Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

1/21/2017  9:57 PM
crzymdups wrote:
arkrud wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:Who take last shot?

Who else?

He almost made it.. He always almost winning... but not quite...

Yeah. He doesn't suck. It's always almosttttt there with Melo. I can't hate Melo for that shot. There's a lot more wrong with the team.

It wasn't a bad shot BUT I just feel hey need to freshen it up. Once again KP is ignored down the stretch. Willy sits the whole game until the 4th quarer basically and he still is better than Noah or oquinn. We DESPERATELY need a point guard too
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
GustavBahler wrote:Tough loss. Baker did something I cant remember ever seeing in all the years of "dump the ball to Melo" for the last shot. Baker set a screen for him. At least someone finally had the right idea.
Yeah and it was on Tucker who is a brute. He held his ground though.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
UNFREAKINBELIEVEABLE!!! YO ROSE WAS FOULED AND THEY JUST LET IT GO!!!
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

yellowboy90 wrote:Can Kp roll to the basket like WIlly

LOL...most on this forum want him playing stretch 4. He said he did not add upper body muscle in the off season, and I've complained about this for a long time, now.

Also have to say that historically, when he has gone to the basket he hasn't been recognized.

Needs to put on some muscle and stop working on 20 feet from the basket crossovers.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/21/2017  9:58 PM
magicTs wrote:Is MSG built on some ancient burial ground or something?!! Seriously, THIS FRANCHISE IS CURSED.

hahaha.

I would look more to the curse of Dolan though.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/21/2017  9:59 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:

LOL...most on this forum want him playing stretch 4. He said he did not add upper body muscle in the off season, and I've complained about this for a long time, now.

Also have to say that historically, when he has gone to the basket he hasn't been recognized.

Needs to put on some muscle and stop working on 20 feet from the basket crossovers.

This. Also, KP at the 5 doesn't work if he can't set a screen.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

I hate
WaltLongmire

nixluva wrote:UNFREAKINBELIEVEABLE!!! YO ROSE WAS FOULED AND THEY JUST LET IT GO!!!

You surprised at this? It's become pretty common these days, No?

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
magicTs
Member: #5564

1/21/2017  10:00 PM
We had a 5pt lead with 4 minutes to go and scored TWO points in the final 4 minutes. Just horrible but that's the reality.
StarksEwing1

1/21/2017  10:01 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

We are still misusing KP. Its a shame because when he is the main focus we seem to be much more dangerous.
nixluva
USA
1/21/2017  10:02 PM
YO if you BREATH on Harden they call the foul. How do we not get the whistle at home on a drive with a guy all over Rose???
WaltLongmire

1/21/2017  10:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Yup. He did say that he had worked on his lower body...but I have not noticed this.

Team has to make decisions on how they want him to play...I would not leave it up to him, although I wonder if they told him to go easy on gaining weight because they knew they were getting Noah.

StarksEwing1

1/21/2017  10:03 PM
nixluva wrote:YO if you BREATH on Harden they call the foul. How do we not get the whistle at home on a drive with a guy all over Rose???
Yeah I didn't like the non call but at the same time Rose needs to be smarter on the other plays. I feel he gets frustrated by non calls and it affects him in a negative way
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/21/2017  10:04 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Yup. He did say that he had worked on his lower body...but I have not noticed this.

Team has to make decisions on how they want him to play...I would not leave it up to him, although I wonder if they told him to go easy on gaining weight because they knew they were getting Noah.

I would start Willy at 5 and keep KP at 4 for now.

Don't Willy and KP supposedly have good chemistry? They were championship winning teammates in Spain. They almost never share the court as Knicks.

¿ △ ?
WaltLongmire

1/21/2017  10:05 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

We are still misusing KP. Its a shame because when he is the main focus we seem to be much more dangerous.

Early 3rd quarter when he had his burst he was getting a lot of open looks off of plays by his teammates...then it just stopped. I think they put someone else on him, but he did not get many looks after that little spurt.
nixluva
USA
1/21/2017  10:05 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

I've been saying it for a while now but how about some curl plays for KP? Set a Down Screen for him to catch and shoot in rhythm?

StarksEwing1

1/21/2017  10:07 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Early 3rd quarter when he had his burst he was getting a lot of open looks off of plays by his teammates...then it just stopped. I think they put someone else on him, but he did not get many looks after that little spurt.
Agreed that's what so frustrating. We have this great young talent yet we don't use him enough. Maybe if we did we would win more games. I'm not suggesting he has to carry the team but he should be more of a focal point
StarksEwing1

1/21/2017  10:07 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

I've been saying it for a while now but how about some curl plays for KP? Set a Down Screen for him to catch and shoot in rhythm?

we really need a traditional point guard who can pass.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/21/2017  10:12 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Yes. In addition to offense, a starting PG who sets the tone on D has a better chance of getting everyone to buy in than one who doesnt play D, but talks about it a lot. Also believe a legit two way PG will get more calls when it matters.

nixluva
USA
1/21/2017  10:14 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

As soon as we do KP will TAKE OFF! They forget about KP or simply can't make the pass on time or on target.

GameThread: Noah and Lee are starting tonight v PHO

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy