[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kristaps... wtf bro?
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/22/2017  4:53 PM
reub wrote:It's funny but a year or two ago people were being banned from the site for speaking badly about Melo and now you're practically crazy if you like him. Times have changed.

They were? Who?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
jskinny35
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #928
USA
5/22/2017  5:11 PM
While I would prefer they work things out with KP - getting the 5 and 10 pick with WCS seems like something to really consider. We could have WCS and Hernangomez as bigs, draft Isaac or Fox (5), Monk or Isaac (8) and the AZ big or Frank Nit (10). We certainly would benefit from the depth and defense as Isaac appears solid defensively... Not saying I want this to be, but wouldn't be awful to have 3 or 4 of our starters play quality defense...
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
5/23/2017  8:50 AM
Maybe I haven't had enough Kool aid, but I would trade our Billy for Sactown's Willie all day. Snce KP and Billy are besties, I'm not sure I care for the fallout of a KP move without moving Billy too. I still think WCS is someone you could build a team around.

KP and Willy for 5 10 and WCS.

I hopefully draft Malik Monk, Jonathan Isaac and Dennis Smith.

Just find a taker for melo for spare parts and give Horny room to work. Anyone consider Melo to Atlanta for Dwight?

DSJ
MM
JI
WCS
[Noah?]

There are tons of talent 1 through 10. All day I would do this.

I doubt Sactown's does though. I'm basically saying I want Sactown's team.

This is the Randle.
93BUICK
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1175
USA
5/23/2017  10:30 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:Maybe I haven't had enough Kool aid, but I would trade our Billy for Sactown's Willie all day. Snce KP and Billy are besties, I'm not sure I care for the fallout of a KP move without moving Billy too. I still think WCS is someone you could build a team around.

KP and Willy for 5 10 and WCS.

I hopefully draft Malik Monk, Jonathan Isaac and Dennis Smith.

Just find a taker for melo for spare parts and give Horny room to work. Anyone consider Melo to Atlanta for Dwight?

DSJ
MM
JI
WCS
[Noah?]

There are tons of talent 1 through 10. All day I would do this.

I doubt Sactown's does though. I'm basically saying I want Sactown's team.

You want Sactown's team? You are the Unicorn!
Aren't you afraid of the NY quick get out of here fix? Doesn't that historically backfire on all NY teams across all sports? The only time I saw that work was trading Jeremy Shockey. I also have the GTFO reaction to KP's little stand but not so much that want to deepen the rebuild even further- Although I hear you w this draft potential can seem more exciting than a grouchy KP- there's got to be a better way though.

If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/24/2017  10:00 AM
martin wrote:
reub wrote:It's funny but a year or two ago people were being banned from the site for speaking badly about Melo and now you're practically crazy if you like him. Times have changed.

They were? Who?

Most of the few most rabid, deranged of Melohaters left of their own accord. You really have to be extremely politically/sociopathically incorrect for martin to lower the ban boom.

Like admitting you voted for Bush twice might do it instantly.

Kristaps... wtf bro?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy