[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Dread: Knicks vs. Pencers in Indy......
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

1/24/2017  1:40 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
holfresh wrote:Rose still not getting calls..Few times he was hit..Some one has to point this out to the refs before games..

I really am starting to think it's because he's quick and strong. His drives are fast as hell and he gets hit but because he's strong and doesn't try to "sell the foul" by flailing around - so it's hard for the refs to tell.

I think Harden gets so many calls for just the opposite reason. He has an old man game, he's deceptively quick, but normally his drives almost look slow motion. And then he exaggerates any contact and flails his arm around like someone just stole his girl.

so you are saying that harden is the smarter and better PG/SG. and that rose needs some acting classes instead of poker face all game.

Yes, Harden is better at the gamesmanship. He's definitely smart. And a great player.

I think Melo and Rose are sort of too proud to show that they are drawing contact by reacting - they're both strong guys and they go through the contact a lot of the time. Just observing that I think that leads to less calls for both of them. I don't know which approach is the correct one. Probably smarter to draw fouls. Just an observation.

its not probably smarter...it IS smarter. look at lebitch. Strong as he is..if he gets hit, he pretends like he just got hit by a car.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/24/2017  1:50 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
holfresh wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
matt wrote:Why nobody pass to kristaps.

because he doesn't demand the ball, he waits until they notice him open

PGs get the ball to the open man...should be no need to demand it...sorry.

Wake me up when we have a real pg again

For real. It would make all the difference.

Walt is right that KP shouldn't have to demand the ball. At the same time he should send a message to Rose that he's tired of not getting any touches.

If I were KP and I got tired of being frozen out, I would do my level best to embarass Rose in practice, no cheaps shots. Put a little mustard on those blocks. Might respect that more than asking him to share the rock. Eventually he'll get the message.

I cant think of a worse move than bringing back Rose so he can call his own number ad nauseum.

KP took 5 less shots than Rose and Rose played 40 Minutes and KP 24. But agree, a true PG would greatly help KP's game. Specially cuz he would be yelling at KP to cut more off PnR's.

Whatever shots KP gets, its rarely off an assist from Rose.

KP has to roll..Rose is rolling..Rose will have to stop and turn to pass back to KP..

Rose is a dumb player. That's why he always does that stupid jump pass that leads to a TO most of the times. Rose doesn't understand that his assists to KP will only make it easier for him in getting to the rim.

It's mind boggling to me that Rose does not see open guys more often. And easy passes too, like when he drives and all he has to do is float ball to opposite side of rim where the likes of KP, Noah, Willy and others could just dunk ball. Or easy'ish simple passes where guys are wide open. I just don't understand it, and more so from a PG

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

1/24/2017  2:20 PM
martin wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
holfresh wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
matt wrote:Why nobody pass to kristaps.

because he doesn't demand the ball, he waits until they notice him open

PGs get the ball to the open man...should be no need to demand it...sorry.

Wake me up when we have a real pg again

For real. It would make all the difference.

Walt is right that KP shouldn't have to demand the ball. At the same time he should send a message to Rose that he's tired of not getting any touches.

If I were KP and I got tired of being frozen out, I would do my level best to embarass Rose in practice, no cheaps shots. Put a little mustard on those blocks. Might respect that more than asking him to share the rock. Eventually he'll get the message.

I cant think of a worse move than bringing back Rose so he can call his own number ad nauseum.

KP took 5 less shots than Rose and Rose played 40 Minutes and KP 24. But agree, a true PG would greatly help KP's game. Specially cuz he would be yelling at KP to cut more off PnR's.

Whatever shots KP gets, its rarely off an assist from Rose.

KP has to roll..Rose is rolling..Rose will have to stop and turn to pass back to KP..

Rose is a dumb player. That's why he always does that stupid jump pass that leads to a TO most of the times. Rose doesn't understand that his assists to KP will only make it easier for him in getting to the rim.

It's mind boggling to me that Rose does not see open guys more often. And easy passes too, like when he drives and all he has to do is float ball to opposite side of rim where the likes of KP, Noah, Willy and others could just dunk ball. Or easy'ish simple passes where guys are wide open. I just don't understand it, and more so from a PG

$60 million dollar double digits rings man couldn't see this...
http://nypost.com/2016/06/24/phil-jackson-shows-carmelo-anthony-he-wants-to-win-now/

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Game Dread: Knicks vs. Pencers in Indy......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy