[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Pelicans tonight
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

1/9/2017  9:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/9/2017  9:53 PM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Not always the best source but...

In the past - that dude has just straight made up stuff and hopes it is correct.

I'm not shocked if Rose is mad right now... but this is not a credible source.

But if Rose is just pouting... man, you really need to trade him.

Ugh. I was enjoying this team being good for a minute.

You're a former MVP on a 1 year contract and you get benched in the 4th quarter twice in a week for an undrafted free agent. I can see why he would be upset. I have a feeling he just didn't show for this game after the Horny blowout.

AUTOADVERT
Welpee
Member: #6239

1/9/2017  9:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/9/2017  9:53 PM
I really conflicted, on the one hand I hope D Rose has a legit reason for going AWOL, however, that would mean a really seriously bad situation is going on. I almost hope he's throwing a temper tantrum versus an urgent family situation or something similar.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/9/2017  9:53 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

In the past - that dude has just straight made up stuff and hopes it is correct.

You're a former MVP on a 1 year contract and you get benched in the 4th quarter twice in a week by an undrafted free agent. I can see why he would be upset. I have a feeling he just didn't show for this game after the Horny blowout.

Yeah, here's a second source on that... not sure if it's the same guys or not -

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
1/9/2017  9:54 PM
Welpee wrote:I really conflicted, on the one hand I hope D Rose has a legit reason for going AWOL, however, that would mean a really seriously bad situation is going one. I almost hope he's throwing a temper tantrum versus an urgent family situation or something similar.

Yeah, I hope he is ok. But this is really bad if he's just pouting.

¿ △ ?
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/9/2017  9:55 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I hope he does retire. At least then He won't be resigned this summer.

Is there any chance he can get Melo to retire with him?

I am sorry but I am done with this team until Melo is traded.

This malaise has been around the team since he got here except for one season when Kidd led the team.

Melo. is the constant. The other constant is awful play on D and offense.

Great, see ya in three years!

I am starting to believe Melo will waive his NTC. He has to have had it after this especially if the Rose stuff is true.

Immense talent but a team killer.

How did our bigs defend today? How did KP play? Do we have a PG? .....I'll wait

The bigs were not as bad as Davis is good. The perimeter D is giving 3's at record pace.

They still do not have a traditional of but they are better than last year.

There is a team chemistry problem.

kP was awful tonight. If he does not develop a low post game, he will never get to his full potential

Welpee

1/9/2017  9:56 PM
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

You're a former MVP on a 1 year contract and you get benched in the 4th quarter twice in a week by an undrafted free agent. I can see why he would be upset. I have a feeling he just didn't show for this game after the Horny blowout.

Yeah, here's a second source on that... not sure if it's the same guys or not -

Or are they just re-quoting Tommy Dee? Wasn't he the guy who reported Lebron's announcement in Conn. was an indication he was signing with us?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/9/2017  9:57 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
1/9/2017  9:57 PM
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/9/2017  9:59 PM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:why is walt and breen acting like they don't know what's really going on. There's a disassociation with the players and coaching staff and divided locker room to some degree..

I'M Sure the triangle and the defensive philosophy has everything to do with it

Yeah I don't think the guys can stand Kurt. Or minimally tune him out. I think Phil saw that at the triangle workshop last summer and realized he couldn't hire him as the head coach.

Yep. Rambis hasn't done jack to prove he is a good coach for this team. Has a job only through pure nepotism.

Im starting to think hornacek may resign, what team in the NBA announce they had a defensive coordinator..lol and in the last 7 games we have gone away from P/R, and have been running the triangle more, although better then at any point since jacksons been here.

Rose clearly doesn't like the system, and he shouldn't..

ES
CrushAlot
USA
1/9/2017  9:59 PM
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
1/9/2017  10:00 PM
It's like we're having a Isiah and Larry Brown flashback.
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
CrushAlot
USA
1/9/2017  10:02 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:why is walt and breen acting like they don't know what's really going on. There's a disassociation with the players and coaching staff and divided locker room to some degree..

Yeah I don't think the guys can stand Kurt. Or minimally tune him out. I think Phil saw that at the triangle workshop last summer and realized he couldn't hire him as the head coach.

Yep. Rambis hasn't done jack to prove he is a good coach for this team. Has a job only through pure nepotism.

Im starting to think hornacek may resign, what team in the NBA announce they had a defensive coordinator..lol and in the last 7 games we have gone away from P/R, and have been running the triangle more, although better then at any point since jacksons been here.

Jeff needs to have a conversation with Phil if he feels like Kurt is interfering.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/9/2017  10:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

"everything will become clear later on"? that's kind of a sign that the blow up after the pacers game did happen.
i'd like to know who all the coach ripped into because if it was more than 1 person and rose took it personally then tonight was a total biatch move

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Welpee

1/9/2017  10:05 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

"everything will become clear later on"? that's kind of a sign that the blow up after the pacers game did happen.
i'd like to know who all the coach ripped into because if it was more than 1 person and rose took it personally then tonight was a total biatch move

He also didn't seem too concerned about it. Which indicates to me somebody knows something about what's going on.
CrushAlot
USA
1/9/2017  10:07 PM
Welpee wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He also didn't seem too concerned about it. Which indicates to me somebody knows something about what's going on.
I thought he did seem concerned but became defensive. This is a contract year for Rose. Heat of the moment reaction is one thing. But two days later to react by not coming seems out of character for him and foolish.
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/9/2017  10:07 PM
Rambis need to go.

Melo needs to go. Rose now needs to go if he is pouting.

Move those three and start fresh with what we you get back.

magicTs
Member: #5564

1/9/2017  10:08 PM
People paid 100's of $ to go to MSG tonight. And that spoilt little bitch couldn't be bothered turning up to play for the New York Knicks. Who the **** does he think he is? He earns millions, he got the support of the Knicks during all his nonsense over the summer and he turns around and does this to the ball club.

HE SHOULD NEVER WEAR THE KNICKS JERSEY AGAIN.

CrushAlot
USA
1/9/2017  10:08 PM
crzymdups
USA
1/9/2017  10:09 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I said that when they announced it after six games in the season - Phil totally undercut the authority of Hornacek.

Now we have a player not showing up to play in a game... because the coach benched him. Phil created this unclear chain of command. He created this situation by how he handled Rambis.

¿ △ ?
Welpee

1/9/2017  10:10 PM
magicTs wrote:People paid 100's of $ to go to MSG tonight. And that spoilt little bitch couldn't be bothered turning up to play for the New York Knicks. Who the **** does he think he is? He earns millions, he got the support of the Knicks during all his nonsense over the summer and he turns around and does this to the ball club.

HE SHOULD NEVER WEAR THE KNICKS JERSEY AGAIN.

Can we at least find out what's going on first before passing judgement like this.
GameThread: Pelicans tonight

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy