For what its worth.....
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/24/2017  9:40 AM
We lose...tank tank tank.
We win the division...fools gold, please blow it all up.
We do the NBDL scout team tank, get a unicorn...windows are all closed, blow it up and build around fragile unicorn
We starphucque, it isn't working, tank tank tank...

And people are still talking up Philly... going on 6 years of ping pong circle jerking, Hinkie is selling junk bonds in Serbia, the only reason they aren't the worst is because of one phenom and the fact that Brooklyn is perfecting tank mode. But that's the model we need to shoot for. SMH

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/24/2017  9:44 AM
jrodmc wrote:We lose...tank tank tank.
We do the NBDL scout team tank, get a unicorn...windows are all closed, blow it up and build around fragile unicorn

And people are still talking up Philly... going on 6 years of ping pong circle jerking, Hinkie is selling junk bonds in Serbia, the only reason they aren't the worst is because of one phenom and the fact that Brooklyn is perfecting tank mode. But that's the model we need to shoot for. SMH

Philly will win a chip before we will. I said this 4 years ago, I still agree.
If Simmons is the real deal, they are in the neighborhood of "Respectable Street".
They reached to get that Phenom. Jury is still way the hell out.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/24/2017  11:57 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:Phil is in NYC and not with Jeannie Buss.
Might he have met someone new? Or her?
Who knows.

Melo is here, wants to be here, and has not given up. This team does not look like it flew off the rails. Looks like a team that can't close.
I see Melo as an asset on the court, or as a trade chip. Would not cry if he left for youthier assets.
The man got his NTC. Its his reality and ours. All things considered, I think he has handled the Crush of NYC and its media very well. This is not a bad guy, just Lebron or Kobe like.

Knicks are 12th in salary. Portland really has to get better value for its money!!!
Detroit as well.
http://hoopshype.com/salaries/#hh-tab-team-payroll

Good poimts. Knicks have lost 7 games by 3 points or less. 1 game by 4. If not for a couple of misses and stops, we would be 27 and 18. That would be 3rd or 4th in conference. But the NY Knicks fans are in rebuild mode. The scene when KP was picked sums up what we are dealing with. But ofcourse no one on here was one of those crying babies.

The team had crazy good luck early in the season though and has still won a disproportionately high number of close games. We've won a higher percentage of close than not close games. Our record should be a little worse than it is.
Our point differential (which is reflective of the level the team is playing at than W-L is) is -100. -100 teams don't go 27-18.
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

1/24/2017  12:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/24/2017  12:24 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:Phil is in NYC and not with Jeannie Buss.
Might he have met someone new? Or her?
Who knows.

Melo is here, wants to be here, and has not given up. This team does not look like it flew off the rails. Looks like a team that can't close.
I see Melo as an asset on the court, or as a trade chip. Would not cry if he left for youthier assets.
The man got his NTC. Its his reality and ours. All things considered, I think he has handled the Crush of NYC and its media very well. This is not a bad guy, just Lebron or Kobe like.

Knicks are 12th in salary. Portland really has to get better value for its money!!!
Detroit as well.
http://hoopshype.com/salaries/#hh-tab-team-payroll

Good poimts. Knicks have lost 7 games by 3 points or less. 1 game by 4. If not for a couple of misses and stops, we would be 27 and 18. That would be 3rd or 4th in conference. But the NY Knicks fans are in rebuild mode. The scene when KP was picked sums up what we are dealing with. But ofcourse no one on here was one of those crying babies.

The team had crazy good luck early in the season though and has still won a disproportionately high number of close games. We've won a higher percentage of close than not close games. Our record should be a little worse than it is.
Our point differential (which is reflective of the level the team is playing at than W-L is) is -100. -100 teams don't go 27-18.

Knicks held Indiana, a team that scores 105 per to 103 last night, and still scored above their 105 average..They inserted more defensive minded players last night..Let's see if coach continues..Past success doesn't necessarily mean he sticks with it...If they can hold opposing teams to an average of 103 going forward, they will win some games...
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/25/2017  2:26 PM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:We lose...tank tank tank.

Philly will win a chip before we will. I said this 4 years ago, I still agree.
If Simmons is the real deal, they are in the neighborhood of "Respectable Street".
They reached to get that Phenom. Jury is still way the hell out.

If Simmons, If Okafor, If Noel, If MCW, If if if
They have as many if not more ifs then we do, and they don't even have a mildly pleasant past performance to point to.

I'm not convinced the Hinkie model is going anywhere.

Respectable street? Where is that located, go to the Barclays and turn left? SMDH

For what its worth.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy