Official other 29 team NBA thread not related to Knicks 2016-17 season
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/14/2017  1:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/14/2017  1:23 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:If I was Denver--other than Lebron James--I wouldnt trade Jokic for anyone else in the NBA.

Jokic has been impressive. He's moved ahead of KP in the 2015 draft class. Lack of development from KP, Jokic is turning into an amazing all around player. The assists are what impress me most.

see this is the kind of crap that briggs says that lets us know to take any draft or FA pickup rants with a grain of salt.
I'd trade jokic for quite a few players in the NBA

Thats fine--but I wouldnt trade him at 21. There might be better players but not better value from the age group. The only guy worth is Lebron because youd almost be assured to go to two finals.

By the way if we did what I suggested last year and take it easy in free agency unless we could get Crabbe--wed have Curry Christian Wood Derrick Jones and an additional 30mm in cap. We blew a huge load on players not worthy of that kind of outlay

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

2/14/2017  1:34 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:If I was Denver--other than Lebron James--I wouldnt trade Jokic for anyone else in the NBA.

Jokic has been impressive. He's moved ahead of KP in the 2015 draft class. Lack of development from KP, Jokic is turning into an amazing all around player. The assists are what impress me most.

see this is the kind of crap that briggs says that lets us know to take any draft or FA pickup rants with a grain of salt.

Thats fine--but I wouldnt trade him at 21. There might be better players but not better value from the age group. The only guy worth is Lebron because youd almost be assured to go to two finals.

By the way if we did what I suggested last year and take it easy in free agency unless we could get Crabbe--wed have Curry Christian Wood Derrick Jones and an additional 30mm in cap. We blew a huge load on players not worthy of that kind of outlay

antetokoumpo and towns over jokic any day right now.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BRIGGS
2/14/2017  6:40 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

All good players but advanced stats agree with me.

RIP Crushalot😞
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/14/2017  8:59 PM
Lebron - Making DWill Great Again

¿ △ ?
Cartman718

2/14/2017  9:38 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

advanced stats can kiss my azz. advanced stats doesnt measure a player's heart.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BRIGGS
2/15/2017  12:46 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Im sure you know the inside of all 3 player's

RIP Crushalot😞
Cartman718

2/15/2017  1:21 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Im sure you know the inside of all 3 player's

um...you can see it on the court.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/18/2017  12:06 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I'd take KP over everyone in the NBA, jokic is a good player but limited he'll be the same player he is today no better no worse .

KP on the other hand is playing third fiddle to rose and melo. Still needs to bulk up and work on his post game. He needs Hakeem the dream camp and a lot of super sized meals .... he's going to be the greatest knick ever top 5 NBA with supior shot blocking, handling, shooting . KP will more then anyone be unstoppable if he becomes the focal point of our offense instead of melo. KP is already unstoppable and he doesn't even know it ....imagine how super starish KP will be at 25 ..... he'll be better then towns, Anthony, jokic, Wiggins.... KP will be the face of the NBA

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/18/2017  12:12 AM
Powered by Porzingis, Buddy Hield (28 points), and Jamal Murray’s MVP (36 points) outing, the World team exacted revenge from last year’s defeat in the 150-134 victory. Along with the 24 points on 68 percent shooting from the floor, Porzingis also snagged 10 boards in just 23 minutes.

This is what we can expect from KP with melo and rose gone 24 pts 10 rebs 2 blks in 23 mins what he could do with 35 min is beyond me

shinmen
Member: #6029
France
2/18/2017  8:43 AM
These are just exhibition though
dwiley20
Member: #5755

2/18/2017  9:29 AM
According to a report from Ric Bucher of Bleacher Report, earlier this season the Kings offered DeMarcus Cousins to Orlando for Nikola Vucevic and either Evan Fournier or draft picks, but the Magic declined.

Crazy MF's to decline that

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/18/2017  10:45 AM
dwiley20 wrote:According to a report from Ric Bucher of Bleacher Report, earlier this season the Kings offered DeMarcus Cousins to Orlando for Nikola Vucevic and either Evan Fournier or draft picks, but the Magic declined.

Talent wise, yes. But Cousins would get a max deal, and is a major pain in the arse. With a Max deal, he could become a MAX pain in the arse!!!

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/18/2017  12:37 PM
Nalod wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:According to a report from Ric Bucher of Bleacher Report, earlier this season the Kings offered DeMarcus Cousins to Orlando for Nikola Vucevic and either Evan Fournier or draft picks, but the Magic declined.

Talent wise, yes. But Cousins would get a max deal, and is a major pain in the arse. With a Max deal, he could become a MAX pain in the arse!!!

The new max deals are crazy- he's eligible for $219 mil over 4 years!!!!!!!

holfresh
Member: #1081

2/20/2017  8:49 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

No way the NBA allows him to make up to 50% of a team's cap...It will be suicide for the league..

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/20/2017  9:40 AM
holfresh wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

No way the NBA allows him to make up to 50% of a team's cap...It will be suicide for the league..

I think it was over five years. And it's the DPVE - designated player (something) extension. Only a very few guys are eligible for that

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/21/2017  1:28 AM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
2/21/2017  1:19 PM
Lakers hire Magic as head of basketball operations. Fire Mitch and relieve Jim Buss of his duties.
CrushAlot
USA
2/21/2017  1:22 PM
CrushAlot
USA
2/21/2017  1:29 PM
CrushAlot
USA
2/21/2017  1:31 PM
Official other 29 team NBA thread not related to Knicks 2016-17 season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy