Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/3/2018  3:30 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:This is the Knicks Mitchell would have been used for 20 minutes a game just see how they used Dotson a 4 year college player. Ntlikina being younger probably played into his minutes but the Knicks aren’t playing for anything. Pipe dreaming about playoffs keeps this team stupid. It’s all about letting young players play and develop. That is what this year was about. Yet the Knicks messed that up too.
Ntilikina didn't play more because his coach said he was tired from the long NBA season. I believe only 2 guys taken in the draft after Dotson played more minutes in the NBA then he did this past season.

Frank, second youngest player in the NBA and fairly well established that his body is just ready to get burned out by the rigors of the NBA.

Also, THJr Lee Baker re Dotson minutes.

Vmart, do you purposely beat your head into a wall until it hurts and then start over again?

Yet you kept saying that he didn't need no G- league time as if he was ready to play with the big boys.

READ THIS ARTICLE https://hoopshype.com/2018/04/30/life-in-the-g-league-where-everyone-is-fighting-for-an-nba-gig/

martin and Fish keeps saying the knicks are doing a solid job developing our youngsters, and for that JH and Rambis were fired hours after the season end .

I said in January that most of the players were tuning JH out, and low and behold MILLS AND PERRY have made it mandatory that the next coach have way better communication skills and can relate to todays players

Burke bust his ass and put in the work all summer and took off from day 1 this season, the knicks didnt have much to do with his development

frank was already a very good defensive player overseas and a horrible offensive player, and thats still the case after 10 months as a knick

KP wrk all summer long without a single knick coaching staff member present, came out of the gate on fire, then JH tried to turned him into melo and he became a volume scorer shooting 39%.

THJ is still erratic.

It's even hard to say if Mitchell would have been this good on a clueless knicks team that had no identity, no system and players roles changed every game. Imagine coming to wrk everyday and having to work in a different department.

WTF does that mean?

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/3/2018  3:46 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:This is the Knicks Mitchell would have been used for 20 minutes a game just see how they used Dotson a 4 year college player. Ntlikina being younger probably played into his minutes but the Knicks aren’t playing for anything. Pipe dreaming about playoffs keeps this team stupid. It’s all about letting young players play and develop. That is what this year was about. Yet the Knicks messed that up too.
Ntilikina didn't play more because his coach said he was tired from the long NBA season. I believe only 2 guys taken in the draft after Dotson played more minutes in the NBA then he did this past season.

Frank, second youngest player in the NBA and fairly well established that his body is just ready to get burned out by the rigors of the NBA.

Also, THJr Lee Baker re Dotson minutes.

Vmart, do you purposely beat your head into a wall until it hurts and then start over again?

Yet you kept saying that he didn't need no G- league time as if he was ready to play with the big boys.

READ THIS ARTICLE https://hoopshype.com/2018/04/30/life-in-the-g-league-where-everyone-is-fighting-for-an-nba-gig/

martin and Fish keeps saying the knicks are doing a solid job developing our youngsters, and for that JH and Rambis were fired hours after the season end .

I said in January that most of the players were tuning JH out, and low and behold MILLS AND PERRY have made it mandatory that the next coach have way better communication skills and can relate to todays players

Burke bust his ass and put in the work all summer and took off from day 1 this season, the knicks didnt have much to do with his development

frank was already a very good defensive player overseas and a horrible offensive player, and thats still the case after 10 months as a knick

KP wrk all summer long without a single knick coaching staff member present, came out of the gate on fire, then JH tried to turned him into melo and he became a volume scorer shooting 39%.

THJ is still erratic.

It's even hard to say if Mitchell would have been this good on a clueless knicks team that had no identity, no system and players roles changed every game. Imagine coming to wrk everyday and having to work in a different department.

That's not what I said. You can find my posts to verify what I said.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Man the draft is really a crap shoot.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy