[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Politics Thread
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/9/2017  4:01 AM
holfresh wrote:Talk of Priebus and Bannon to be reassigned...

?

AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
USA
4/9/2017  4:04 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:The cynical guy in me thinks this was orchestrated by Putin...He now says this will hurt US/Russia ties...Well isn't that convenient...

Its OK. This how human mind works.
It believes only in what he likes to believe not in what really happening.
Be in your matrix and you will be happy.
And others will be in theirs.

Right..Because you aren't in a bubble and know what's really happening..

I think ABC might have had the original report about Syrians moving people and materials out of the area where the attack took place BEFORE it happened.

Nance is a former spook who will have his own sources in Intel. People take him seriously.

It was reported that the Russians were notified...not easy to think that they talked to their Syrian allies.

If you just the destroyed runways of an airport that is not their major airport and not stores of chemicals or Syrian jets, you have not done much...

...but it does distract from all the other shyte Trump is facing right now.

Trump did a complete 180 from his Administration stance 3 days prior based on comments from Nikki Haley and Rex Tillerson...Assad had been doing the same thing the last 6 years and even while Trump was in office..Are we now to believe Trump is suddenly moved??..Ok...I found it strange that the CNN correspondent in Russia, saying this changed everything in terms of relationship with US/Russia..I mean, how would he know so early in the game???..Who is telling him that..Seems like it was the "news" that needed to get out...

This was an easy way to distract and predictable...I just don't see policy changing 180 degrees in a matter of days...

He might not have done this if his ratings were at 60%.

The hypocrisy from the GOP and some of their TV analysts is also amazing. The GOP spoke out strongly when Obama asked them for authorization to use force in 2013...now it is fine...here is one of the hypocrites...

Trump himself spoke out against it back then...and in the same situation.

Very frustrating to watch.

It's not frustrating to me, it predictable...Let's see what a thought out strategy looks like...I don't think we see it from this crew...This won't change the narrative about Russia and collusion...Putin is a strategist, you have to admit...

Putin is usually a step ahead.

You just hope that the Russian investigations are continued properly and not ratcheted down because of a Syrian diversion.

Bush 2.0 exploited 9/11 to put us into Iraq...this type of thing is always an opening for a President.

Yup and Obama 3 steps behind

gunsnewing
USA
4/9/2017  4:05 AM
holfresh wrote:Trump talks about changing after seeing Syrian's babies killed, but shuts the doors on them coming to America...

What's keeping you from adopting and nurturing them?

holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

4/9/2017  10:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/9/2017  10:03 AM

Trump Jr. said being Mayor of New York City will be less interesting...
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/9/2017  11:23 AM
Just keeps getting weirder.....

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/324948/jared-kushner-hires-purge-publicist-office-american-innovation/

In January, spoiled grapefruit Donald Trump introduced his 2020 campaign slogan, “‘Keep America Great,’ exclamation point,” a plagiarized catchphrase cribbed from Blumhouse Productions’ 2016 dystopian horror film, “The Purge: Election Year.” Now that movie’s publicist works for the White House.

Josh Raffel, formerly Blumhouse’s PR chief, will work for moderately well-dressed mummy Jared Kushner’s made-up clubhouse designed to streamline government for U.S. “customers,” the Office of American Innovation, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Raffel will apply his expertise in marketing dystopian horror films to the dystopian reality that is ex-CEOs fundamentally reshaping the structure and functions of our executive branch.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/9/2017  12:32 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:The cynical guy in me thinks this was orchestrated by Putin...He now says this will hurt US/Russia ties...Well isn't that convenient...

I think ABC might have had the original report about Syrians moving people and materials out of the area where the attack took place BEFORE it happened.

Nance is a former spook who will have his own sources in Intel. People take him seriously.

It was reported that the Russians were notified...not easy to think that they talked to their Syrian allies.

If you just the destroyed runways of an airport that is not their major airport and not stores of chemicals or Syrian jets, you have not done much...

Trump did a complete 180 from his Administration stance 3 days prior based on comments from Nikki Haley and Rex Tillerson...Assad had been doing the same thing the last 6 years and even while Trump was in office..Are we now to believe Trump is suddenly moved??..Ok...I found it strange that the CNN correspondent in Russia, saying this changed everything in terms of relationship with US/Russia..I mean, how would he know so early in the game???..Who is telling him that..Seems like it was the "news" that needed to get out...

This was an easy way to distract and predictable...I just don't see policy changing 180 degrees in a matter of days...

The hypocrisy from the GOP and some of their TV analysts is also amazing. The GOP spoke out strongly when Obama asked them for authorization to use force in 2013...now it is fine...here is one of the hypocrites...

It's not frustrating to me, it predictable...Let's see what a thought out strategy looks like...I don't think we see it from this crew...This won't change the narrative about Russia and collusion...Putin is a strategist, you have to admit...

You just hope that the Russian investigations are continued properly and not ratcheted down because of a Syrian diversion.

Bush 2.0 exploited 9/11 to put us into Iraq...this type of thing is always an opening for a President.

You still talking about Obama? Obama took over from Bush with the world on fire! He stabilized things with Republicans throwing obstacles in his way the entire time!!!

With all the problems Trump has going on, despite taking the Presidency starting on 3rd base, you should be more concerned with what he's going to do. It should've been super easy to take over with a stable Economy and full Republican control if he was as great as he said he was.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/9/2017  4:02 PM
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:

You still talking about Obama? Obama took over from Bush with the world on fire! He stabilized things with Republicans throwing obstacles in his way the entire time!!!

With all the problems Trump has going on, despite taking the Presidency starting on 3rd base, you should be more concerned with what he's going to do. It should've been super easy to take over with a stable Economy and full Republican control if he was as great as he said he was.

He is weak wannabe president still struggling to prove establish his own legitimacy. He just got his ass handed to him on healthcare repeal. There's no point just piling on this **** train, its basically coming off the tracks. Him and his zealots will at some point realize there is more to being President than winning a election, but given their IQ levels that may take a while.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
4/10/2017  2:19 PM
looks like war is on the horizon. color me shocked.
djsunyc
4/10/2017  2:21 PM
holfresh

4/10/2017  4:43 PM
They pushed back their tax plan another year...Basically admitting they have no plan..They will have even less political capital to enact legislation, with the 2018 midterms coming up...Republican will be feeling the pressure in congressional districts..No way they do a tax cut for the rich in such a climate...
holfresh

4/10/2017  6:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/10/2017  6:20 PM
NYS to offer free college tuition to 4 year schools...First in the nation..Cuomo must be running for Prez in 2020..
gunsnewing
USA
4/10/2017  10:09 PM
Anything groundbreaking progress made on the Trump-Russian investigation?
holfresh

4/10/2017  10:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/10/2017  10:44 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Anything groundbreaking progress made on the Trump-Russian investigation?

Yeah..Flynn wants immunity to squeal..They balked...They must have the goods on him ehhh??

Russian agents tied to the London spy who outed Trump hooker escapades are winding up dead all over the place...

Russian hacker with election ties arrested in Spain today...He is being extradited to the US...

holfresh

4/11/2017  10:15 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/11/2017  10:17 AM
Trump delayed action on taxes for another year...They must be tired of all the winning...

djsunyc
4/11/2017  3:10 PM
djsunyc
4/11/2017  3:10 PM
holfresh

4/11/2017  3:16 PM
djsunyc wrote:

I'm numb...speechless...

holfresh

4/11/2017  7:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/11/2017  7:57 PM
Forgetting politics for a moment, who thought these guys could represent the Country??? What a complete embarrassment..
wargames
Member: #6053

4/11/2017  8:08 PM
These guys are such a bunch of clueless nitwits
The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
holfresh

4/11/2017  9:42 PM
Classified docs contradict Nunes surveillance claims, GOP and Dem sources say...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/intelligence-contradicts-nunes-unmasking-claims/index.html

Nunes, Trump and the Trump Administration lied and misled the American people with regards to the Obama Administration and Susan Rice unmasking agents in a classified report..The rest of the House Intel Committee saw the classified report and said what Nunes and Trump reported is untrue and what Rice did was normal as part of her job..

At what point is this impeachable, conspiring and accusing the previous administration of a crime that is patently false to cover up an investigation against Trump and members of his campaign??
OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy