John Starks is the greatest
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
6/23/2017  1:01 PM
chewy wrote:How tall, he looks short

He's supposed to be over 6-4! Not short for a PG.

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
6/23/2017  4:06 PM
wow. this is gonna be looked back on as an amazing night for knicks.
Chandler
Member: #6197

6/23/2017  7:08 PM
obviously as a knick fan excited to see him contribute

but those videos: empty crowds; pink shorts?!? my eyes are burning

(5)(5)
93BUICK
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1175
USA
6/23/2017  7:49 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Andrew wrote:BRIGGS posted in the duplicate thread that he looked like Jeremy Lin. I agree.

Spot on. Kid has some moxy. He's trying to dunk everything.

I see it it too- let's see if it translates -
Lots of L R towards the basket but always forward- They have a little of the running back seeing holes thing more than being super fast - not seeing OGsanity though- And he takes pressure off Frank- for having the new hardest to say name on the team
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

6/23/2017  8:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/23/2017  8:57 PM
93BUICK wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Andrew wrote:BRIGGS posted in the duplicate thread that he looked like Jeremy Lin. I agree.

Lots of L R towards the basket but always forward- They have a little of the running back seeing holes thing more than being super fast - not seeing OGsanity though- And he takes pressure off Frank- for having the new hardest to say name on the team

Well his initials are OJ so we can call him just that "OJ" or we can call the "Juice" or "the murderer" but i'm not sure that one will go over well...lol

dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

6/23/2017  9:29 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Well his initials are OJ so we can call him just that "OJ" or we can call the "Juice" or "the murderer" but i'm not sure that one will go over well...lol

could the juice really be loose ???
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/24/2017  7:59 AM
dacash wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

could the juice really be loose ???

I love that nickname.... Juice not The murderer that is lol

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
dacash

6/24/2017  8:51 AM
Ognjen Jaramaz, the Serbian PG made his debut on Day 2 and it was an impressive one. His toughness and court vision stood out and woke up the camp. A slight injury slowed him down in the morning but he still managed to show some passess, pick and roll reads and his open court game. In the afternoon game he lead the All-Star team over USA select showing the young Americans what FIBA PG play really is about. He has sneaky athleticism, but what really separetes him from other young talented PGs is the relentless approach he has and the swag he plays with. He wasn’t the most hyped player coming into the camp but he has definetly showed something to the scouts and GMs in the stands.

the juices write up at day 2 of the ADIDAS eurocamp where he was mvp

dacash

6/24/2017  8:52 AM

Ognjen JaramazOgnjen JaramazOgnjen Jaramaz (6-3, PG, Serbia, 1995) – The Serbian participated in only 2 of the 3 days of the Eurocamp, but that didn't stop him from being nominated the MVP of the event. Jaramaz impressed the scouts with his approach. He was always in attack mode, he had two great games against the two USA teams – although it has to be noted that he was up against players 4 and 5 years younger than him – and showed great passing instincts. The auto-eligible Mega Leks' player isn't a true point guard and there are some things in his game that he needs to improve upon. With that said, he was a real bright spot and it shouldn't be a huge surprise if he gets drafted in the 2nd round ot this year's draft.

the juices mvp write up, only played 2 of the 3 days and was still mvp, though they said he was alot older he still was impressive

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/24/2017  9:27 AM
This kid is a really nice prospect -- a steal at 58.
He's got excellent combination of ball handling skills and raw speed with upper tier athletic ability. If he works on his j he's going to be a guy who might end up being an impact 6 th man type like John Starks. He reminds me a lot of Jeremy Lin at hardboard where he would use great speed and aggression to continually attack
I hope he stays with the Knicks and starts at westchester as the staring pg for a month
RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/24/2017  9:43 AM
I love the pick. Is he under contract in Europe next year or is he able to come over? I would love to see him in ny next year.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
reub
Member: #6227

6/24/2017  11:02 AM
He was a great find. He could be a steal for us in the 2nd round the same way Willy was a few years ago. Kudos to Phil and our scouting team.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

6/24/2017  12:25 PM
Frank vs Jaramaz head to head full game
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/24/2017  12:58 PM
Rookie wrote:Frank vs Jaramaz head to head full game

Jaramaz is an agent of chaos on both ends of the court. Dude plays with a lot energy. Needs work on his decision-making.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/24/2017  1:01 PM
Rookie wrote:Frank vs Jaramaz head to head full game

Great find.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigDaddyG

6/24/2017  1:32 PM
That Alpha Kaba pick looks like a steal. The kid was physically imposing in that game. He's going to be a problem when he fills out.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/24/2017  1:52 PM
OJ is single minded with the ball...when he penetrates he rarely looks for the pass off, but you can see him being popular with the fans if he makes the roster. Looks like he has short arms, but he is fearless.

Frank needs to be more aggressive looking for his shot, but he looked polished and you can see his defensive ability. Had a great block at one point. Needs to tighten up on his foul shooting...show more concentration. Made some good passes out there.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/24/2017  2:09 PM
Both Nitty and OJ show some signs of real promise. Gotta get them in the system and coached up but there's a lot to work with. It should help both of them to be out there with some NBA talent. Nitty really moves the ball quickly and accurately. I can see Nitty being really good on TRAPS! I think we'll see a lot more of a Trapping Defense from here on.
BigDaddyG

6/24/2017  2:50 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:OJ is single minded with the ball...when he penetrates he rarely looks for the pass off, but you can see him being popular with the fans if he makes the roster. Looks like he has short arms, but he is fearless.

Frank needs to be more aggressive looking for his shot, but he looked polished and you can see his defensive ability. Had a great block at one point. Needs to tighten up on his foul shooting...show more concentration. Made some good passes out there.

Frank does need to be more aggressive, but part of his perceived passiveness has to do with the coach's game plan. He gave the keys to his more experienced guards, Walker and Slaughter, to create. He probably would've taken a more prominent role if he stayed a year.

Ognjen Jaramaz at 58

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy