crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:This coaching staff is a mess.

Can't believe they started Noah again.

The defense has been pathetic to start.

Have you seen a game yet that our defense hasn't been bad cause i haven't??

I haven't... but it was slightly less bad with Noah out. They gave up about 104ppg (5-1 record) with Noah out and 109ppg (14-23 record) when Noah plays.

He's just not a fit with the way this team needs to play. I was hoping he would be, but he's not.

If you think that the points per game with and without Noah is only on just him then that's just ridiculous. There's a lot of things that can go into that 6 point per game difference. Noah can fit just fine depending on who's playing center for the other team when he's in. He's averaging almost 12 boards a game which is pretty damn good.

It's Noah's impact on the whole team on both sides of the ball.

Also Noah is averaging 9reb per game.

He had 9 boards in the 1st half so i would say he fits just fine and he had 3 assists

Uh... They've given up 41pts to the Suns with 7min to go in the 2nd quarter... and they're losing.

Oh i get it so that's all the fault of Noah.....ok

Well not everything, he only makes their defense 5pts worse a game and their offense 6pts worse a game.

Ahhh i got it now. I have also figured out to not try to debate with you cause you live in a fictional world....lol

I am literally quoting stats that are facts.

Suns on a 10-2 run and i'm looking and can't see Noah on the floor anywhere but it must be his fault in some other way...lol

Noah came out when the score was 40-47. He's -4 for the game and 0-4 from the field.

And what's the score now?? lol. You have nothing man we're just as bad with him as we are without him so the argument that we're a better team without him on the floor is no good and if you're watching the same game i'm sitting here watching you'd be able to just admit that to be true.

The Knicks are on a 7-0 run to cut it 56-49.

Sorry, make that a 10-2 run to make it 58-52

¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

1/21/2017  8:36 PM
With Melo at 4 KP at 4 Knicks make a run
Really upset with the coaching staff for this rotation tonight
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

1/21/2017  8:37 PM
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

I haven't... but it was slightly less bad with Noah out. They gave up about 104ppg (5-1 record) with Noah out and 109ppg (14-23 record) when Noah plays.

He's just not a fit with the way this team needs to play. I was hoping he would be, but he's not.

If you think that the points per game with and without Noah is only on just him then that's just ridiculous. There's a lot of things that can go into that 6 point per game difference. Noah can fit just fine depending on who's playing center for the other team when he's in. He's averaging almost 12 boards a game which is pretty damn good.

He had 9 boards in the 1st half so i would say he fits just fine and he had 3 assists

Uh... They've given up 41pts to the Suns with 7min to go in the 2nd quarter... and they're losing.

Well not everything, he only makes their defense 5pts worse a game and their offense 6pts worse a game.

Ahhh i got it now. I have also figured out to not try to debate with you cause you live in a fictional world....lol

Suns on a 10-2 run and i'm looking and can't see Noah on the floor anywhere but it must be his fault in some other way...lol

Noah came out when the score was 40-47. He's -4 for the game and 0-4 from the field.

And what's the score now?? lol. You have nothing man we're just as bad with him as we are without him so the argument that we're a better team without him on the floor is no good and if you're watching the same game i'm sitting here watching you'd be able to just admit that to be true.

What does that have to do with Noah. I think i'm way to bored to go back and forth on this so i say we agree to disagree and let Noah get his rebounds.

Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
1/21/2017  8:37 PM
nixluva wrote:
Andrew wrote:Man...knicks dont seem to know what they want to do on offense or defense. KP looks lost out there.

It's a mess right now! All the changes seem to have totally confused the players. They had a clearer sense of what they wanted to do in previous games but things keep changing and they have to start over again.

Yeah...dont think Jeff has had enough consistency in his rotations. Seems to be grasping to find something that works instead of being patient....although the players have made it tough to do so.

PURE KNICKS LOVE
ScoreBot
1/21/2017  8:38 PM
HALFTIME
NYK 55 PHX 61
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

What does that have to do with Noah. I think i'm way to bored to go back and forth on this so i say we agree to disagree and let Noah get his rebounds.

It's a small sample size to talk about one game. I've already told you what the stats are for the games Noah plays versus the game Noah misses. I'm sorry you don't accept them.

¿ △ ?
newyorker4ever

nyknickzingis wrote:With Melo at 4 KP at 4 Knicks make a run

They were just looking like morons with Melo at the 4 before the last timeout.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
1/21/2017  8:40 PM
The defense is beyond atrocious.
The rest is irrelevant...
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
nyknickzingis

1/21/2017  8:42 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:With Melo at 4 KP at 4 Knicks make a run

They were just looking like morons with Melo at the 4 before the last timeout.

Has to be with KP at 5 or Willy or OQuinn.
Noah starting with Lee irks me
What have we gained in this change?

Why not sustain Kuz and Baker as starters and keep the bench strong. We saw what happened when the bench came into play tonight.

I just don't like the inconsistency from Jeff.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/21/2017  8:42 PM
Knicks need CONSISTENCY from Jeff now. He needs to settle into clear lineups and rotations for a while.
nyknickzingis

1/21/2017  8:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2017  8:46 PM
nixluva wrote:Knicks need CONSISTENCY from Jeff now. He needs to settle into clear lineups and rotations for a while.

I don't know if it's Phil meddling or Rambis.
They aren't running much Triangle or any
Why do we need to play big? It puts at a disadvantage on both ends
If Phil were meddling we would see more Triangle

Jeff just could be a coach who shuffles too much. Sucks. He has a good plan and offense. He's messing it up with all the shuffling

newyorker4ever

1/21/2017  8:47 PM
nixluva wrote:Knicks need CONSISTENCY from Jeff now. He needs to settle into clear lineups and rotations for a while.

That's gotta be hard to do when none of these guys give you consistent play. Guys like KOQ, Billy, Kuz, C.Lee....i should just say that pretty much every player but Melo and Rose haven't given consistent play every night. He did stick with a starting five of Noah, Melo, Rose, Lee and KP for most of the season until the last 2 weeks or so when he started playing Ron Burgandy at the 2 and Kuz at the 3.

crzymdups
USA
1/21/2017  8:50 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:

Jeff just could be a coach who shuffles too much. Sucks. He has a good plan and offense. He's messing it up with all the shuffling

I think Noah needs to sit for a few weeks and play a consistent rotation without him. Their defense is even worse when Noah plays.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
1/21/2017  8:53 PM
Knicks shooting 8/11 from 3pt range and down 8pt

...as Chriss gets a layup going right past Noah.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
1/21/2017  8:54 PM
KP looks very very very off his game.
¿ △ ?
ScoreBot
3Q - 10:28
NYK 57 PHX 65
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

crzymdups wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:

I think Noah needs to sit for a few weeks and play a consistent rotation without him. Their defense is even worse when Noah plays.

the Noah contract is becoming a disaster.
JesseDark
Member: #467
1/21/2017  8:55 PM
On the simplest of shots Noah looks like he shoots with his forearms.
Bring back dee-fense
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

crzymdups wrote:KP looks very very very off his game.
he is still dealing with the Achilles IMO. Those injuries are very serious even before god forbid it gets torn
crzymdups
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:

the Noah contract is becoming a disaster.

Agree, unfortunately. I really wanted him here as a leader... but man, he's been rough to watch.

¿ △ ?
GameThread: Noah and Lee are starting tonight v PHO

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy