ScoreBot
3/25/2017  10:44 PM
FINAL
SAS 106 NYK 98
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/25/2017  10:44 PM
Some good stuff from Rose and the rooks. N'dour too. Rose took what the defense gave him, also looked to pass late in the game. Kuz showed what he can do when the conditions are right.
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
3/25/2017  10:51 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Some good stuff from Rose and the rooks. N'dour too. Rose took what the defense gave him, also looked to pass late in the game. Kuz showed what he can do when the conditions are right.
Rose looked really good. Nice to see NDour play. I was watching the Kansass game. Jordan Bell was amazing for the Ducks. I went into the weekend with the most points in my bracket at work. With Kansas out I am done. But Bell was so impressive.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/25/2017  11:05 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Some good stuff from Rose and the rooks. N'dour too. Rose took what the defense gave him, also looked to pass late in the game. Kuz showed what he can do when the conditions are right.

If Rose could play like this from now on that would make a huge difference in my book in terms of possibly keeping him on a reasonable contract. I don't trust him but the way he played would be what he'd have to do.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

3/25/2017  11:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Rose looked really good. Nice to see NDour play. I was watching the Kansass game. Jordan Bell was amazing for the Ducks. I went into the weekend with the most points in my bracket at work. With Kansas out I am done. But Bell was so impressive.

Rose looked good but despite how good he looked he still took 22 shots to score 24 pts. Some how some way Rose will need to learn how to get to the line or else he will continue to be a how volume inefficient scorer.

holfresh
Member: #1081

3/25/2017  11:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/25/2017  11:23 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Rose looked good but despite how good he looked he still took 22 shots to score 24 pts. Some how some way Rose will need to learn how to get to the line or else he will continue to be a how volume inefficient scorer.

So getting to the line to score ft's is better than just scoring basket from an offensive scoring perspective?
holfresh
Member: #1081

3/25/2017  11:27 PM
I'll save a long drawn out argument..Getting to the line doesn't make you an efficient scorer..They just don't count the foul as a fg attempt..It's a statistical tabulation mirage...
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

3/26/2017  12:15 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

he is what he is. He gets to the hoop very very well but thats pretty much it
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/26/2017  12:24 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

he is what he is. He gets to the hoop very very well but thats pretty much it

He avoids contact unlike a guy like Harden who tries to draw contact. If he tried to create contact instead of avoiding it he could e a top 15 player.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/26/2017  3:30 AM
Phew, we got the loss- a win would essentially of dropped us from tied at 4th, all the way to 8th.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/26/2017  10:47 AM
smackeddog wrote:Phew, we got the loss- a win would essentially of dropped us from tied at 4th, all the way to 8th.

I'm nervous about the Detroit game in the Garden. That's a team we can beat if we're not careful.

¿ △ ?
90sKnicks
Member: #6452

3/26/2017  11:04 AM
crzymdups wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Phew, we got the loss- a win would essentially of dropped us from tied at 4th, all the way to 8th.

I'm nervous about the Detroit game in the Garden. That's a team we can beat if we're not careful.

The Knicks are going to win at least 3 games down the stretch. Most likely beating Detroit at the Garden with a healthy and rested Melo and Lance and then splitting the home-and-home with the Heat. And then probably beating either the Bulls or the 76ers. Let's just hope that those Raptors, Celtics, Wizards, and Grizzlies games down the stretch all have significant meaning to those teams since then those should equal losses. If they've clinched a certain seed they may just rest their players. I've come to accept at least 3-6 which probably gets us the 7th pick. 2-7 would probably get us the 6th pick, and 1-8 or 0-9 gets us the 4th pick. 4-5 or 5-4 would spell a disaster and probably move us to the 10th pick. I would've been a lot happier if the Wolves had went 2-4 in their last 6 games instead of 0-6.

The Kings aren't going to win more than 1 game the rest of the season so forget about passing them.

7 of the last 9 Knicks games are at the Garden and that alone should lead us to 2-3 wins.

Being a Knicks fan, I've come to accept disappointment. Knowing our luck, we probably will do the right thing and lose the 76ers game and get the 6th pick instead of the 7th pick and then in April we wind up seeing the 7th pick win the lottery.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/26/2017  11:08 AM
90sKnicks wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

The Knicks are going to win at least 3 games down the stretch. Most likely beating Detroit at the Garden with a healthy and rested Melo and Lance and then splitting the home-and-home with the Heat. And then probably beating either the Bulls or the 76ers. Let's just hope that those Raptors, Celtics, Wizards, and Grizzlies games down the stretch all have significant meaning to those teams since then those should equal losses. If they've clinched a certain seed they may just rest their players. I've come to accept at least 3-6 which probably gets us the 7th pick. 2-7 would probably get us the 6th pick, and 1-8 or 0-9 gets us the 4th pick. 4-5 or 5-4 would spell a disaster and probably move us to the 10th pick. I would've been a lot happier if the Wolves had went 2-4 in their last 6 games instead of 0-6.

The Kings aren't going to win more than 1 game the rest of the season so forget about passing them.

7 of the last 9 Knicks games are at the Garden and that alone should lead us to 2-3 wins.

Being a Knicks fan, I've come to accept disappointment. Knowing our luck, we probably will do the right thing and lose the 76ers game and get the 6th pick instead of the 7th pick and then in April we wind up seeing the 7th pick win the lottery.

I don't think this team could go 4-5 if it tried at this point. I think maybe 2-7 the rest of the way. Who knows. We'll see. I didn't think we could get down to the fourth spot in the draft but here we are. I hope we can get a top five pick. We really need it. We'll see though.

¿ △ ?
TankThread: Knicks @ Spurs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy