[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KP press conference
Author Thread
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

4/24/2017  7:33 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
matt wrote:You don't see any "defiance" from the Spurs players because the Spurs organization doesn't do dumb ****. I like KP doing this. Put the pressure on the Knicks instead of letting them they think they know best because if anything is undeniably true, they don't.
This.

You mean Buford doesn't have the R.C. diaries where all of his moves are painted in the best possible way and everyone else is to blame for the teams problem. I bet you think Presidents are suppose to work more than 50% of the time. smh.

AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/24/2017  7:44 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
matt wrote:You don't see any "defiance" from the Spurs players because the Spurs organization doesn't do dumb ****. I like KP doing this. Put the pressure on the Knicks instead of letting them they think they know best because if anything is undeniably true, they don't.
This.

KP should NOT be trying to tell Knicks Management what to do at his age and status.

Phil may be quirky but he has the RIGHT principles he wants to enact for this franchise to eventually find success.

You don't have to like Phil to recognize and respect that he's not wrong about what the team needs to do in order to win.
Phil is about Unselfish, Team Ball and Max Effort on D. He's not telling the players or coaches to do the wrong things.

KP has a LOT to learn and most assuredly he does NOT know more than Phil does so this dumb ass notion that KP needs to be trying to teach Phil anything is ridiculous!!!

People should not be cheering this on. You're unhappy with how the team has played, that's one thing, but the biggest problem has been RESISTANCE to doing the right thing from the players. RESISTANCE to giving Max Effort on D. RESISTANCE to playing unselfish Team Ball. For that just look at the players themselves and in particular guys like Rose and Melo who are supposed to be leading the way!!!

You lose over 16 games by 5 or less and many games on the very last play and you really shouldn't be looking at the Front Office!!! That's on the players. MOST team's win when their BEST players are getting it done. So IMO if you have your best players not giving Max Effort on D and not leading the way in terms of Ball Movement then you don't have to look any further. 82 games is on those players to do everything they can to win. If they do then I have no beef with them.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/24/2017  7:55 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

KP should NOT be trying to tell Knicks Management what to do at his age and status.

Phil may be quirky but he has the RIGHT principles he wants to enact for this franchise to eventually find success.

You don't have to like Phil to recognize and respect that he's not wrong about what the team needs to do in order to win.
Phil is about Unselfish, Team Ball and Max Effort on D. He's not telling the players or coaches to do the wrong things.

KP has a LOT to learn and most assuredly he does NOT know more than Phil does so this dumb ass notion that KP needs to be trying to teach Phil anything is ridiculous!!!

People should not be cheering this on. You're unhappy with how the team has played, that's one thing, but the biggest problem has been RESISTANCE to doing the right thing from the players. RESISTANCE to giving Max Effort on D. RESISTANCE to playing unselfish Team Ball. For that just look at the players themselves and in particular guys like Rose and Melo who are supposed to be leading the way!!!

You lose over 16 games by 5 or less and many games on the very last play and you really shouldn't be looking at the Front Office!!! That's on the players. MOST team's win when their BEST players are getting it done. So IMO if you have your best players not giving Max Effort on D and not leading the way in terms of Ball Movement then you don't have to look any further. 82 games is on those players to do everything they can to win. If they do then I have no beef with them.

My major concern is that the president is resistant to being an executive and for health reasons can't be a coach. I also think that his commitment to a system over players is a huge concern. I am worried that he still seems to consider the three point shot cheap points. I am worried that his odd, off putting approach has offended the franchise player he was able to draft the first time he thought he built a winner. I am not sure how he evaluates free agents but he hasn't done a good job. There are not many decisions that Phil has made as an executive that I feel good or confident about. His saving grace is that while trying to build a winner he has accidentally gotten the Knicks two lottery picks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
USA
4/24/2017  8:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

My major concern is that the president is resistant to being an executive and for health reasons can't be a coach. I also think that his commitment to a system over players is a huge concern. I am worried that he still seems to consider the three point shot cheap points. I am worried that his odd, off putting approach has offended the franchise player he was able to draft the first time he thought he built a winner. I am not sure how he evaluates free agents but he hasn't done a good job. There are not many decisions that Phil has made as an executive that I feel good or confident about. His saving grace is that while trying to build a winner he has accidentally gotten the Knicks two lottery picks.

OK this is really a bit too much. Phil and Jeff have publicly stated that they are in sync on what they want to do going forward. You saw what that looks like at the end of the season.

“I like the backbone of what we have,’’ Jackson added later in the session. “You can see what we’ve got. Guys like Ron [Baker] and Chasson [Randle] and Willy Hernangomez, and the kids we’re bringing into this organization have a certain sense of how to play in the structure, the way we want to play.

“I think we’re moving in that direction. It’s not fast enough, obviously to carry the day, but I think we’re going to get there.’’

What fans should expect to see out of the Knicks next season: “Playing hard like we played the last five, six games. Guys getting up into people, playing hard, pick up full court at times. You know, ball movement, activity instead of standing. Those type of things. That’s what they’re going to see more of.’’

As for the system they run It's also Phil and Jeff being in sync and we saw what they looks like at the end of the season.

“I let Jeff do what he wanted to do — an agreement to try to blend what we call whatever that flow, fastbreak, early shooting offense into something formatted,’’ Jackson said. “We kind of let it roll until things didn’t roll well before we [said it] looks like we need some more fundamentals, more function towards the end of a game. They showed at the end of season they started being able to do some of that.’’

As for KP. He'll just have to GET OVER IT! Phil didn't do anything to KP for him to has an attitude. This is about Phil and a LAZY ASS BALL HOG that refuses to change!!! There's not defending that SHYTE!

Phil has work to do and it hasn't been pretty but at the same time he's done some good things too. Now he won't have to cater to the needs or Melo and I expect that will lead to much better results. I CAN'T WAIT for this Melo-Drama to be over so we can have our team back. Hate on Phil all you want but he's trying to give us a team to be proud of. One without LAZY ASS MF's destroying the flow of the team and wrecking the defense.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

4/24/2017  8:21 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

OK this is really a bit too much. Phil and Jeff have publicly stated that they are in sync on what they want to do going forward. You saw what that looks like at the end of the season.

“I like the backbone of what we have,’’ Jackson added later in the session. “You can see what we’ve got. Guys like Ron [Baker] and Chasson [Randle] and Willy Hernangomez, and the kids we’re bringing into this organization have a certain sense of how to play in the structure, the way we want to play.

“I think we’re moving in that direction. It’s not fast enough, obviously to carry the day, but I think we’re going to get there.’’

What fans should expect to see out of the Knicks next season: “Playing hard like we played the last five, six games. Guys getting up into people, playing hard, pick up full court at times. You know, ball movement, activity instead of standing. Those type of things. That’s what they’re going to see more of.’’

As for the system they run It's also Phil and Jeff being in sync and we saw what they looks like at the end of the season.

“I let Jeff do what he wanted to do — an agreement to try to blend what we call whatever that flow, fastbreak, early shooting offense into something formatted,’’ Jackson said. “We kind of let it roll until things didn’t roll well before we [said it] looks like we need some more fundamentals, more function towards the end of a game. They showed at the end of season they started being able to do some of that.’’

As for KP. He'll just have to GET OVER IT! Phil didn't do anything to KP for him to has an attitude. This is about Phil and a LAZY ASS BALL HOG that refuses to change!!! There's not defending that SHYTE!

Phil has work to do and it hasn't been pretty but at the same time he's done some good things too. Now he won't have to cater to the needs or Melo and I expect that will lead to much better results. I CAN'T WAIT for this Melo-Drama to be over so we can have our team back. Hate on Phil all you want but he's trying to give us a team to be proud of. One without LAZY ASS MF's destroying the flow of the team and wrecking the defense.

I see phil comments but I do not see Jeff's. I highly doubt Jeff will say anything other than coach talk anyway.

nixluva
USA
4/24/2017  8:27 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

I see phil comments but I do not see Jeff's. I highly doubt Jeff will say anything other than coach talk anyway.

You don't need to hear Jeff cuz what the team did on the court was his schemes being executed. You saw Early Offense, Spread PnR nicely blended with Triangle!!! Phil said he liked it!!! To be honest the team was into it and playing hard. The evidence is there for all to see! Just YouTube any of the final games and pay attention to what they're running.

CrushAlot
USA
4/24/2017  8:29 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

I don't think we are going to agree on this. I also don't think trading Melo fixes the problems. It is the right move because the franchise should have a different time table from Melo's. I am curious to see if or when Phil will accept responsibility for the teams that he assembles. I also think that KP and his brothers are not going to want to stick around if Phil keeps putting together losing rosters and has a culture of dysfunction instead of winning.
nixluva
USA
4/24/2017  8:45 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

I don't think we are going to agree on this. I also don't think trading Melo fixes the problems. It is the right move because the franchise should have a different time table from Melo's. I am curious to see if or when Phil will accept responsibility for the teams that he assembles. I also think that KP and his brothers are not going to want to stick around if Phil keeps putting together losing rosters and has a culture of dysfunction instead of winning.

82 Games starting players get a chance to show you who and what they are. If they give Max Effort and play Team Ball win or lose I can live with that. Then you can blame the Prez/GM! If on the other hand the team's BEST players are NOT giving Max Effort or playing TEAM BALL, then I'm not going to lay that all at the feet of the Prez/GM. This is a PLAYERS LEAGUE! There's no excuse for Dogging it the majority of the season and being resistant to Coaching.

MELO IS THE PROBLEM!!! Not because it's all his fault but because Melo does NOTHING to help make things better. Does Melo go hard on D??? NO! Does Melo Buy Into Ball Movement??? NO! In fact he really doesn't do anything that this team needs except score and when he's holding the ball too much and scoring inefficiently that's not helping at all.

KP is going to stick around because things are going to get better. You just watch how things change when you remove a LAZY ASS BALL HOG from the middle of everything. It won't be easy and it will take hard work and time to build it up but this team needs to be free from the poor example of guys like Melo. He's just too damned comfortable to be of any good to this team. I'M DONE with that kind of effort. I know you and a whole boatload of Knicks fans don't see but you will.

CrushAlot
USA
4/24/2017  8:47 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

82 Games starting players get a chance to show you who and what they are. If they give Max Effort and play Team Ball win or lose I can live with that. Then you can blame the Prez/GM! If on the other hand the team's BEST players are NOT giving Max Effort or playing TEAM BALL, then I'm not going to lay that all at the feet of the Prez/GM. This is a PLAYERS LEAGUE! There's no excuse for Dogging it the majority of the season and being resistant to Coaching.

MELO IS THE PROBLEM!!! Not because it's all his fault but because Melo does NOTHING to help make things better. Does Melo go hard on D??? NO! Does Melo Buy Into Ball Movement??? NO! In fact he really doesn't do anything that this team needs except score and when he's holding the ball too much and scoring inefficiently that's not helping at all.

KP is going to stick around because things are going to get better. You just watch how things change when you remove a LAZY ASS BALL HOG from the middle of everything. It won't be easy and it will take hard work and time to build it up but this team needs to be free from the poor example of guys like Melo. He's just too damned comfortable to be of any good to this team. I'M DONE with that kind of effort. I know you and a whole boatload of Knicks fans don't see but you will.

I don't think that is what is going to happen but I hope you are right.
mlby1215
Member: #6486

4/24/2017  9:24 PM
Out of curiosity, what should Phil said to show that he accepted responsibility? Honest question. Maybe I am not spokesman material, I don't know how to take responsibility without bashing players or his coach. (again, he would be blamed not taking responsibility because he called out them)

"Yeah, I suck. I thought the players I brought in would help but they suck."

"Yeah. I suck. I thought the head coach would do better at the first half when I left him alone."

The best way I think he could have said is

"Yeah, I suck. Triangle is outdated, and Melo is the winner and one of the best players in this world but I couldn't find some players to help him to win the NBA championship."

I think the last version would most happier but obviously he didn't think it is true, so I really didn't know what he could say. I feel like people just waited to find something to be angry with.

I found it strange. Maybe he should have lied? It is true that Melo would be better somewhere else for his own good, but as a GM should not have said that , and should have lied to us instead? I really don't know now. I thought people prefer honesty, but indeed they do not.

I am not anti-Phil or anti-Melo but honestly don't know what to do at that moment if I were him.

CrushAlot wrote:I don't think we are going to agree on this. I also don't think trading Melo fixes the problems. It is the right move because the franchise should have a different time table from Melo's. I am curious to see if or when Phil will accept responsibility for the teams that he assembles. I also think that KP and his brothers are not going to want to stick around if Phil keeps putting together losing rosters and has a culture of dysfunction instead of winning.
nixluva
USA
4/24/2017  10:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

I don't think that is what is going to happen but I hope you are right.

I wish you could explain why you don't think things will get better when we've lost so much WITH MELO!!! If we all can agree Melo is not the SOLUTION then why keep him? It's time to move on and actually establish a team based on the winning principles that Phil wants for this team. DEFENSE! BALL AND PLAYER MOVEMENT! TEAM and individuals.

You can hate Phil's Free Agent moves or Trades but in terms of his core principles they are solid as a rock. He's going to bring in players that are better examples of those winning principles. He's already started to do it. If and when Melo is gone we can start a new work ethic and team spirit. Build a new core with the right kind of players. They'll lose games but also learn how to win together.

nixluva
USA
4/24/2017  10:27 PM
I found some more comments from KP on KnicksBlog. These comments are starting to clarify what KP is feeling and it sounds like his beef is with the Phil vs Melo stuff. I've been saying this was all about Melo since day one and now KP is slowly expressing that.

While he loves New York, Kristaps Porzingis made it clear that being in a situation that gives him a chance to win will be the most important factor for the Latvian star when deciding whether or not to re-sign with the Knicks in two years.

"Absolutely, I want to stay here all my career,'' Porzingis said about re-signing in New York, according to the English translation provided by Sporta Avize, a Latvian sports magazine. "But the thing I want most of all is winning. When the time comes, I will seriously start to think about it. Right now I just try to do my best."

Sources say Porzingis is unhappy with Phil Jackson's treatment of Carmelo Anthony. When asked about Anthony's situation with the team, the 21-year old said the media helped exaggerate the tension between Jackson and the veteran forward.

"This was a situation media did not hesitate to heat up more than it was in reality," said Porzingis. "I think there was some mistakes from Phil - things he maybe shouldn't [have] said or written, things that made the situation worse or made him not look good. But at the same time - it's that kind of business. I understand.''

It certainly was a miserable season for the Knicks, but Porzingis believes he gained some valuable experience this year with the team going 31-51.

"In a one way this was a good year for me to see how can I handle so crappy a time and learn from that. It was unpleasant but valuable experience to learn from, to get through it and continue to play with the right attitude and maximum concentration," Porzingis said. "If you want to be a leader you have to start with yourself - first you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself: what can you do better? And only then tell your teammates what they should do better … a real test for the brains."

Porzingis had previously been coy about why he skipped his exit meeting. His recent comments suggest, however, that Jackson's treatment of Anthony over the course of the season surely contributed to his own frustration.

At his recent press conference, Jackson had dismissed any suggested expectation that he may have to communicate to his team's fan base (through the media). That said, it's only because of the way he's chosen to communicate or convey certain messages that those around this team are seeking further clarification. Criticizing your team's star in multiple open forums can't be appreciated by Porzingis. As a leader of this team (and the likely holder of the throne following Anthony's expected departure), Porzingis' is expressing displeasure with the way things have been handled. One would have to think his mentality is a reflection upon that of his teammates and the rest of this group's culture.

Jackson's critiques certainly haven't been limited to just Anthony. As the Knicks explore trade opportunities for the star forward, Jackson was asked if Porzingis was ready to shoulder the burden of being New York's headlining attraction. With the executive dismissing this notion, it could have been a hit to Porzingis' still maturing ego. The young gun has been pretty outspoken during his NBA tenure so he isn't afraid to use his voice. This could influence prospective free agents in a negative way.

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/porzingis-i-love-new-york-but-winning-is-most-important/226188696
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
4/24/2017  11:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/24/2017  11:47 PM
nixluva wrote:I found some more comments from KP on KnicksBlog. These comments are starting to clarify what KP is feeling and it sounds like his beef is with the Phil vs Melo stuff. I've been saying this was all about Melo since day one and now KP is slowly expressing that.

While he loves New York, Kristaps Porzingis made it clear that being in a situation that gives him a chance to win will be the most important factor for the Latvian star when deciding whether or not to re-sign with the Knicks in two years.

"Absolutely, I want to stay here all my career,'' Porzingis said about re-signing in New York, according to the English translation provided by Sporta Avize, a Latvian sports magazine. "But the thing I want most of all is winning. When the time comes, I will seriously start to think about it. Right now I just try to do my best."

Sources say Porzingis is unhappy with Phil Jackson's treatment of Carmelo Anthony. When asked about Anthony's situation with the team, the 21-year old said the media helped exaggerate the tension between Jackson and the veteran forward.

"This was a situation media did not hesitate to heat up more than it was in reality," said Porzingis. "I think there was some mistakes from Phil - things he maybe shouldn't [have] said or written, things that made the situation worse or made him not look good. But at the same time - it's that kind of business. I understand.''

It certainly was a miserable season for the Knicks, but Porzingis believes he gained some valuable experience this year with the team going 31-51.

"In a one way this was a good year for me to see how can I handle so crappy a time and learn from that. It was unpleasant but valuable experience to learn from, to get through it and continue to play with the right attitude and maximum concentration," Porzingis said. "If you want to be a leader you have to start with yourself - first you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself: what can you do better? And only then tell your teammates what they should do better … a real test for the brains."

Porzingis had previously been coy about why he skipped his exit meeting. His recent comments suggest, however, that Jackson's treatment of Anthony over the course of the season surely contributed to his own frustration.

At his recent press conference, Jackson had dismissed any suggested expectation that he may have to communicate to his team's fan base (through the media). That said, it's only because of the way he's chosen to communicate or convey certain messages that those around this team are seeking further clarification. Criticizing your team's star in multiple open forums can't be appreciated by Porzingis. As a leader of this team (and the likely holder of the throne following Anthony's expected departure), Porzingis' is expressing displeasure with the way things have been handled. One would have to think his mentality is a reflection upon that of his teammates and the rest of this group's culture.

Jackson's critiques certainly haven't been limited to just Anthony. As the Knicks explore trade opportunities for the star forward, Jackson was asked if Porzingis was ready to shoulder the burden of being New York's headlining attraction. With the executive dismissing this notion, it could have been a hit to Porzingis' still maturing ego. The young gun has been pretty outspoken during his NBA tenure so he isn't afraid to use his voice. This could influence prospective free agents in a negative way.

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/porzingis-i-love-new-york-but-winning-is-most-important/226188696

Phil knows what he is doing.
He is trying to find and raze winners.
Winners cannot be mellow or shy. They have to be angry, vocal, with desire to prove everyone wrong including Phil himself.
This how the teams he played for and coached became champions and dynasties.
Yes - players who do not have what it takes will run away and will not come. And hell with them.
We need players who are not crying about twits and articles but going to work to make themselves better and prove everyone wrong.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/25/2017  1:18 AM
It's not what phil is doing it, it's how he is doing it. For every good move there's a bad move, like players playing hard, but turning the ball over and shooting 39%.
ES
nixluva
USA
4/25/2017  1:39 AM
knicks1248 wrote:It's not what phil is doing it, it's how he is doing it. For every good move there's a bad move, like players playing hard, but turning the ball over and shooting 39%.

I think Phil was overconfident coming into the job but now he's at a different place with the process. I think he can move forward with more conviction after failing to put something around Melo.

I think the Melo stuff is part frustration and anger at Melo who really hasn't held up his end after Phil gave him everything in his contract. As a Prez you kind of want your star player to have a sense of duty to live up to the trust placed in him with a massive contract. Melo basically go comfortable.

I think the Media has a part to play in trying to make things look even worse. Guys like Woj got it wrong. They tried to make this about Phil and the Triangle. The Media is trying to play up the KP wants to leave the Knicks cuz they're so dysfunctional angle. Thing is that KP really doesn't want to leave even if he's ticked off that Phil is trying to force Melo out. KP doesn't realize that it's for his own good that Melo find another team. KP can't see that right now.

In time as Phil rebuilds the team KP will mature and realize that Melo was holding them back. As much as Melo was the best player on the team offensively, he was holding them back because they were overly reliant on his scoring. Also Melo's apathetic approach didn't bring the fire and passion a young group of players need. Melo simply isn't the right man for the job of leading the team.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

4/25/2017  6:48 AM
Its unfortunate that Phil allowed Porzingis to be poisoned by Melo and Rose. However it was his choice to put him in the locker room with these me first players. Now Porzingis looks up to these multi year all stars and believes this is how you act and to be honest this is how most NBA players act.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

4/25/2017  8:11 AM
From that PC I don't get the feeling that KP is upset about the Melo trade situation at all.
I also hate to agree with Briggs but he is right ... KP is too young and not established a star to be pulling this card.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
4/25/2017  8:54 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/25/2017  8:59 AM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
This.

Nix, don't you see? This is all part of Phil's brilliant plan. KP goes off to play, gets hurt or just finally finds himself. Realizes that Phil was the man all along. They hug it out and work to get Melo to waive his NTC. Only a simpleton could see this wasn't so.

Truth be told, no way this happens in a normal NBA team. But here in NY, he sees our incompetent leadership and at the same time everyone is telling him how great he is. When you think you are better or smarter than your boss and you are easily employable elsewhere this breakdown in the chain of command happens. Being a kid doesn't have anything to do with it. The Knicks are known as an organization of bunglers. The current front office happen to be in charge but no one thinks they are fit for the job.

matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
4/25/2017  9:07 AM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:It's not what phil is doing it, it's how he is doing it. For every good move there's a bad move, like players playing hard, but turning the ball over and shooting 39%.

I think Phil was overconfident coming into the job but now he's at a different place with the process. I think he can move forward with more conviction after failing to put something around Melo.

I think the Melo stuff is part frustration and anger at Melo who really hasn't held up his end after Phil gave him everything in his contract. As a Prez you kind of want your star player to have a sense of duty to live up to the trust placed in him with a massive contract. Melo basically go comfortable.

I think the Media has a part to play in trying to make things look even worse. Guys like Woj got it wrong. They tried to make this about Phil and the Triangle. The Media is trying to play up the KP wants to leave the Knicks cuz they're so dysfunctional angle. Thing is that KP really doesn't want to leave even if he's ticked off that Phil is trying to force Melo out. KP doesn't realize that it's for his own good that Melo find another team. KP can't see that right now.

In time as Phil rebuilds the team KP will mature and realize that Melo was holding them back. As much as Melo was the best player on the team offensively, he was holding them back because they were overly reliant on his scoring. Also Melo's apathetic approach didn't bring the fire and passion a young group of players need. Melo simply isn't the right man for the job of leading the team.

Enough already. I don't understand defending Phil or the Knicks as an organization. They haven't done a single thing that anyone could consider smart.

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/25/2017  10:25 AM
matt wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Enough already. I don't understand defending Phil or the Knicks as an organization. They haven't done a single thing that anyone could consider smart.

So u guess we should have more sulking, **** talking and bashing then... tarts always watt more fun than being rational and forward thinking.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
KP press conference

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy