[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Carmelo Anthony and wife La La separated after 7 years of marriage (TMZ)
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/17/2017  11:30 PM
crzymdups wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Oh brother. What a year for Melo.

Well, to me this seals it - now he's free to move on somewhere. He should go to Cleveland and try to get a ring with Bron. Or the Clippers to try to get CP3 out of the second round.

...if the Clippers flounder I wouldn't ve surprised to see CP3 bolt to SAS this offseason. If that happens....I'm not even sure there'd even be much of a market left for Melo.

That's true. I dunno. I think I could see CP3 rather playing with Melo in LA than going to San Antonio... but no real clue where CP3's head is. I've heard some theories the Clips would trade for Melo and also try to move Blake in a different deal to get another piece and shake things up.

I wonder if the Wizards might be an option again.

They're staring at maxing out Otto Porter and having very limited flexibility to improve, capwise. Melo's from Baltimore, could sell it as a pseudo return home.

Melo can just keep "Going Home" To Wiz, then in two years.......Finish his career back in Denver. Just keep "Going Home".......

AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

4/17/2017  11:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/17/2017  11:57 PM
crzymdups wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

Well, to me this seals it - now he's free to move on somewhere. He should go to Cleveland and try to get a ring with Bron. Or the Clippers to try to get CP3 out of the second round.

...if the Clippers flounder I wouldn't ve surprised to see CP3 bolt to SAS this offseason. If that happens....I'm not even sure there'd even be much of a market left for Melo.

That's true. I dunno. I think I could see CP3 rather playing with Melo in LA than going to San Antonio... but no real clue where CP3's head is. I've heard some theories the Clips would trade for Melo and also try to move Blake in a different deal to get another piece and shake things up.

They're staring at maxing out Otto Porter and having very limited flexibility to improve, capwise. Melo's from Baltimore, could sell it as a pseudo return home.

If CP3 stays with LAC, they will have positioned themselves to commit $40 million (per year) to a 36 year old PG that has often been injured as a younger man. That ain't a recipe for success, which is why I think that the Clippers would prefer rolling the dice with Griffin instead of CP3 despite CP3 obviously being better. And if you're committing to Blake and his best friend DeAndre Jordan, I don't think you also bring in Melo- who is a bit redundant.

As for Melo to WAS, its a possibility. It's only a stonesthrow away from NYC, which is likely where his kid would be. But even with him, I can't see that team being more than a flash-in-the-pan. If I were to make a bet on it, I'd predict he heads to CLE to play with LeBron, JR and Iman. He's probably vulnerable emotionally with the divorce and more likely than not, will want to go to an environment that doesn't force him to be in the spotlight and a place where he can be supported by close friends. To be honest, wouldn't be surprised to see Kyrie and Love flipped for the ability to add all of CP3, Melo, and Wade this offseason. Irving and Blake Griffin would likely be a better pairing to highlight all what Blake brings to the floor.

fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

4/18/2017  1:14 AM
EnySpree wrote:Melo supposedly had a kid outside of their marriage and has had unfaithful spells... lala supposedly had routine affairs with a few guys throughout the years as well. Marriage is tough but both of them have brought their own bottle to the bbq. It's hard when you are broke and your spouse changes the locks on you with nowhere to go. When you are rich and have money for lawyers its not as bad. They'll be ight

So what are we feeling sorry about, again?

wargames
Member: #6053

4/18/2017  1:18 AM
Nalod wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

Melo can just keep "Going Home" To Wiz, then in two years.......Finish his career back in Denver. Just keep "Going Home".......

I just don't see them movzing on from Porter. They would have to lose in round one badly before I could see them saying they wanted to move on from Porter, and honestly they could probably get a better deal than Melo for him.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

4/18/2017  6:58 AM
Melo has a kid.
This actually means he may not want to be away from NY too much because of his son.

If he ends up in the West coast, he sees his son a few times during the season. As his wife she would have moved with him. In a divorce, she will be happy to stay in NY. Won't likely relocate.

IMO this means Melo wants to stay close to NY or in NY for visiting rights with his son.

Really sucks for Melo and his family, but that's life. If the Knicks and Melo do this right, they should find a trade for Brooklyn or close to the state that works, such that Melo can see his son regularly during the times he's playing at home for his home team. Boston makes some sense as well. His son could travel by car or plane back and forth to see him during the season without a huge upset in his schedule.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/18/2017  10:07 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

If CP3 stays with LAC, they will have positioned themselves to commit $40 million (per year) to a 36 year old PG that has often been injured as a younger man. That ain't a recipe for success, which is why I think that the Clippers would prefer rolling the dice with Griffin instead of CP3 despite CP3 obviously being better. And if you're committing to Blake and his best friend DeAndre Jordan, I don't think you also bring in Melo- who is a bit redundant.

As for Melo to WAS, its a possibility. It's only a stonesthrow away from NYC, which is likely where his kid would be. But even with him, I can't see that team being more than a flash-in-the-pan. If I were to make a bet on it, I'd predict he heads to CLE to play with LeBron, JR and Iman. He's probably vulnerable emotionally with the divorce and more likely than not, will want to go to an environment that doesn't force him to be in the spotlight and a place where he can be supported by close friends. To be honest, wouldn't be surprised to see Kyrie and Love flipped for the ability to add all of CP3, Melo, and Wade this offseason. Irving and Blake Griffin would likely be a better pairing to highlight all what Blake brings to the floor.

Its Balmer. You bring them both in. CP3 and Melo are old. They have short shelf life, but it will eventually be Blake's team.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/18/2017  10:16 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

we just need to bank on a team crashing and burning in the playoffs. Hopefully Boston continues to implode and hopefully the narrative that keeps being given is that the reason they are imploding is that they have no star power

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Nalod
USA
4/18/2017  10:34 AM
Taxes for Clippers to even resign what they have let alone bring in Melo is a big number.
I don't have the brain capacity to figure them out but I saw its kind of crazy. Adding melo for Rivers an Craw is no my idea of a good trade in return, and Clipps won't have a bench either.
Nalod
USA
4/18/2017  10:40 AM
I guess they had to wait until the hypocracy of the book was not so evident.

Book was released a few years ago. She is a wise sage!!! Give me a break!!!!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/18/2017  10:54 AM
I was waiting to see which our of douchey beat writers would integrate this storyline into an article or tweet.... and the Biggest TMZ Douche Writer award goes Frank Isola, seems like the rest of the beat had the sense to stay away from this for now.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
4/18/2017  10:56 AM
he's gonna need another contract after this one for sure. whatever he can get. his career is going to last awhile longer.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/18/2017  11:14 AM
martin wrote:I was waiting to see which our of douchey beat writers would integrate this storyline into an article or tweet.... and the Biggest TMZ Douche Writer award goes Frank Isola, seems like the rest of the beat had the sense to stay away from this for now.

he's a whore that will do anything to get on Around the Horn, and even more to get on a show worth watching someday

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Nalod
USA
4/18/2017  11:16 AM
So melo gets a dancer knocked up, or is in sort of a "Love Triangle", and nobody finds that funny?
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
4/18/2017  1:43 PM
NEWS REPORT alleging that Melo knocked up (to coin a phrase) a young babe who is now 6 1/2 months pregnant. Media will have a field day with this and should provide an additional incentive for Melo to pack up and move to a more tolerant market where raising of illegitimate children is celebrated ...like Hollywood!
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/18/2017  2:53 PM
Nalod wrote:So melo gets a dancer knocked up, or is in sort of a "Love Triangle", and nobody finds that funny?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/18/2017  4:32 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:So melo gets a dancer knocked up, or is in sort of a "Love Triangle", and nobody finds that funny?

Apparently she's not a dancer.....Wonder if D-Rose put him on. http://balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/baller-mail-carmelo-anthonys-alleged-side-chick-not-new-york-stripper-baby-girl/
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/18/2017  5:03 PM

He has been playing triangle all along. Funny shyt Nalod.

wargames
Member: #6053

4/18/2017  5:12 PM
Paris907 wrote:NEWS REPORT alleging that Melo knocked up (to coin a phrase) a young babe who is now 6 1/2 months pregnant. Media will have a field day with this and should provide an additional incentive for Melo to pack up and move to a more tolerant market where raising of illegitimate children is celebrated ...like Hollywood!

Or if he wants to enjoy being s bachelor.... Miami

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

4/18/2017  6:33 PM
Paris907 wrote:NEWS REPORT alleging that Melo knocked up (to coin a phrase) a young babe who is now 6 1/2 months pregnant. Media will have a field day with this and should provide an additional incentive for Melo to pack up and move to a more tolerant market where raising of illegitimate children is celebrated ...like Hollywood!

How do you even know its true? They can't get DNA from the fetus/baby just yet to establish paternity.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

4/18/2017  7:41 PM
Now I feel stupid for defending and feeling bad for Melo. Knocking up another girl isn't gonna get you much sympathy anymore
Carmelo Anthony and wife La La separated after 7 years of marriage (TMZ)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy