[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread of Thrones: Lebron don't play Trump, a bun for Shump, and JR bump........
Author Thread
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

12/7/2016  10:14 PM
Wow...didn't think Willy had that kind of range... that was a smooth looking stroke from 3.

Interesting.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
12/7/2016  10:16 PM
4Q - 7:31
NYK 73 CLE 102
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/7/2016  10:17 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I agree with JVG no national games for teams on the second night of a back to back.

This was a setup cuz the Cavs didn't play so they're fresh.

5 of San Antonio 13-0 road record came on b-b
How many against the world champs?

Man BRIGGS is on one of his doomsday benders. All it takes is one bad game.

Were a good team for the east if we were in the west I highly doubt we'd make the playoffs. The team has some good points but lacks many others

RIP Crushalot😞
ScoreBot
12/7/2016  10:20 PM
4Q - 4:28
NYK 81 CLE 115
ScoreBot
12/7/2016  10:24 PM
4Q - 2:31
NYK 90 CLE 115
ScoreBot
12/7/2016  10:28 PM
4Q - 1:32
NYK 91 CLE 118
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/7/2016  10:30 PM
ron baker's problem....no D
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
12/7/2016  10:32 PM
FINAL
NYK 94 CLE 126
Caseloads
Member: #41
12/7/2016  10:39 PM
Cartman718 wrote:ron baker's problem....no D

our problem - we have people on this roster no other teams would, in the name of the dumb triangle. Sasha, Baker.

Can we get Chasson v'kallah here?

Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/7/2016  10:42 PM
I want to scream in frustration, punch everything in my way, kick everything I punched and insult every single player on that court tonight. The Cavs for being the a-holes they are. Oh, they wanted to blow us out to the point that even in those final seconds they made everything possible to make the score as lopsided as it is now? Enjoy your stupid win and hope you don't win a championship for a 1,000 more years, fudging a-holes!

And NY? They just drive you nuts. They say they are different, and when you start believing them, they throw you the stinkiest stinkers of the planet to remind you the bipolar, immature, unfocussed teases they are. Effort alone makes that score more respectable than it is. They quit. This is why you can't trully trust on this team to be anything to be proud. Yes, the Cavs are the champs, but this performance was pathetic and embarrassing no matter what. They are all just a tease.

Knicks_Fan
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

12/7/2016  10:46 PM
The Lakers waxed the Warriors coming off a back to back earlier this year so this is not an unusual thing.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/7/2016  10:57 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I agree with JVG no national games for teams on the second night of a back to back.

This was a setup cuz the Cavs didn't play so they're fresh.

5 of San Antonio 13-0 road record came on b-b
How many against the world champs?

Man BRIGGS is on one of his doomsday benders. All it takes is one bad game.

Were a good team for the east if we were in the west I highly doubt we'd make the playoffs. The team has some good points but lacks many others

This team is just coming together and you can't lose perspective when comparing with all these teams that have been together for more than a few months!!! That seems to be forgotten when evaluating this team.

We have to look at this as a process and not expect a perfect finished product with no hiccups.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
12/7/2016  10:57 PM
Lose by 40 or 1 its still a loss. No big deal get rest and come back and get back to what you were doing which was playing solid basketball.

Besides the problem with the Knicks is mentally they check out vs LeBron. I might be the only one to think this but the real problem is Melo is to friendly with LeBron to a fault. LeBron treats Melo like his bitch in the game and there really isn't much Melo can do. If Melo is the Knicks best player than he has to show up better than he did.

I'm still gonna say it was the back to back and Rose being out.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
12/7/2016  11:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  11:08 PM
Knicks weren't ready for this game in their development yet. Not on a back to back, missing DRose, and Lebron angry at Phil.

I know the Philuminati hate it when I question his brilliance, but I wonder if Melo only attempting 9 field goals tonight had something to do with Phil calling him a "ballhog" the day of the game.

¿ △ ?
Vmart
USA
12/7/2016  11:19 PM
crzymdups wrote:Knicks weren't ready for this game in their development yet. Not on a back to back, missing DRose, and Lebron angry at Phil.

I know the Philuminati hate it when I question his brilliance, but I wonder if Melo only attempting 9 field goals tonight had something to do with Phil calling him a "ballhog" the day of the game.

The game was done. If Melo was protesting by not shooting which Inthink is highly unlikely. If he is angry with Phil take it out on Phil not his teammates. If he is really angry he should remove the NTC.

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
12/7/2016  11:19 PM
They don't match up well against the Cavs, end of story. The Knicks are a decent team, but they aren't anywhere close to the Cavs. Maybe now that talk will cease.
crzymdups
USA
12/7/2016  11:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  11:22 PM
Vmart wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Knicks weren't ready for this game in their development yet. Not on a back to back, missing DRose, and Lebron angry at Phil.

The game was done. If Melo was protesting by not shooting which Inthink is highly unlikely. If he is angry with Phil take it out on Phil not his teammates. If he is really angry he should remove the NTC.

Or maybe Phil should shut up? Why rock the boat when the team has won 9 out of 12?

Carmelo Anthony was pretty annoyed by questions about Phil Jackson saying he holds on to the ball too much. He didn't want to answer the questions. He said he didn't know what Phil said, but I'm guessing he did. "Whatever Phil said, he said. I have nothing to say about that."
¿ △ ?
Vmart
USA
12/7/2016  11:25 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Or maybe Phil should shut up? Why rock the boat when the team has won 9 out of 12?

If they can't handle the adversity that Phil gives then how the hell are they going to handle the big stage the big games. It just goes to show how mentally weak they are. Which I don't think is the case.

crzymdups
USA
12/7/2016  11:27 PM
Vmart wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

If they can't handle the adversity that Phil gives then how the hell are they going to handle the big stage the big games. It just goes to show how mentally weak they are. Which I don't think is the case.

I guess we'll see if Phil's strategy pays dividends down the road. To me it's yet another instance of undercutting his coach and making his team leader look bad. Hornacek and Melo have been doing pretty good... but Phil can't seem to help himself. We'll see how well it works, I guess.

¿ △ ?
knicks1248
Member: #582
12/7/2016  11:59 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:The Lakers waxed the Warriors coming off a back to back earlier this year so this is not an unusual thing.

this was on the coaching staff more than anything, it's like they came with the same game plan as game one of the season..

ES
Game Thread of Thrones: Lebron don't play Trump, a bun for Shump, and JR bump........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy