[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Official other 29 team NBA thread not related to Knicks 2016-17 season
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/17/2017  9:03 PM
Chris Paul out 6-8 weeks, thumb surgery.
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
1/18/2017  5:09 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Chris Paul out 6-8 weeks, thumb surgery.

Just as they were about to get back Griffin

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/18/2017  11:03 AM

this guy is so tough with his play on the court and then again so injury prone at the same time....its not even funny. i am a big fan, but i think the knicks should pass this coming offseason.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
smackeddog
1/18/2017  12:01 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

this guy is so tough with his play on the court and then again so injury prone at the same time....its not even funny. i am a big fan, but i think the knicks should pass this coming offseason.

Ha, like we're going to be the ones that pass! Why would CP3 want to come here?!

I wouldn't sign CP3 to a max either- Used to be one of my favorite players, then alienated me with the flopping. But I don't see him holding up for the length of the contract.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/18/2017  1:21 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Ha, like we're going to be the ones that pass! Why would CP3 want to come here?!

I wouldn't sign CP3 to a max either- Used to be one of my favorite players, then alienated me with the flopping. But I don't see him holding up for the length of the contract.

i think we will be the ones to pass...he wants his banana boat buddy. :)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/19/2017  1:05 AM
Rudy Gay might've torn his achilles tonight. Kings were planning to trade him and he was planning to opt out this off-season... he may not now...

¿ △ ?
NYDiva
Member: #4387

1/19/2017  10:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/19/2017  10:52 AM
Every time Durant plays OKC, he looks like the GOAT. Every time. JEEZ. His TS makes me want to cry. How can one man be that efficient? He would probably be the MVP if he were on any other team.
holfresh
Member: #1081

1/19/2017  11:06 AM
Embiid is the real deal..They beat Toronto last night..He is bringing swagger to that team and they are gaining confidence...
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/19/2017  3:38 PM
crzymdups wrote:Rudy Gay might've torn his achilles tonight. Kings were planning to trade him and he was planning to opt out this off-season... he may not now...

Hes made a lot of money in the NBA and he does have a 14mm $ option--but he just lost 70-80mm on that one. I would say he was good for 4 years close to 100mm. Now hes out for a year. We need KP to watch it--work with trainers to keep him healthy--very serious injury.

RIP Crushalot😞
crzymdups
USA
1/19/2017  10:51 PM
holfresh wrote:Embiid is the real deal..They beat Toronto last night..He is bringing swagger to that team and they are gaining confidence...

Supposedly they get Ben Simmons back after the allstar break. That team could be a lot of fun very shortly.

¿ △ ?
smackeddog
1/20/2017  4:11 AM
crzymdups wrote:
holfresh wrote:Embiid is the real deal..They beat Toronto last night..He is bringing swagger to that team and they are gaining confidence...

Supposedly they get Ben Simmons back after the allstar break. That team could be a lot of fun very shortly.

If only we could persuade them to take Rose. I do actually think he could fit in with that squad- Simmons as the playmaker, free's up Rose to score. Helps sell tickets, and if it doesn't work they don't have to re-sign him.

crzymdups
USA
1/21/2017  2:17 AM
smackeddog wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

If only we could persuade them to take Rose. I do actually think he could fit in with that squad- Simmons as the playmaker, free's up Rose to score. Helps sell tickets, and if it doesn't work they don't have to re-sign him.

I don't know why they'd take Rose for the rest of this season? To make a playoffs run?

Part of me wonders if Phil would want to move Melo and keep DRose long-term.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/21/2017  2:19 AM
crzymdups wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I don't know why they'd take Rose for the rest of this season? To make a playoffs run?

He just needs to say it first.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
crzymdups
USA
1/21/2017  2:21 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I would love for Phil to make a public comment. But I think that Charlie Rosen column is the closest thing we're gonna get.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
USA
1/21/2017  2:22 AM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I would love for Phil to make a public comment. But I think that Charlie Rosen column is the closest thing we're gonna get.

If he doesn't say it to Melo then it doesn't ever happen.
crzymdups
USA
1/21/2017  2:24 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Oh, right. Well saying it to Melo is different than saying it publicly.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of trade discussions of Melo at the deadline this year. Would be slightly more surprised if something actually gets done

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
USA
1/21/2017  2:30 AM
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Oh, right. Well saying it to Melo is different than saying it publicly.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of trade discussions of Melo at the deadline this year. Would be slightly more surprised if something actually gets done

I think if Melo is traded Phil wants to put it on Melo. I don't think he ever says it publicly.
smackeddog
1/21/2017  4:05 AM
I think Dragic will end up getting traded to the magic- Heat have turned down a trade for Nikola Vucevic and a future first round pick, but Magic have plenty of options to re-jigg the trade.
CrushAlot
USA
1/24/2017  9:24 PM
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/24/2017  9:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/24/2017  9:51 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Just as they were about to get back Griffin

They just got blown out by Phili

ES
Official other 29 team NBA thread not related to Knicks 2016-17 season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy