[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Insider Article:5 on 5 Can the Knicks tame chaos, trade Melo, and start winning agaain?
Author Thread
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/24/2017  11:24 AM
nixluva wrote:
franco12 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
franco12 wrote:I think Phil has this season to proof something to Dolan. I don't know if Dolan has given Phil an ultimatum. I don't know what needs to happen for Phil to stay beyond this year.

He's under contract for 2 more years... you guys gotta get the drama out of your head. It doesn't have to be a novela episode for everything

How is that drama? I think Dolan played it the same with Isiah - where he had to coach, and then when things didn't go well, he was out.

I think Dolan can let Phil go with 1 year left, and be able to say - he let Phil try, gave him plenty of rope, but while there has been progress, not as much as they need.

The thing is once you trade Melo the clock resets as you move into the KP ERA along with your new Draft Picks. Expectations change. Phil will not be fired and could end up with an extension.

AUTOADVERT
Insider Article:5 on 5 Can the Knicks tame chaos, trade Melo, and start winning agaain?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy