[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Politics Thread
Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/24/2017  11:05 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:I want to hear the Trump voter's opinions on Christian Terrorism

Terrorism is not Christian, or Muslim, or Ireland, of left, or right, etc.
Terrorism is Terrorism. Its a criminal act preformed for political reasons.
Usually the actor will do this act because he/she/organization cannot see any other way of enforcing their political agenda effectively.
The victims can be people who are the actor enemies or just random people who can be used to inflict fear and bring attention to the actor course.
Usually the groups or individuals who use terrorism are rather powerless to enforce their vision of the world in any other way.
The human civilization is moving forward pretty fast and leaving many people, groups, and whole nations behind.
Terrorism is one of the ways this troglodytes are trying to stop the moving train of progress.
But train is already left the station.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

2/24/2017  11:08 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:I want to hear the Trump voter's opinions on Christian Terrorism

<crickets>.................................................</crickets>

No condemnation of a hateful act, no proclamation of christian terrorism, no right wing news coverage taunting the silence of the fake media, no travel ban to keep white Americans from entering the country.

Not even a tweet from the fascist scumbag in the white house.

My, what a cute little double standard.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
arkrud
Member: #995
USA
2/24/2017  11:22 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

<crickets>.................................................</crickets>

No condemnation of a hateful act, no proclamation of christian terrorism, no right wing news coverage taunting the silence of the fake media, no travel ban to keep white Americans from entering the country.

Not even a tweet from the fascist scumbag in the white house.

My, what a cute little double standard.

You can only have a ban on white Americans exiting the country...
Seriously zo this scumbag was going against "foreigners" not Muslims or Hindu.
He has no brain to see any difference... "They all talk Greek to him.."
US has need in filling millions of engineering positions majority of Americans cannot fill.
Just not educated enough, not hardworking enough, not smart enough.
And this cannot be fixed by any kind of President.
Clinton was the smartest dude who sucked the brain power from the whole world with millions of H1 visas.
This how we should build America - get the best of the best in. Make it a f...ing competition like Australians do...
and for the rest they have some distant island refuge camp.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/25/2017  3:06 AM
fishmike wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:Nix.. its sooooo funny, it really is. Trump dogged Obama about his birth cert for years. Now 2 months in and Trump and his supporters cry because he's not getting "a fair chance."

They aren't crying. The person they voted for won and will win again because they cannot be deceived

Take a step back and re-read what you wrote. It's gibberish- Trump lies, so his supporters can clearly be deceived. How can you already know the outcome of the election in 4 years (especially when you seem to think it will be won on the basis of people not being deceived). You may love it when Trump spouts any old bombastic drivel, but that doesn't make it true- it's just bombastic drivel, much like your post.

doesnt "alternative facts" feel better? I mean Trump isn't "really" lying. He's just calling it like he sees it, or some equally idiotic nonsense. Guns is a good lesson in the thought process here. No admission of the lies either, just plough through. When he gets wikileaked on his ties to Russia guys like Guns will honestly believe the democrats framed him... because he read it on twitter.

Whatever. I stopped listening to you people a long time ago

holfresh
Member: #1081

2/25/2017  8:44 PM
holfresh

2/25/2017  8:49 PM
Bernie Sanders Just Shut Down Trump With A Brutal Reality Check...

holfresh

2/25/2017  9:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2017  9:01 PM
Mohammed Ali son, detained at Airport for two hours after answering yes, when asked if he was Muslim...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/24/muhammad-ali-jr-detained-immigration-officials-fla-airport/98379082/
holfresh

2/26/2017  11:10 AM
Europe growing more concerned that Bannon's foreign policy treats Russia as an ally and Germany as the foe..
holfresh

2/26/2017  1:15 PM

Sean Spicer said just two months ago that banning the media is what dictatorships do...

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/27/2017  1:27 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/27/2017  1:34 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:Nix.. its sooooo funny, it really is. Trump dogged Obama about his birth cert for years. Now 2 months in and Trump and his supporters cry because he's not getting "a fair chance."

They aren't crying. The person they voted for won and will win again because they cannot be deceived

Take a step back and re-read what you wrote. It's gibberish- Trump lies, so his supporters can clearly be deceived. How can you already know the outcome of the election in 4 years (especially when you seem to think it will be won on the basis of people not being deceived). You may love it when Trump spouts any old bombastic drivel, but that doesn't make it true- it's just bombastic drivel, much like your post.

doesnt "alternative facts" feel better? I mean Trump isn't "really" lying. He's just calling it like he sees it, or some equally idiotic nonsense. Guns is a good lesson in the thought process here. No admission of the lies either, just plough through. When he gets wikileaked on his ties to Russia guys like Guns will honestly believe the democrats framed him... because he read it on twitter.

too many big words?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
holfresh

2/27/2017  6:36 PM
New wave of bomb threats against Jewish Centers across the Country..
holfresh

2/27/2017  6:39 PM
Former President Bush speaks out for the first time since leaving office about Russia and Trump..."We need answers"..
holfresh

2/27/2017  6:46 PM
Man who shot the two Indian men in Kansas told another bar tender in another location he shot two Iranians before he was caught..
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/27/2017  10:13 PM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

too many big words?

I seriously LOL-ed on this

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
gunsnewing
USA
2/28/2017  12:04 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/28/2017  12:12 AM
djsunyc wrote:trump starts his political run saying obama wasn't american.

he campaigned saying mexicans are rapists and singled out muslims. not "we need stronger borders and we need to refocus on americans and their safety and jobs" - nope, he couldn't say that like an educated person. this idiot had to go to the vile racial level b/c that's what he is. read his 100% pure racist "tweet" (b/c this f ck can only talk in 140 character increments) about the central park 5 after they were found innocent.

why make a comment like that AFTER the law ruled on it? b/c he's a f cking racist that wants to appeal to f cking racists.

his administration? more f cking racists.

whatever reasons folks want to use for voting trump, they will all have to reconcile at some point that they voted for a racist and for a racist administration...that is unless they really don't care or may actually support it.

That racist bastard
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRCirTJgMbv/?taken-by=realdonaldtrump

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/article134827019.html

gunsnewing
USA
2/28/2017  2:19 AM
I feel bad for the children growing up in the White House this administration
stopstandthere
Member: #6004

2/28/2017  3:13 AM
Just 4 years right?
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/28/2017  3:14 AM
gunsnewing wrote:I feel bad for the children growing up in the White House this administration

I feel bad for transgender kids, kids of immigrants, black kids, muslim kids growing up in this administration. But hey, Trump does a photo op with black people so he clearly can't be racist, right?!

holfresh

2/28/2017  6:56 AM
OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy