[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How frustrated are you with the Knicks
Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

3/22/2017  11:38 AM
nixluva wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Losing games really sucks. Alot.
Frustrating? Sure is.

But it isn't nearly as bad as reading and listening to the self-entitled beeyatch endlessly about tanking day after day.

Funny, a few months ago, before everything went south so fast, tanking was akin to cutting your meat off because you're not effing a supermodel.
Now, of course, tanking is exactly like effing a supermodel, it's just you're only doing it in your mind for the next 5 or 7 years... which is actually the same as... still thinking about Linsanity... which, by the way, doesn't include any thoughts of being in the playoffs... but why bring that up? AGAIN...

Oh to be a Sixers fan! June is always sooooo exciting! Every single summer! We need to seriously suck for 5-7 years so that we can become seriously mediocre! And all our fabulously exciting first rounders are playing somewhere else, or sitting the bench, or waiting to be traded! That's the real NBA!

Dude we tried it the other way and now all we have are aging former Stars and some promising kids!!! Circumstances have changed since the start of the season and thank God we have picks in this draft!!!
I don't know what you propose this franchise should do but it seems logical to see what we can get out of the draft. Maybe we get lucky and draft a true STUD that can move the needle in the right direction. What's the problem with that?

Agreed. For years we did it the other way and ended up worse. I would bet my house that if we did a true rebuild years ago we would have been more successful. I think most agree but there are a few that hate "rebuilding" even though we have actually sucked more doing it the other way
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/22/2017  12:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2017  12:29 PM
nixluva wrote:
Frustrating? Sure is.

But it isn't nearly as bad as reading and listening to the self-entitled beeyatch endlessly about tanking day after day.

Funny, a few months ago, before everything went south so fast, tanking was akin to cutting your meat off because you're not effing a supermodel.
Now, of course, tanking is exactly like effing a supermodel, it's just you're only doing it in your mind for the next 5 or 7 years... which is actually the same as... still thinking about Linsanity... which, by the way, doesn't include any thoughts of being in the playoffs... but why bring that up? AGAIN...

Oh to be a Sixers fan! June is always sooooo exciting! Every single summer! We need to seriously suck for 5-7 years so that we can become seriously mediocre! And all our fabulously exciting first rounders are playing somewhere else, or sitting the bench, or waiting to be traded! That's the real NBA!

Dude we tried it the other way and now all we have are aging former Stars and some promising kids!!! Circumstances have changed since the start of the season and thank God we have picks in this draft!!!
I don't know what you propose this franchise should do but it seems logical to see what we can get out of the draft. Maybe we get lucky and draft a true STUD that can move the needle in the right direction. What's the problem with that?

we draft kp/kuz/willy--consider that 3 first rounder's and we actually have gotten worse, now you think another 19 yr old is going to propel us to the playoffs..lol, yeah like in 5 yrs..

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

3/22/2017  12:32 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Frustrating? Sure is.

we draft kp/kuz/willy--consider that 3 first rounder's and we actually have gotten worse, now you think another 19 yr old is going to propel us to the playoffs..lol, yeah like in 5 yrs..

well to be fair we have been missing the playoffs anyway. Maybe its time to try something new?
blkexec
Member: #748
3/22/2017  12:47 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Frustrating? Sure is.

well to be fair we have been missing the playoffs anyway. Maybe its time to try something new?

The times we make the playoffs.....It's because of aging VETs. We've never had a youth movement that helped us become a playoff team. I think we should always having a youth system coming and going continuously. But if we want to make noise, it almost always comes down to the VETs performance. And when we won 54 games, the vets out played their level of expectation. When we miss the playoffs, the VETs played below their expectation. The rookies is like going fishing.....Hoping you catch something valuable for long term development. They not meant to be leaned on for critical playoff runs.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/22/2017  1:23 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Frustrating? Sure is.

at that point we will be ready. If making the playoffs is all you care about we could trade KP/Willy and get some crusty old vets in here and win that coveted 6th seed. Would that make you happy? The point is to grow something sustainable. The teams that compete every year have elite players in their prime. We dont have a single one of them. Do you know where they all come from? The draft.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
3/22/2017  10:46 PM
I have been a fan since the early 90's and I am at the point of becoming indifferent. I love them because they are NY but I definitely don't pay attention or have pride in the team anymore.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Sangfroid
Member: #2784

3/23/2017  2:11 AM
This continual collapse at the end of games, the relinquishing of leads and the poor excuse for defense has me turning off games early. I am especially pissed with the timidness on the defensive end. Teams come in and KNOW that the team will not put up the necessary effort to keep them out of the paint or stop the 3 ball. Doesn't ANYONE know ANYTHING about defensive effort or PRIDE? I think not...
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/23/2017  8:49 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
3/24/2017  1:56 PM
Not frustrated at all when compared to the previous 15+ years. This ship is FINALLY on the right course, I just hope our captain PJ will not abandon us.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
How frustrated are you with the Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy