[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: New York Vs. Oklahoma......It may be luck, it could be a blunder, time to stand and beat the Thunder!!!
Author Thread
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/16/2017  9:06 AM
smackeddog wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:Any positive things could be digged out from this game?

Yep, it gets rid of any delusions that we should stick with the team as it is and try to make the playoffs after the all star break. Makes melo more likely to agree to a trade. Commit to the draft, it's the only way.

I'd agree with this... I was feeling all good and **** last night, then toward the end of the first Is tarted thinking the Knicks weren't playing d and shooting too many js... and then by the second they definitely were not playing d... and were definitely not attacking. Bleh. Went to bed after the first half because I knew they were done just like I know am willing to concede that they are in fact done for the year

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
AUTOADVERT
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

2/16/2017  12:58 PM
crzymdups wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:GAME FIXED guess refs think it's more important for Westbrook to win over the most valuable franchise in the NBA

Maybe it's fixed to get us the #1 pick?

BOOM, now you're talkin! Set us up Silver!

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/16/2017  7:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/16/2017  7:42 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:

lol...Napping.

ES
Game Thread: New York Vs. Oklahoma......It may be luck, it could be a blunder, time to stand and beat the Thunder!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy