[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is this team for real if we beat lebrons on Wednesday?
Author Thread
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/7/2016  10:48 PM
We are an unfocussed, immature, quitting team that loses games before even playing because of the incorrect mentality. This game against the Cavs was a disgrace mainly because of their lack of effort. They just quit at one point and will just move on to the next game. Embarrassing.

We are not even close to be in the elite group of the top. This team still lacks the mentality and pride to make it compete against the best teams. We are an attractive tease. Thats all...

Knicks_Fan
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
12/7/2016  10:59 PM
Knicksfan wrote:We are an unfocussed, immature, quitting team that loses games before even playing because of the incorrect mentality. This game against the Cavs was a disgrace mainly because of their lack of effort. They just quit at one point and will just move on to the next game. Embarrassing.

We are not even close to be in the elite group of the top. This team still lacks the mentality and pride to make it compete against the best teams. We are an attractive tease. Thats all...

Exactly. There is no pride or fight in this team.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
12/7/2016  11:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  11:09 PM
You guys are saying Knicks are soft then you guys are right. It gets tiring watching LeBron get what ever shot he wants. They were laughing at the Knicks. LeBron was laughing at the Knicks best player. He might be Melo's best friend off the court but LeBron don't know The difference from Melo or Jello when on the court.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/8/2016  12:49 AM
I don't see this team in such fatalistic terms. I think this is more of a team in a development process. They have some very real issues to overcome but this team still has a ton of upside. No single game should make people get so down on the team.

In the regular season you can easily have a bad performance due to the schedule. A little fatigue and a lack of preparation because you flew in late... stuff happens. Doesn't mean this team isn't making progress.

Dagger
Member: #4184

12/8/2016  5:39 AM
Vmart wrote:You guys are saying Knicks are soft then you guys are right. It gets tiring watching LeBron get what ever shot he wants. They were laughing at the Knicks. LeBron was laughing at the Knicks best player. He might be Melo's best friend off the court but LeBron don't know The difference from Melo or Jello when on the court.

Yup, melo can laugh it up and go on banana boat rides off the court with his best friends LBJ and wade, but the joke is on him because those guys play smart and have actually won something. In Melo's mind it's him vs. Lebron and he wants to put on a show. In lebron's mind he's thinking how can I get easy buckets for my team? Obviously Lebron has been on better teams overall than melo has, but the difference between their two approaches to the game is obvious.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
12/8/2016  10:50 AM
Dagger wrote:
Vmart wrote:You guys are saying Knicks are soft then you guys are right. It gets tiring watching LeBron get what ever shot he wants. They were laughing at the Knicks. LeBron was laughing at the Knicks best player. He might be Melo's best friend off the court but LeBron don't know The difference from Melo or Jello when on the court.

Yup, melo can laugh it up and go on banana boat rides off the court with his best friends LBJ and wade, but the joke is on him because those guys play smart and have actually won something. In Melo's mind it's him vs. Lebron and he wants to put on a show. In lebron's mind he's thinking how can I get easy buckets for my team? Obviously Lebron has been on better teams overall than melo has, but the difference between their two approaches to the game is obvious.

Lebron has a winning mentality. He is cold blooded. Melo? Not so much.

I am tired of all this friend BS. If a guy is on another team, he is not your friend. At least not during the game or during the season.

I liked it better when they kept it quiet. Ewing and Bird became close after the dream team but you did not hear that until Bird retired. Oak is friends with MJ but he tried his arse off to beat him every time.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/8/2016  12:43 PM
Dagger wrote:

Melo the Knick laid 42 on Lebron's Heat back in the day. He's beat him 4 times out of 14. Big difference winning with Wade and Bosh and Love and Kyrie than it is with Landry Fields and Quincy Acy.

Yes, and playing your last decade or so with Superfriends on both your teams as opposed to Chris Smith, FluTyson and Toney Douglas can make a big difference in your approach to the game. And how much somethings you get to actually win.

Is this team for real if we beat lebrons on Wednesday?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy