Member: #6148

4/18/2017  12:14 AM
Wow! The Spurs held the Grizz to 82 pt in both games .. 111-82 .. tonite 96-82
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

4/18/2017  2:58 PM
Kemet wrote:Wow! The Spurs held the Grizz to 82 pt in both games .. 111-82 .. tonite 96-82

um yeah because of this...
i fully agree with the coach's words...
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/245655/David-Fizdale-Calls-Game-2-Referees-Unacceptable-Unprofessional

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/18/2017  8:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/18/2017  9:12 PM
Rondo is dominating this game vs the Celts. Hes been the best player on the floor in the first half...Pushing the ball, taking to the hole, making guys around him better in particular Lopez....Rondo having a throw back game....Actually a throwback series.

Near triple double in the first half...8 pts, 9 ast and 7 rbs...

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/18/2017  9:43 PM
Robin Lopez destroying the Celts on the boards....Jumper working tonite too...18 pts through 3...
holfresh
Member: #1081

4/18/2017  10:21 PM
Uptown wrote:Rondo is dominating this game vs the Celts. Hes been the best player on the floor in the first half...Pushing the ball, taking to the hole, making guys around him better in particular Lopez....Rondo having a throw back game....Actually a throwback series.

Near triple double in the first half...8 pts, 9 ast and 7 rbs...

Rondo turning back the clock..

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/18/2017  10:25 PM
I guess Boston should've tried to make a trade for Melo! They need another Elite Scorer.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/18/2017  10:33 PM
Would love to see a Bulls/Cavs series. Bulls got hot at the right time. If Wade can keep this up, that would be a hell of a series.

Cant believe we traded Lopez for Rose, and signed Noah for a lot more money than Rolo.

holfresh

4/18/2017  10:50 PM
This only illustrates how bad Phil is..Phil would love a competitive team like the Bulls..He had no clue how to pull it off with Melo and KP to start..
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/18/2017  11:30 PM
holfresh wrote:This only illustrates how bad Phil is..Phil would love a competitive team like the Bulls..He had no clue how to pull it off with Melo and KP to start..

I really think this is the best path for the Knicks. Who gives a F about a single playoff series??? We need to build a long term sustainable winning team that has a legit shot to win a Title.

Kemet
Member: #6148

4/18/2017  11:39 PM
holfresh wrote:This only illustrates how bad Phil is..Phil would love a competitive team like the Bulls..He had no clue how to pull it off with Melo and KP to start..

Phil should've kept Lopez n Grant for a 2nd season plus sign D.Wade with Dolan's $$$

Not taking anything away from the Bulls .. butt ..
Isaiah Thomas should have taken the first two or three games off!
Condolence to Isaiah Thomas' sister, Chyna Thomas RIP

holfresh

4/19/2017  12:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/19/2017  7:32 AM
nixluva wrote:

I really think this is the best path for the Knicks. Who gives a F about a single playoff series??? We need to build a long term sustainable winning team that has a legit shot to win a Title.

Who cares about a playoff series? Phil does..It's been his goal the last few years..Title teams rebuild through the draft takes decades..Knick fans don't have the stamina..
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/19/2017  8:10 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/19/2017  8:11 AM
"Chicago’s physical play has worn Boston down. Robin Lopez (18 points, eight rebounds) has been a force. Every Celtics big man took a turn trying to keep Lopez off the glass. None were successful." - from yahoo sports article

and we got derrick rose and justin holiday...holiday is a nice piece developing but rose has been atrocious and not a PG. at least chicago got back something useful as a starter.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/19/2017  8:27 AM

Really, its all contrast to Phil?

If you dropped your breakfast this morning while going from the counter to the kitchen table, say "I dropped my bowl of cereal, like Phil dropped the ball on the trade for Jose?" Or, trip on a rug........."Damn, I fell because that rug was out of place, Like phil signed Noah!"

SO the other players on the Bulls have no bearing on teams outcome? Or Celts? You see a game and you see Phil. A bit obsessive?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/19/2017  9:53 AM
Nalod wrote:

If you dropped your breakfast this morning while going from the counter to the kitchen table, say "I dropped my bowl of cereal, like Phil dropped the ball on the trade for Jose?" Or, trip on a rug........."Damn, I fell because that rug was out of place, Like phil signed Noah!"

SO the other players on the Bulls have no bearing on teams outcome? Or Celts? You see a game and you see Phil. A bit obsessive?

It just highlights how bad Noah's deal was and that the Rose trade might not have been worth it. The bulls and Knicks were compared to each other a lot. Clumsy rosters, half in on rebuilds while trying to compete etc. Phil's two biggest offseason moves involved the Bulls. And Phil was trying to build a playoff team again. Maybe the 47th pick from the Bulls turns into a cornerstone player and the script can be rewritten. Right now it looks like Phil doesn't know what he is doing.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
4/19/2017  11:46 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/19/2017  11:50 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:

It just highlights how bad Noah's deal was and that the Rose trade might not have been worth it. The bulls and Knicks were compared to each other a lot. Clumsy rosters, half in on rebuilds while trying to compete etc. Phil's two biggest offseason moves involved the Bulls. And Phil was trying to build a playoff team again. Maybe the 47th pick from the Bulls turns into a cornerstone player and the script can be rewritten. Right now it looks like Phil doesn't know what he is doing.

In hindsight, Phil's trades and signing are so bad, I don't know how anyone can support his continued management of the team. Lopez was an awesome signing and he completely turned that into unadulterated excrement. And hindsight was not needed to know Noah and Rose would both get hurt. Nor was it needed to know Rose would not fit with the triangle.

Nalod
USA
4/19/2017  12:34 PM
Rose was subjective and low risk to take a flyer on him.
As for Noah, I'd have to say he was brilliant for the triangle and his health was a statistical probability that should have been avoided. You don't do one without the other, and I think it was promise to Melo to get him help in a reasonable period of time. Not an excuse, just a reason.
Awol was not predictable. The knee certainly was on everyones mind.
Willy's surge bailed Phil out. totally different type of player. The biggest culprit this year was the lack of chemistry.
That's on Phil and for him to correct.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/19/2017  12:46 PM
Nalod wrote:Rose was subjective and low risk to take a flyer on him.
As for Noah, I'd have to say he was brilliant for the triangle and his health was a statistical probability that should have been avoided. You don't do one without the other, and I think it was promise to Melo to get him help in a reasonable period of time. Not an excuse, just a reason.

Willy's surge bailed Phil out. totally different type of player. The biggest culprit this year was the lack of chemistry.

I'm pretty much in this boat.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
USA
4/19/2017  1:27 PM
martin wrote:

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/19/2017  1:31 PM
Nalod wrote:
martin wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/19/2017  10:50 PM
I feel bad for Russ. He had zero help and keeps his team competitive every night. He is an isolation player but also averages a triple double
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
2017 NBA playoffs Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy