[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Porzingis is going to play in European Championship this summer(?)
Author Thread
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

4/24/2017  5:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/24/2017  6:37 PM
Why exactly should he not play? Many players in the NBA have played it before. As for skipping exit meeting , it had to ne something meaningful. Maybe lied to? Think this is a message to the Knicks..."Im not as young or stupid as you think". Didn't seem like the kind of guy who would just skip out on a responsibility without something substantially wrong.
'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/24/2017  6:08 PM
European championships is highly competitive basketball... physical games. Olympics style. Guys are going hard for their country. Its not a joke.... KP will be training. They will ask him to be the man there. He's gong to get better
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/24/2017  7:24 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:Why exactly should he not play? Many players in the NBA have played it before. As for skipping exit meeting , it had to ne something meaningful. Maybe lied to? Think this is a message to the Knicks..."Im not as young or stupid as you think". Didn't seem like the kind of guy who would just skip out on a responsibility without something substantially wrong.
I think there are major issues. I don't know if anything gets done. Moving Melo is not going to fix this team. Also, Phil said that he wants to get a player back for Melo that can slip into that 34 -36 minute a night slot Melo holds and that Porzingis isn't ready to be the number one guy. That doesn't sound like committing to a rebuild or KP but I hope I am wrong.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

4/24/2017  7:35 PM
So maybe this will be the start of "EC"-KP.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/24/2017  7:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Why exactly should he not play? Many players in the NBA have played it before. As for skipping exit meeting , it had to ne something meaningful. Maybe lied to? Think this is a message to the Knicks..."Im not as young or stupid as you think". Didn't seem like the kind of guy who would just skip out on a responsibility without something substantially wrong.
I think there are major issues. I don't know if anything gets done. Moving Melo is not going to fix this team. Also, Phil said that he wants to get a player back for Melo that can slip into that 34 -36 minute a night slot Melo holds and that Porzingis isn't ready to be the number one guy. That doesn't sound like committing to a rebuild or KP but I hope I am wrong.

Come ON!!! What MAJOR ISSUES? Melo is the only real issue at this point.

I don't recall anyone suggesting that moving Melo FIXES the team. What does that even mean? What it will do is remove a major impediment to TEAM BALL and allow for the younger guys to grow without Melo in the way. AND MELO IS IN THE WAY!

KP is going to have to PROVE he deserves to be the MAN. Until he does you can't just assume he's got this. KP has a ton of real hard work ahead of him but Phil sounds like he wants to take some of that pressure off in terms of expectations. Phil was saying the right thing in reference to KP not being ready for that. There's no way to know how fast KP will develop so Phil is just lowering expectations as he should.

Phil is by DEFAULT committing to a rebuild. Not a PURE PROTOTYPICAL rebuild like teams do when they go with only kids. Still it's going to be a rebuild nonetheless.

misterearl
Member: #799
USA
4/24/2017  8:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/24/2017  9:13 PM
Change Is The Only Constant

Every off season every NBA franchise rebuilds. Nothing stays the same.

once a knick always a knick
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/24/2017  8:18 PM
misterearl wrote:Change Is The Only Constant

Every off season every NBA franchise rebuilds. Nothing stays the same.

100% True statement.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/26/2017  8:20 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Porzingis is going to play in European Championship this summer(?)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy