[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rapts @ Knicks..Lowry out 5 wks
Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

2/27/2017  9:34 PM
fitzfarm wrote:man the NBA ****ed the knicks we never get a easy few games we get the 76ers for just the third time then the warriors then the magic then the bucks why do other teams get the magic,76ers,wolves,portland all in one swoop.... not only do teams get a 6th man on the court with the refs vs us we never get 2 teams in a row with a loosing record
at this point the refs are actually helping us in the longrun
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1

2/27/2017  9:36 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Start Lance.

Why are you pushing this? Do you really think that's in the best long term interests of the team???

its kind of crazy but if he helps our draft position im all for it. I rather KP be fully helped anyway
holfresh
Member: #1081

2/27/2017  9:36 PM
Been saying this for a long time..Lance Thomas was the key to our season..That fist guy off the bench playing for for Melo or KP..Glue guy if healthy..
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/27/2017  9:37 PM
nixluva wrote:

Why are you pushing this? Do you really think that's in the best long term interests of the team???

I can't stand watching horrible play. And yeah, when they start playing I want the Knicks to win. They obviously are trying to win.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
2/27/2017  9:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

its kind of crazy but if he helps our draft position im all for it. I rather KP be fully helped anyway
It won't help the draft position but it helps fix the line up problems and the defense.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/27/2017  9:39 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I can't stand watching horrible play. And yeah, when they start playing I want the Knicks to win. They obviously are trying to win.

Also, there's a thing called accountability - you reward the guys who hustle and play hard. It's part of building a culture.

Also, it's just kind of undeniable that Lance and Melo are a better defensive pair than Melo and KP.

¿ △ ?
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

2/27/2017  9:40 PM
If the least we can do after waiving Jennings for the rest of the season, is evaluate and assess if Baker and Randle can be backup guards in our rotation next year on the cheap, it will have served us well. Baker so far looks like he could be a rotation player. We should find out about Ndour, too. This should be our thinking the rest of the way.
StarksEwing1

2/27/2017  9:44 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

i understand its tough to watch them lose HOWEVER by losing now we could possibly get a impact player this summer and having a good future. Its a good trade off
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/27/2017  9:47 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I'm talking about the notion that Lance should start over KP. IMO it's not about what is best for this season anymore. Not from my perspective. We need to develop KP and our younger players and that will help make for a better future.

As for the Loss I think they fought hard but I'm glad they lost. Another Lottery Ball gets its wings! They really are meaningless wins at this point IMO.

StarksEwing1

2/27/2017  9:49 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I'm talking about the notion that Lance should start over KP. IMO it's not about what is best for this season anymore. Not from my perspective. We need to develop KP and our younger players and that will help make for a better future.

As for the Loss I think they fought hard but I'm glad they lost. Another Lottery Ball gets its wings! They really are meaningless wins at this point IMO.

This. Maybe is this was a month ago i would feel differently but now its all about playing the kids and our draft pick which hopefully gets close to top 5
nixluva
USA
2/27/2017  9:55 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

This. Maybe is this was a month ago i would feel differently but now its all about playing the kids and our draft pick which hopefully gets close to top 5

That's all I'm saying. This team had a chance to make this a meaningful season but at this point it's too late. I'm mentally looking past this season already.

StarksEwing1

2/27/2017  9:57 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

That's all I'm saying. This team had a chance to make this a meaningful season but at this point it's too late. I'm mentally looking past this season already.

agreed
CrushAlot
USA
2/27/2017  9:57 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I think it is what is best for the team. Why not teach guys to play hard and good d? Maybe next year Melo becomes the sixth man but for now I think this is the way to go. Also, Lance and Melo aren't going anywhere.
nixluva
USA
2/27/2017  10:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I think it is what is best for the team. Why not teach guys to play hard and good d? Maybe next year Melo becomes the sixth man but for now I think this is the way to go. Also, Lance and Melo aren't going anywhere.

KP is the future and anything that interferes with his development is bad IMO. I like LT just fine but I'm not playing him ahead of KP.

Melo and LT being here in the future doesn't mean we should be stunting KP's growth just cuz they're here. We can go higher with an improved KP, Willy and a higher Lotto pick.

CrushAlot
USA
2/27/2017  10:12 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

KP is the future and anything that interferes with his development is bad IMO. I like LT just fine but I'm not playing him ahead of KP.

Melo and LT being here in the future doesn't mean we should be stunting KP's growth just cuz they're here. We can go higher with an improved KP, Willy and a higher Lotto pick.

I think KP goes to sixth man. Heals his injuries and hopefully gets a little less banged up. He still gets plenty of minutes and gets to run a bit with the second unit. KP and Melo both need to play the four and when they do they need another really good defender on the court with them. Winning shouldn't stunt anyone's development and KP is getting banged up as it is.
nixluva
USA
2/27/2017  10:19 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I think KP goes to sixth man. Heals his injuries and hopefully gets a little less banged up. He still gets plenty of minutes and gets to run a bit with the second unit. KP and Melo both need to play the four and when they do they need another really good defender on the court with them. Winning shouldn't stunt anyone's development and KP is getting banged up as it is.

WINNING? See that's where we are really apart on our views. I'm done with this idea of winning games even if the team is still trying to win. They just squeaked by a weak Sixers team and came up just short against the Raps minus Lowry. What's the point of wins at this stage?

I want KP and the kids to play. Play and learn. Whether they win doesn't matter to me at this point in the season. Losing didn't stop Curry and Klay from developing and eventually learning how to win.

JamesKPolk
Member: #4093

2/28/2017  12:08 AM
Close one but glad to get that L.
"Peace, plenty, and contentment reign throughout our borders, and our beloved country presents a sublime moral spectacle to the world." - James K Polk
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/28/2017  3:21 AM
djsunyc works his magic again. I hate losing, but this loss has helped us tie the 7th spot in the lottery odds, within striking distance of 4th- not bad considering we were looking at the 10th spot yesterday.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/28/2017  12:00 PM
smackeddog wrote:djsunyc works his magic again. I hate losing, but this loss has helped us tie the 7th spot in the lottery odds, within striking distance of 4th- not bad considering we were looking at the 10th spot yesterday.

Yeah, the two games against Orlando are huge for draft standings. I sort of hope a few Knicks get some food poisoning or mild sprained ankles for those games.

¿ △ ?
Rapts @ Knicks..Lowry out 5 wks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy