Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

2/25/2017  8:05 PM
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:If it is all about the youth should the Knicks sign Randle? Would Phil waive Sasha?

Randle isn't the only prospect in the world. Just because Randle is available doesn't mean we have to get him.... and Phil isn't an idiot if he doesn't waive Sasha to get him.

It's not about Randle but about all the Randle's out there. How about bringing in GPJR or Terrance Jones or any one with potential that could fit a role going forward.

Why is Sasha on a non playoff team full of veterans?

Cuz he wanted to help Phil. And you want Phil to be perfect? Those without streaks and yellow spots on their underwear cast the first stone

No I just want phil to display competence.

He tried to win now and build for the future at the same time... winning note didn't work but building for the future is working just fine. Sounds competent to me.

Yeah and his vision to win now was terrible. He could have picked up better younger pieces that would have done both. To think that Rose and Noah was going to help a team when they couldn't even help the bulls was just straight dumb.

You know what. we are likely not going to change our opinions on Phil so it is what it is. We disagree and that's cool.

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/25/2017  9:16 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/25/2017  11:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
i think phil should have at least gotten something for oquinn and/or Lee since both had value
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/25/2017  11:10 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:If it is all about the youth should the Knicks sign Randle? Would Phil waive Sasha?

Randle isn't the only prospect in the world. Just because Randle is available doesn't mean we have to get him.... and Phil isn't an idiot if he doesn't waive Sasha to get him.

It's not about Randle but about all the Randle's out there. How about bringing in GPJR or Terrance Jones or any one with potential that could fit a role going forward.

Cuz he wanted to help Phil. And you want Phil to be perfect? Those without streaks and yellow spots on their underwear cast the first stone

He tried to win now and build for the future at the same time... winning note didn't work but building for the future is working just fine. Sounds competent to me.

Yeah and his vision to win now was terrible. He could have picked up better younger pieces that would have done both. To think that Rose and Noah was going to help a team when they couldn't even help the bulls was just straight dumb.

You know what. we are likely not going to change our opinions on Phil so it is what it is. We disagree and that's cool.

What young pieces should he have picked up?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/25/2017  11:12 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
i think phil should have at least gotten something for oquinn and/or Lee since both had value

Who said they had value?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/25/2017  11:16 PM
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

And how was he supposed to have gotten them? Oh wait.....

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/25/2017  11:24 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Did Rolo play well with KP? How about Noah?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/26/2017  12:14 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Did Rolo play well with KP? How about Noah?

Rolo was traded for Rose who isn't exactly old. Question remains what young players was he supposed to have gotten us.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Melo narrative #staywoke

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy