[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Seems like nobody around the NBA believes KP's Tweeter acct was Hacked
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/9/2017  3:00 PM
TNT crew doesn't believe it, and many of the players don't either

Meanwhile Draymond Green, who infamously took a photo of his penis and posted in on Snapchat before claiming he was “hacked” last summer wasn’t buying Porzingis’ excuse. He appeared on the Dray Day podcast and said the following:

"Kristaps, you lyin' bro. You weren't hacked. Maybe you was drunk — and you know your true feelings came out, and you tweeted your true feelings — but you weren't hacked my man. Trust me. I had a worse episode than you just did on social media and the first thing I said was ‘Aww man, I was hacked.’ It's the first thing you think of."

So there you have it. Kristaps wasn’t hacked, according to Draymond Green — and we also learned that we did see his penis last year, not just a random penis. Good to know.

still wonder why nobody from the knicks has reached out to him.. Like They have no plan for this guy for the off season...whats really going on here?

ES
AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/9/2017  3:05 PM
I don't believe that he was hacked but I don't necessarily believe that he wants to go to the LAC either... maybe he was pumped that Melo might go there. who knows
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/9/2017  3:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/9/2017  3:06 PM
knicks1248 wrote:TNT crew doesn't believe it, and many of the players don't either

Meanwhile Draymond Green, who infamously took a photo of his penis and posted in on Snapchat before claiming he was “hacked” last summer wasn’t buying Porzingis’ excuse. He appeared on the Dray Day podcast and said the following:

"Kristaps, you lyin' bro. You weren't hacked. Maybe you was drunk — and you know your true feelings came out, and you tweeted your true feelings — but you weren't hacked my man. Trust me. I had a worse episode than you just did on social media and the first thing I said was ‘Aww man, I was hacked.’ It's the first thing you think of."

So there you have it. Kristaps wasn’t hacked, according to Draymond Green — and we also learned that we did see his penis last year, not just a random penis. Good to know.

still wonder why nobody from the knicks has reached out to him.. Like They have no plan for this guy for the off season...whats really going on here?

Is that why Josh Longstaff is going with him? My 4 year old is better informed than you.. (but to be fair he turns 5 in a couple weeks)
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
5/9/2017  4:12 PM
I believe him. I think he had a dumb friend trying to be funny and tweeted LA Clippers.
knicks1248
5/9/2017  4:20 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:TNT crew doesn't believe it, and many of the players don't either

still wonder why nobody from the knicks has reached out to him.. Like They have no plan for this guy for the off season...whats really goihealthyhere?

Is that why Josh Longstaff is going with him? My 4 year old is better informed than you.. (but to be fair he turns 5 in a couple weeks)

I know that,..KD asked him to be there, the knick didnt order him to be there..

Sometimes your so petty Its pathetic...Obviously he doesn't need any clearance from the Knicks to do him, but there's got to be a measure of concern that your supposed future franchise player has no communication with knick management. Thats not normal or a healthy relationship.. in fact no relationship has Any chance at success without consistent communication... but I guess your 5 yr old didnt inform you of that

ES
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/9/2017  5:28 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

still wonder why nobody from the knicks has reached out to him.. Like They have no plan for this guy for the off season...whats really goihealthyhere?

Sometimes your so petty Its pathetic...Obviously he doesn't need any clearance from the Knicks to do him, but there's got to be a measure of concern that your supposed future franchise player has no communication with knick management. Thats not normal or a healthy relationship.. in fact no relationship has Any chance at success without consistent communication... but I guess your 5 yr old didnt inform you of that

This is kind of nonsense man. There is middle ground there and it's probably a little bit of both: Knicks wanted a coach with KP, just like last year, and KP wanted him too.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

5/9/2017  5:37 PM
Fuck Draymond Green... he sends dick pics to people over social media. Then said he was hacked until more evidence leaked no pun intended. So he's the first player to speak out about KP? He's a ****ing bitch. I believe KP might have been hacked. Leave it at that. Draymond is the last dude to speak on this subject. He has some nerve trying to group KP in with him. Fuck this dude.

To add... he just called Kelly Olynyk a dirty player.... again wasn't he kicking dudes in the nuts before? Fuck this guy. He truly is the modern Charles Barkley... a ****ing clown piece of ****.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/9/2017  6:32 PM
This is uncalled for B....
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

5/9/2017  6:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/9/2017  6:39 PM
Draymond Green is a known imbecile so take anything he says with HUGE a grain of salt. Look I'm not saying KP was happy how the season turned out BUT he will get ver it and next year he will be ready along with the new young core
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

5/9/2017  6:46 PM
GustavBahler wrote:This is uncalled for B....

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
5/9/2017  6:47 PM
I doubt KP was hacked too. KP is on a roll right now of stupidity. He really needs to stay out of Social Media and just let basketball do his talking.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

5/9/2017  6:49 PM
I don't believe him either but I think a little too much is being made of it....But he's the unicorn and we drafted him so we want to believe him. No one would believe Melo if he tweeted the same...
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/9/2017  6:51 PM
Uptown wrote:I don't believe him either but I think a little too much is being made of it....But he's the unicorn and we drafted him so we want to believe him. No one would believe Melo if he tweeted the same...
Well to be fair Melo has tweeted a lot of stupid things before
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

5/9/2017  6:52 PM
NYKBocker wrote:I believe him. I think he had a dumb friend trying to be funny and tweeted LA Clippers.

His model crush lives in LA. Think she questioned him about all the rumors and he jokingly said "Clippers" as it would mean he would be living in same city. KP is not going anywhere. Specially to the Clips.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/9/2017  6:54 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:I believe him. I think he had a dumb friend trying to be funny and tweeted LA Clippers.

His model crush lives in LA. Think she questioned him about all the rumors and he jokingly said "Clippers" as it would mean he would be living in same city. KP is not going anywhere. Specially to the Clips.

Now I hadn't heard that theory and it makes sense to me

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
knicks1248
5/9/2017  6:54 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

This is kind of nonsense man. There is middle ground there and it's probably a little bit of both: Knicks wanted a coach with KP, just like last year, and KP wanted him too.

So your cool with the no communication and the fact that over 400 players had exit interviews, and KP is the only one that chose to not show up..If that was Melo he would be ripped to shreds, called a cancer and the worst knick ever..

IDK man, I just can't sweep that under the rug, it's a black eye to management and the franchise. That's exactly why phils phone was blowing up after it happen, because usually when that happens, the player is traded little after..

ES
fwk00
Member: #6048

5/9/2017  10:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/9/2017  10:49 PM

The chances that Porzingis was hacked are near zero. The chances someone in his entourage got cute are only slightly higher.
The chances that the Knicks are not in contact with the Porzingis camp are also near zero.

The concerns have to be multifold. First, for a guy who claims he wants to be a leader - blowing off an exit interview, allowing the twitter account to handled like a mentally challenged 5 year old is running it, and his publicly belligerent attitude about speaking with the Knicks is not the making of a leader. This is Melo-esque in anal retention.

Second, hopefully KP is not becoming a drunk, a drug addict, or becoming involved with a "model" who is. Again, I don't trust Melo. He's stuck it to many coaches, players, and now Phil. If he's passively getting KP involved in the dark side of the sport we're screwed.

Melo and Rose need to be shown the door asap - no more F'n debate. Either that or entertain trades for KP.

Look, KP is young and mistakes can be forgiven - he's a kid and an impressionable one (the Melo worship for example). But he's a long way from mature and that means he's adding risk to his potential career trajectory. It also means we're at least two years out from KP being the on floor go to man. Not an excuse to keep Melo but an opportunity for somebody to be the leader KP claims to want to be.

The restraint the Knicks are showing with KP is above and beyond the call of duty - how about giving Phil some kudos.

ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

5/10/2017  3:46 AM
Draymond Green is right, but he's still an a**hole nonetheless.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/10/2017  8:08 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

maybe they need marriage counseling?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/10/2017  8:21 AM
If KP not standing behind his tweet, its meaningless.
If Melo missed a meeting, it might show some backbone.
Maybe Melo's problem is "every is Irie" as long as he gets his.
Seems like nobody around the NBA believes KP's Tweeter acct was Hacked

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy