[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Espn is doing a feature on KP on Sunday Morning Where they claim he will tell why e skipped his exit meeting
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/25/2017  10:24 PM
Gudris wrote:i missed it, is it available on youtube or something ?
I don't know the time but Berman had this on twitter.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/25/2017  10:27 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Nice report. Glad that KP didn't say anything about the exit interview, and I'm sure Phil is too. Hopefully this is one small step towards a resolution.

He's a Knick. Likely will be for the next 3 years at least.

It's already resolved.

Cute......

No, accurate.

Look at this thread until the report actually aired. All doom and gloom and conjecture. And it turned out to be nothing...at all.

People are going to want a public display of regret, forgiveness and harmony, but it'll mean nothing if it happens or not. What happens in the locker room does. We may never have access, nor should we.

Porzingis is a Knick. I have no doubts he will play hard. I have no doubts the Knicks will feature him. The rest is drama for drama's sake.

As far as I can tell, they still arent on speaking terms, so their disagreement has yet to be resolved. More semantics and drama, play this game with someone else.

Phil is putting what appears to be quality players around KP. What on EARTH is there for KP to still be upset about given how Phil is trying to build around him. This needs to be Squashed and it starts with KP talking and not hiding in Latvia. KP is eventually going to have to report to the team.

A lot seems to be based on exit meetings. Rosen's article out today suggests that Rose may get resigned for among other reasons, making a great impression on PHil in the exit meetings. KP blew it off and there are trade rumors now. https://www.fanragsports.com/nba/knicks/rosen-knicks-re-sign-derrick-rose/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/25/2017  11:12 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Nice report. Glad that KP didn't say anything about the exit interview, and I'm sure Phil is too. Hopefully this is one small step towards a resolution.

He's a Knick. Likely will be for the next 3 years at least.

It's already resolved.

Cute......

No, accurate.

Look at this thread until the report actually aired. All doom and gloom and conjecture. And it turned out to be nothing...at all.

People are going to want a public display of regret, forgiveness and harmony, but it'll mean nothing if it happens or not. What happens in the locker room does. We may never have access, nor should we.

Porzingis is a Knick. I have no doubts he will play hard. I have no doubts the Knicks will feature him. The rest is drama for drama's sake.

As far as I can tell, they still arent on speaking terms, so their disagreement has yet to be resolved. More semantics and drama, play this game with someone else.

Phil is putting what appears to be quality players around KP. What on EARTH is there for KP to still be upset about given how Phil is trying to build around him. This needs to be Squashed and it starts with KP talking and not hiding in Latvia. KP is eventually going to have to report to the team.

A lot seems to be based on exit meetings. Rosen's article out today suggests that Rose may get resigned for among other reasons, making a great impression on PHil in the exit meetings. KP blew it off and there are trade rumors now. https://www.fanragsports.com/nba/knicks/rosen-knicks-re-sign-derrick-rose/

Rosen isn't always right. He could be a means of propaganda and misdirection. Who knows. I don't really care what he says. I only care about what actually happens.

I do think the Janis meeting left a bad taste in Phil's mouth. Not to mention the continued lack of contact by KP. Imagine how the Front Office feels seeing all the KP posts of him playing in NY and now the ESPN piece. KP's literally taunting the Knicks. WTF is that about?

Espn is doing a feature on KP on Sunday Morning Where they claim he will tell why e skipped his exit meeting

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy