[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks did 0
Author Thread
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

2/24/2017  7:18 AM
One thing I've noticed the last few weeks while Noah was not a good signing he isn't the reason we suck.
Our D has gotten much worse since he has left the starting lineup.

I actually think it has proven to be that Noah helps this team with his energy, boards, defense. Since he has gone out, every big C has killed us inside. Jokic. DeAndre. Thompson.

We need Noah. Willy can't defend those guys. Neither can KP. OQuinn is quality bench but not able to match up as a starter against them.

I want to give Noah another chance - next year he needs to come in lighter and have worked on his free throws and layups all summer.

AUTOADVERT
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

2/24/2017  8:18 AM
He didnt work on his game prior to his new contract, why would he do it now?
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/24/2017  8:35 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:One thing I've noticed the last few weeks while Noah was not a good signing he isn't the reason we suck.

I actually think it has proven to be that Noah helps this team with his energy, boards, defense. Since he has gone out, every big C has killed us inside. Jokic. DeAndre. Thompson.

We need Noah. Willy can't defend those guys. Neither can KP. OQuinn is quality bench but not able to match up as a starter against them.

I want to give Noah another chance - next year he needs to come in lighter and have worked on his free throws and layups all summer.

People here dog Noah, and he needs to stay healthy, but he played much better than given credit for. One of the better offensive rebounders in the league and a very high defensive rating as well. You are 100% that we played better with him. He's also a ball mover and if we can move away from Melo/Rose types who are ball stoppers you will see Noah with a much bigger impact on offense. He sets fantastic screens, picks and is one of the best passing bigs.

Its part of the reason I am motivated to see Melo gone. Melo is a 4. I want KP/Willy/KOQ/Noah playing all my minutes at the 4/5

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/24/2017  11:14 AM
fishmike wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:One thing I've noticed the last few weeks while Noah was not a good signing he isn't the reason we suck.

People here dog Noah, and he needs to stay healthy, but he played much better than given credit for. One of the better offensive rebounders in the league and a very high defensive rating as well. You are 100% that we played better with him. He's also a ball mover and if we can move away from Melo/Rose types who are ball stoppers you will see Noah with a much bigger impact on offense. He sets fantastic screens, picks and is one of the best passing bigs.

Its part of the reason I am motivated to see Melo gone. Melo is a 4. I want KP/Willy/KOQ/Noah playing all my minutes at the 4/5

Me too- if Melo wants to stay for brand and family reasons, tell him he's a sixth man and play him like we used to play Spree- off the bench, 30mins. It's ridiculous who people say Noah is the worst contract in the nba- he's not even the worst contract that was signed last offseason.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/24/2017  12:35 PM
smackeddog wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Me too- if Melo wants to stay for brand and family reasons, tell him he's a sixth man and play him like we used to play Spree- off the bench, 30mins. It's ridiculous who people say Noah is the worst contract in the nba- he's not even the worst contract that was signed last offseason.

Noah has to be able to stay on the floor which he hasnt... however when he's gotten burn its been much better than people like to harp on. I will say if Noah isnt more than a 25mph 60 games a year he will end up being a more positive for our young roster than Melo ever will be.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Knicks did 0

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy