[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2017 NBA playoffs Thread
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/16/2017  1:20 PM
smackeddog wrote:I've only watched Knick games this season- watching the Cavs-Pacers game- wow, it's amazing how fast both teams play, the game has really sped up and we look so damn slow in comparison.

The game is about quick decisions with the ball.

AUTOADVERT
Vmart
USA
4/16/2017  1:24 PM
Watching the Bucks you get the feeling that the Knicks not to far away. Bucks have young players making an impact. Maker and Brogdan. Feel that Knicks can learn from teams like Jazz and Bucks. Patience. That Texh on Greek Freak was stupid refs need to swallow whistle there. See LeBron after his basket he literally took a dump in the Pacers and no Tech.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
4/16/2017  3:00 PM
Wall putting on a of clinic
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

4/16/2017  4:34 PM
Portland playing and executing at GS pace..Can they keep it up..
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

4/16/2017  4:53 PM
Vmart wrote:Watching the Bucks you get the feeling that the Knicks not to far away. Bucks have young players making an impact. Maker and Brogdan. Feel that Knicks can learn from teams like Jazz and Bucks. Patience. That Texh on Greek Freak was stupid refs need to swallow whistle there. See LeBron after his basket he literally took a dump in the Pacers and no Tech.

I see zero comparison between either team and the Knicks. The Bucks are long athletic freaks at nearly every position and they are missing Parker. If they hit again in their draft picks and get healthy look out. Then again they would be a nice team to trade Lee too if they feel they are a few veteran pieces away. Lee's contract would not look so bad on a team contending plus he could come off the bench were he belongs.

Vmart
USA
4/16/2017  5:15 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
Vmart wrote:Watching the Bucks you get the feeling that the Knicks not to far away. Bucks have young players making an impact. Maker and Brogdan. Feel that Knicks can learn from teams like Jazz and Bucks. Patience. That Texh on Greek Freak was stupid refs need to swallow whistle there. See LeBron after his basket he literally took a dump in the Pacers and no Tech.

I see zero comparison between either team and the Knicks. The Bucks are long athletic freaks at nearly every position and they are missing Parker. If they hit again in their draft picks and get healthy look out. Then again they would be a nice team to trade Lee too if they feel they are a few veteran pieces away. Lee's contract would not look so bad on a team contending plus he could come off the bench were he belongs.

First if the Knicks add say Jackson or Issac they are as long and athletic. Right now everyone thinks Knicks got nothing but when cooler heads prevail and you look at the Knicks with out the hatred for individual wether they are players or management and just look at the players for who they are you will see that the Knicks are headed in the proper direction.

Besides did you hear that Maker was taking tutaledge from kG. My feeling is we need to expose KP and Willie to as many winners as possible. Nowtzki is a start.

Vmart
USA
4/16/2017  5:16 PM
Vmart wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:

If the Knicks add say Jackson or Issac they are as long and athletic. Right now everyone thinks Knicks got nothing but when cooler heads prevail and you look at the Knicks with out the hatred for individual wether they are players or management and just look at the players for who they are you will see that the Knicks are headed in the proper direction.

Besides did you hear that Maker was taking tutaledge from kG. My feeling is we need to expose KP and Willie to as many winners as possible. Nowtzki is a start.

holfresh

4/16/2017  6:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/16/2017  6:08 PM
Portland needs a big to replace Harkless who can finish and knock down the three..Harless is an ok piece but not a prime time player..Crabb and Turner signings were horrible..
holfresh

4/16/2017  8:08 PM
Rondo playing well..Dude is an enigma wrapped in a riddle..
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/16/2017  9:05 PM
Lopez 14/11 in game 1
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/16/2017  9:09 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Lopez 14/11 in game 1
i am not sure of his numbers but Grant did good things with his minutes. Huge win for the Bulls if they hold on.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/16/2017  9:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
i am not sure of his numbers but Grant did good things with his minutes. Huge win for the Bulls if they hold on.

Grant didn't shoot well, but hit a big three and had a good game overall.

¿ △ ?
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/16/2017  9:51 PM
Watched first few minutes of OKC/Rockets.

Not sure what Harden does on D. Basically he stands in or near the lane without moving much. At times he doesn't even seem to look at his man.

Strange.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
holfresh

4/16/2017  10:04 PM
I'm amazed at the calls Harden gets...How do they justify those calls and Melo gets absolutely abused with no call..
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/16/2017  10:32 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Watched first few minutes of OKC/Rockets.

Not sure what Harden does on D. Basically he stands in or near the lane without moving much. At times he doesn't even seem to look at his man.

Strange.

For me, this is why I could never vote for Harden as MVP over guys like LeBron, Westbrook.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/17/2017  8:52 AM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

The Bulls rebounding could take this series to seven games.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/17/2017  3:00 PM
the absolute best thing that could happen to the Knicks is if Boston chokes... I think they'd be much more keen on Melo if that were the case
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Kemet
Member: #6148

4/17/2017  11:40 PM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I was happy to see Grant n Lopez receiving pt the final 6 min of the game .. finishers

Kemet

4/17/2017  11:46 PM
holfresh wrote:Rondo playing well..Dude is an enigma wrapped in a riddle..

We cant sleep on the Bulls Trio that has deep playoff experience to take it to the next level to win a series .. Rondo D.Wade Butler

Kemet

4/18/2017  12:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/18/2017  12:03 AM
Vmart wrote:
Vmart wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:

If the Knicks add say Jackson or Issac they are as long and athletic. Right now everyone thinks Knicks got nothing but when cooler heads prevail and you look at the Knicks with out the hatred for individual wether they are players or management and just look at the players for who they are you will see that the Knicks are headed in the proper direction.

The Bucks roster plus coach Jason Kidd are on the same-page .. expect 7 games from Giannis
our Knicks optimism are still stuck on rebuilding in the offseason

2017 NBA playoffs Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy