[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Seems like nobody around the NBA believes KP's Tweeter acct was Hacked
Author Thread
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

5/10/2017  10:05 AM
Nalod wrote:If KP not standing behind his tweet, its meaningless.
If Melo missed a meeting, it might show some backbone.
Maybe Melo's problem is "every is Irie" as long as he gets his.

Melo is who he is, but KP's actions are on KP. I wouldn't applaud Melo if he skipped the meeting at all.

KP has shown me he is still very immature. Which is fine, because he's 21. I know he's a great competitor and hates losing and all of this is mostly because of losing. I don't even care if he was hacked or not. He does not want to be traded, because trust me if he did, the Knicks would be shopping him as his agent would have told them to. The thing is KP has to voice his frustration properly through proper channels.

On Melo's side, there is no Melo behind this KP stuff. Melo is about Melo. I don't love the guy or hate him, but I think blaming him for any of KP's actions are ridiculous.

AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/10/2017  10:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/10/2017  10:28 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:

Melo is who he is, but KP's actions are on KP. I wouldn't applaud Melo if he skipped the meeting at all.

KP has shown me he is still very immature. Which is fine, because he's 21. I know he's a great competitor and hates losing and all of this is mostly because of losing. I don't even care if he was hacked or not. He does not want to be traded, because trust me if he did, the Knicks would be shopping him as his agent would have told them to. The thing is KP has to voice his frustration properly through proper channels.

On Melo's side, there is no Melo behind this KP stuff. Melo is about Melo. I don't love the guy or hate him, but I think blaming him for any of KP's actions are ridiculous.

yeah i agree. Everyone knows im a big KP guy BUT his behavior hasnt been mature. I will take him at his word about the tweet hacking but skipping an exit meeting was just immature. If you are displeased then you go tell the team management about your concerns at the exit meeting
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
5/10/2017  11:32 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:

yeah i agree. Everyone knows im a big KP guy BUT his behavior hasnt been mature. I will take him at his word about the tweet hacking but skipping an exit meeting was just immature. If you are displeased then you go tell the team management about your concerns at the exit meeting

Agreed. That's what a future team leader would have done.
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

5/10/2017  12:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/10/2017  3:54 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:

Yup...mistake by KP.

He could have emerged as a leader if he had spoken forcefully to Phil at their end of season meeting...might have become a "hero" to some of his teammates.

Blown opportunity, but we are making too much of this stuff, IMO.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Gudris
Member: #6213

5/10/2017  12:23 PM
KP is just becoming media attention addict, will do stupid things just to get some attention
fwk00
Member: #6048

5/10/2017  1:43 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:

Yup...mistake by KP.

He could have emerged as a leader if he had spoken forcefully Phil at their end of season meeting...might have become a "hero" to some of his teammates.

Blown opportunity, but we are making too much of this stuff, IMO.

Yes, a blown opportunity.

Imagine the difference KP's conversation could have made on Phil's presser.

No confrontation was ever necessary. KP could have expressed his wish list for the coming season. That could have included that he did not want Rose back for whatever reasons. Phil could have either accepted that or explained why Rose needed to remain a potential option to return.

Likewise he and Phil could have discussed the Melo situation. KP could have heard it from Phil first, "look we need to cut bait with Melo and here's why..."

Melo made it sound like these meetings were just bull**** and in so doing sent the message that they are unimportant. It shows how out of touch Melo is with playing basketball and communicating with management. Melo is mailing it in and it shows and it sets a very bad example. Can you imagine the sh@t Lebron would lay on a teammate who was floating like that - he'd put a size eighteen sneaker up his arse.

fwk00

5/10/2017  1:47 PM
Gudris wrote:KP is just becoming media attention addict, will do stupid things just to get some attention

Well, just another thing - maybe KP is falling in love with being a celebrity (see: Melo) instead of a basketball player.

Throughout the losing streaks this year, Melo was whining about having to answer the questions (instead of Phil). IMO, the best way to have answered the questions would have been to step up and start a winning streak. But Melo's vested interest was in getting Phil fired - so we got drama and a manufactured losing season.

Gudris
Member: #6213

5/15/2017  4:47 PM
KP in interview for Latvian TV said he is suspicious that his account was hacked by person who was in charge for his twitter account management, he was fired little before that incident
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/15/2017  5:11 PM
Gudris wrote:KP in interview for Latvian TV said he is suspicious that his account was hacked by person who was in charge for his twitter account management, he was fired little before that incident

sounds about right

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fwk00

5/16/2017  12:43 AM
Gudris wrote:KP in interview for Latvian TV said he is suspicious that his account was hacked by person who was in charge for his twitter account management, he was fired little before that incident

First explanation that makes sense.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

5/16/2017  7:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/16/2017  7:02 AM
First off he should not put other people in charge of managing his twitter account.
Secondly, hacked or not his behavior was inexcusable
He needs to get his sh!t together. I am willing to write this off as a one time indiscretion and blame it on his lack of maturity. But if this route of behavior becomes a trend I will definitely be looking for the Knicks to dump him. Me first players are exactly what we don't need.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Chandler
Member: #6197

5/16/2017  7:28 AM
KP should have attended th exit interview

Unlike some I don't think he should have gone to vent, discuss wishes etc

He's a 2d year player. He should have gone to learn something. KP by now should know how tough it is to win big in NBA. If he can't respect a guy who won 2 as a player and coached 11 more then that's on him and his immense lack of good judgment.

if KP is serious about winning he'd be much better off listening and learning than making statements

(5)(5)
fwk00

5/16/2017  1:50 PM
Agree with both of the last two posts.

Unfortunately, Porzingis, like too many athletes, is surrounded by toady idiots who personally cash in by becoming court jesters.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/19/2017  4:39 PM
Love the title of the post: "like everybody around the NBA" = Draymond Green.

Interesting, that a second year player, who's been hurt both seasons, and hasn't even managed to win a handful of ****ty regular season games by himself, thinks he's in a position to make any kind of statement to management. Boy be spending way too much time playing video games.

He could be a knee or back injury away from being the 2010's version of Shawn Bradley or Sam Bowie.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/22/2017  5:03 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:TNT crew doesn't believe it, and many of the players don't either

Meanwhile Draymond Green, who infamously took a photo of his penis and posted in on Snapchat before claiming he was “hacked” last summer wasn’t buying Porzingis’ excuse. He appeared on the Dray Day podcast and said the following:

"Kristaps, you lyin' bro. You weren't hacked. Maybe you was drunk — and you know your true feelings came out, and you tweeted your true feelings — but you weren't hacked my man. Trust me. I had a worse episode than you just did on social media and the first thing I said was ‘Aww man, I was hacked.’ It's the first thing you think of."

So there you have it. Kristaps wasn’t hacked, according to Draymond Green — and we also learned that we did see his penis last year, not just a random penis. Good to know.

still wonder why nobody from the knicks has reached out to him.. Like They have no plan for this guy for the off season...whats really going on here?

Is that why Josh Longstaff is going with him? My 4 year old is better informed than you.. (but to be fair he turns 5 in a couple weeks)

so, how miss informed was I really...dude what ever I say you seem to have a issue with it, but it's a facts..this was so transparent..

I bet Janis had the talk with phil about Longstaffs involvement with KP, and why he was firing him before it went public..

ES
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/22/2017  6:26 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:TNT crew doesn't believe it, and many of the players don't either

Meanwhile Draymond Green, who infamously took a photo of his penis and posted in on Snapchat before claiming he was “hacked” last summer wasn’t buying Porzingis’ excuse. He appeared on the Dray Day podcast and said the following:

"Kristaps, you lyin' bro. You weren't hacked. Maybe you was drunk — and you know your true feelings came out, and you tweeted your true feelings — but you weren't hacked my man. Trust me. I had a worse episode than you just did on social media and the first thing I said was ‘Aww man, I was hacked.’ It's the first thing you think of."

So there you have it. Kristaps wasn’t hacked, according to Draymond Green — and we also learned that we did see his penis last year, not just a random penis. Good to know.

still wonder why nobody from the knicks has reached out to him.. Like They have no plan for this guy for the off season...whats really going on here?

Is that why Josh Longstaff is going with him? My 4 year old is better informed than you.. (but to be fair he turns 5 in a couple weeks)

so, how miss informed was I really...dude what ever I say you seem to have a issue with it, but it's a facts..this was so transparent..

I bet Janis had the talk with phil about Longstaffs involvement with KP, and why he was firing him before it went public..

Longstaff's contract was up this year, it was in place for 3 years now. He wasn't fired, just not kept.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/22/2017  7:05 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Longstaff's contract was up this year, it was in place for 3 years now. He wasn't fired, just not kept.

your getting in the way of 1248's alternative facts
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
Member: #582
5/22/2017  7:56 PM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

yeah because according to you, the knicks sent longstaff to be with kp, your facts were right on the money

ES
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/24/2017  10:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/24/2017  10:20 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

yeah because according to you, the knicks sent longstaff to be with kp, your facts were right on the money

wow, the semantics arguments in here be getting ugly. Gotta love the off-season posts around here. LOL

Phil to Josh L: "No, of course I like you. It's because I like you, I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated–emotion."
"Don't think of it as being let go, or fired... think of it as we're just not keeping you...yeah, that's it. I mean, seriously, who wants to be 'kept', anyway, Josh? I mean, you're a grown man, a great guy, you certainly don't want to be 'kept', like a pet or something..."

Seems like nobody around the NBA believes KP's Tweeter acct was Hacked

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy