the draft. Smart, Skilled 2Way players. Players that excel in a team concept. This is the right way forward for this team. This has to be done incrementally. WAKE UP and OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

So all phil has to do is sit around and tank and draft soft ass Euro players.

Nix do you really think the next president of the knicks (which will be announce in exactly 24 months or sooner) is going to Enforce the triangle on his players and coach.

I can Put my $200.000 dollars house on the line that, 95% of this yrs coming roster will be completely gone in 2 seasons, the front office will be total different, and we will have a new coach.

how many current coaches in this league are still coaching on the same team after 3 straight losing seasons (rebuilding or not) please fwd me that list

ES
The future is not bright with Uncle Phil

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy