[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

To those Knicks fans dismissing Rose's rape case...
Author Thread
Welpee
Posts: 21621
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/22/2016
Member: #6239

9/16/2016  10:35 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:This thread is fighting for the right to talk about drama....

This is not a case of Rose raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster... this is a woman that was gIrving up herself for benefits. She was cool with it until Rose told her to beat it. Now she wants money. Gtfoh with this garbage. It's only a distraction if he's going to miss regular season games. Missing pre season isn't that big a deal. Now if anything more solid comes out there's nothing to talk about. Stop fighting for drama. Stop trying to snowball the situation. This just proves you care more about drama and chaos than any thing else. Gtfoh with that garbage

a jury of his peers will decide what actually happened, and that jury will not be comprised of like-minded people who can relate and sympathize with derrick rose... which is why he should settle. it's almost a given that the jury will have a minimum of 4 women on it. will any woman see the situation the way you do?

question: what do you think the odds are of his winning the case?

Civil case so his odds are way down. He is gonna settle neither sides wants a trial.

And why are Rose's attorneys pushing to have her name release? How does that help their case?

If he didnt do anything wrong--he shouldn't pat a penny.

Unfortunately, this is one of the few situations in which the wealthy get screwed. Is all of the bad pub and revelation of his personal life worth the money he will probably have to kick out to make this go away? Perhaps at this point since everything has been made public he might as well go through with the trial if he didn't do what she is claiming he did.
AUTOADVERT
Welpee
Posts: 21621
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/22/2016
Member: #6239

9/16/2016  10:37 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Nalod wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Nalod wrote:I have the chuckbuck distraction thing a few times over the last few weeks.
I think you enjoy highlighting when Knick players fall short as people.
Melo wears a bathrobe with a roll of cash and is obviously goofing with his family and it disturbs you.
Regarding Rose, you like this. If it fails you get to be that "uncleChuck" and "that guy".
"Huge distraction". Its like your inventing it so you can be "that guy" who said it would happen.

You da' man chuck, you da man!!!

I know I'm the man. I pointed out the Derek Fisher distraction and you dismissed it.

This will be worst.

Show me again to verify that the knicks were distracted by Fish?
What did any knick or knick player say about this?
Its highly possible, but you know many players, and players who were on other teams were with guys that had personal problems in their life.
DId it bleed onto the court?
PLayers are people and people sometimes have problems.
If Rose is out a few days its not terrible. Its not like "Yo, Melo, you seem like your not paying attention"? Melo: "Im just really concerned about Derrick man, he could end up paying a lot of money and I know that will hurt him".
Only distraction is "when is he back in practice".

Your a very considerate man CHuck, its good to be sensitive and considerate. Your really feeling the level of teamwork and closeness the knicks will have, and thus the concern of Derrick, and that is a distraction.

Obviously both parties are pretty confident at this point. Posture by both sides. Plaintiff is trashing Rose trying to get a settlement. Rose is obviously convinced he will prevail.
None of you have enough information to determine the case, at best a 50-50 one. Some of you will be correct. Good for you.
Chuck, its great you "called it". But what did you call? Team was not winning. Phil won't say he fired him for chasing tail. What else do we know?

The case just has to be 51 - 49 in favor of the plaintiff for Rose to be screwed royally in the court of public opinion especially with the media fallout the longer it drags without settlement.

We all saw what the Fisher distraction did for the Knicks after he lost the locker room.

I think the public is going to form their opinion regardless of the verdict now that everything has been made public.
mreinman
Posts: 37827
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/14/2010
Member: #3189

9/16/2016  11:17 AM
Welpee wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:This thread is fighting for the right to talk about drama....

This is not a case of Rose raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster... this is a woman that was gIrving up herself for benefits. She was cool with it until Rose told her to beat it. Now she wants money. Gtfoh with this garbage. It's only a distraction if he's going to miss regular season games. Missing pre season isn't that big a deal. Now if anything more solid comes out there's nothing to talk about. Stop fighting for drama. Stop trying to snowball the situation. This just proves you care more about drama and chaos than any thing else. Gtfoh with that garbage

a jury of his peers will decide what actually happened, and that jury will not be comprised of like-minded people who can relate and sympathize with derrick rose... which is why he should settle. it's almost a given that the jury will have a minimum of 4 women on it. will any woman see the situation the way you do?

question: what do you think the odds are of his winning the case?

Civil case so his odds are way down. He is gonna settle neither sides wants a trial.

And why are Rose's attorneys pushing to have her name release? How does that help their case?

If he didnt do anything wrong--he shouldn't pat a penny.

Unfortunately, this is one of the few situations in which the wealthy get screwed. Is all of the bad pub and revelation of his personal life worth the money he will probably have to kick out to make this go away? Perhaps at this point since everything has been made public he might as well go through with the trial if he didn't do what she is claiming he did.

wealthy get screwed? How about not having an orgy in the middle of the night with some stranger who can get you screwed?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
dk7th
Posts: 30006
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
9/16/2016  11:44 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:This thread is fighting for the right to talk about drama....

This is not a case of Rose raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster... this is a woman that was gIrving up herself for benefits. She was cool with it until Rose told her to beat it. Now she wants money. Gtfoh with this garbage. It's only a distraction if he's going to miss regular season games. Missing pre season isn't that big a deal. Now if anything more solid comes out there's nothing to talk about. Stop fighting for drama. Stop trying to snowball the situation. This just proves you care more about drama and chaos than any thing else. Gtfoh with that garbage

a jury of his peers will decide what actually happened, and that jury will not be comprised of like-minded people who can relate and sympathize with derrick rose... which is why he should settle. it's almost a given that the jury will have a minimum of 4 women on it. will any woman see the situation the way you do?

question: what do you think the odds are of his winning the case?

Civil case so his odds are way down. He is gonna settle neither sides wants a trial.

And why are Rose's attorneys pushing to have her name release? How does that help their case?

If he didnt do anything wrong--he shouldn't pat a penny.

sadly that is not really the point. there are other things to consider, primarily his prolonging this case to the point of infecting his play and infecting the team. the fact that it has come this far, the case is not going to be dismissed as frivolous. his reputation may go lower than it already is among a significant sector of the fan base. it's not a question of merely guilt or innocence it's a question of the quite negative effect this is going to have. rose has to consider that and if he doesn't he's a fool.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Nalod
Posts: 54091
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
9/16/2016  11:50 AM
I guess if its a distraction to the team, he is screwing the fans as well? So basically he date raped us too!!!!
ChuckBuck, do you feel violated as well?
Anger sells, don't buy!
Welpee
Posts: 21621
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/22/2016
Member: #6239

9/16/2016  11:53 AM
mreinman wrote:
Welpee wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:This thread is fighting for the right to talk about drama....

This is not a case of Rose raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster... this is a woman that was gIrving up herself for benefits. She was cool with it until Rose told her to beat it. Now she wants money. Gtfoh with this garbage. It's only a distraction if he's going to miss regular season games. Missing pre season isn't that big a deal. Now if anything more solid comes out there's nothing to talk about. Stop fighting for drama. Stop trying to snowball the situation. This just proves you care more about drama and chaos than any thing else. Gtfoh with that garbage

a jury of his peers will decide what actually happened, and that jury will not be comprised of like-minded people who can relate and sympathize with derrick rose... which is why he should settle. it's almost a given that the jury will have a minimum of 4 women on it. will any woman see the situation the way you do?

question: what do you think the odds are of his winning the case?

Civil case so his odds are way down. He is gonna settle neither sides wants a trial.

And why are Rose's attorneys pushing to have her name release? How does that help their case?

If he didnt do anything wrong--he shouldn't pat a penny.

Unfortunately, this is one of the few situations in which the wealthy get screwed. Is all of the bad pub and revelation of his personal life worth the money he will probably have to kick out to make this go away? Perhaps at this point since everything has been made public he might as well go through with the trial if he didn't do what she is claiming he did.

wealthy get screwed? How about not having an orgy in the middle of the night with some stranger who can get you screwed?

It was not a stranger, it was his ex-girlfriend who he was apparently still involved with. Last I checked, orgies weren't against the law as long as it's consensual. As long as no law was broken (which this trial is about) who are you or I to judge what consenting adults do in their bedrooms?
EwingsGlass
Posts: 23035
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/29/2005
Member: #893
USA
9/16/2016  12:03 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:This isn't just a frivolous civil case that will go away. Rose and his team have repeatedly said they intend to go all the way to exonerate his name without settling out of court. Anything to discredit the victim "Jane Doe" up to exposing her anonymity. This will serve as a MAJOR DISTRACTION and Rose WILL MISS TIME from practices and the preseason. The season could end up a total abortion before it even begins. Kick off the season with a rapist that won't settle and miss gel time.....only the Knicks!

Phil obviously didn't do his due diligence on this move. Either that or he's already hedging and just calling it a wash/salary dump and waiting for 2017 free agency/NBA Draft. No matter what Phil's thought process was, he'll have the Rose Rape Case hanging over the Knicks and the locker room for the good part of the first half of the season.

Less than a week after Derrick Rose was deposed in a rape lawsuit, the Knicks traded for him without ever seeking the alleged victim’s side of the story, the woman’s lawyer said Wednesday.

Brandon Anand, who is representing the 30-year-old “Jane Doe,” said he suspects the Chicago Bulls dealt Rose because of the pending lawsuit.

“My first reaction was maybe they’re hiding this from the Knicks and passed him off without giving full disclosures, but it seems to me like the Knicks should’ve done their own investigation,” Anand told the Daily News.

If the $21.5 million lawsuit goes to trial Oct. 4, it could mean Rose would miss at least two preseason games and multiple practices as he tries to get acclimated to a new team.

Of the more inflammatory is the admission from Rose that he and his two friends drove to the accuser’s Southern California home in the early-morning hours of Aug. 27, 2013.

We men. You can assume (we’re having sex with the woman),” Rose said in the deposition right before he was traded to the Knicks. “Like we are leaving to go over someone’s house at 1 a.m., there's nothing to talk about.

Pretty phucking damning to me. I hate having phucking scum bag rapists on the team. Phucking disgusts me to the core to have filth like this on the Knicks.

Man, I bet you work at a law firm. Getting coffee for the people who know what they are talking about.

Knixkik
Posts: 28476
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
9/16/2016  12:08 PM
Chuck has to be the biggest hater i have ever seen. No one is a fan of this Rose situation, but time to just leave it alone and keep the focus on basketball smh.
ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
9/16/2016  12:08 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:This isn't just a frivolous civil case that will go away. Rose and his team have repeatedly said they intend to go all the way to exonerate his name without settling out of court. Anything to discredit the victim "Jane Doe" up to exposing her anonymity. This will serve as a MAJOR DISTRACTION and Rose WILL MISS TIME from practices and the preseason. The season could end up a total abortion before it even begins. Kick off the season with a rapist that won't settle and miss gel time.....only the Knicks!

Phil obviously didn't do his due diligence on this move. Either that or he's already hedging and just calling it a wash/salary dump and waiting for 2017 free agency/NBA Draft. No matter what Phil's thought process was, he'll have the Rose Rape Case hanging over the Knicks and the locker room for the good part of the first half of the season.

Less than a week after Derrick Rose was deposed in a rape lawsuit, the Knicks traded for him without ever seeking the alleged victim’s side of the story, the woman’s lawyer said Wednesday.

Brandon Anand, who is representing the 30-year-old “Jane Doe,” said he suspects the Chicago Bulls dealt Rose because of the pending lawsuit.

“My first reaction was maybe they’re hiding this from the Knicks and passed him off without giving full disclosures, but it seems to me like the Knicks should’ve done their own investigation,” Anand told the Daily News.

If the $21.5 million lawsuit goes to trial Oct. 4, it could mean Rose would miss at least two preseason games and multiple practices as he tries to get acclimated to a new team.

Of the more inflammatory is the admission from Rose that he and his two friends drove to the accuser’s Southern California home in the early-morning hours of Aug. 27, 2013.

We men. You can assume (we’re having sex with the woman),” Rose said in the deposition right before he was traded to the Knicks. “Like we are leaving to go over someone’s house at 1 a.m., there's nothing to talk about.

Pretty phucking damning to me. I hate having phucking scum bag rapists on the team. Phucking disgusts me to the core to have filth like this on the Knicks.

Man, I bet you work at a law firm. Getting coffee for the people who know what they are talking about.

ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
9/16/2016  12:09 PM
Nalod wrote:I guess if its a distraction to the team, he is screwing the fans as well? So basically he date raped us too!!!!
ChuckBuck, do you feel violated as well?

Yea, my ass hurts every time the Rose case comes up in the news.

ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
9/16/2016  12:10 PM
Knixkik wrote:Chuck has to be the biggest hater i have ever seen. No one is a fan of this Rose situation, but time to just leave it alone and keep the focus on basketball smh.

ESOMKnicks
Posts: 20340
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/14/2015
Member: #6064

9/16/2016  12:49 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

Also, not sure if you're a latino or whatever, but she's one of those Mexican-Americans from Cali from super large, ultra conservative, ultra religicus families.

She is a skank. A disgrace to her family. On whom she is speculating right now to bolster her case.

HofstraBBall
Posts: 22355
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

9/16/2016  12:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/16/2016  12:53 PM
Can see everyone's point. The actions taken by Rose have/will keep him in a tough situation. Tough to understand how athletes keep getting into these types of problems. Not really. However, the facts still remain the same:

1) Rose is not on trial for rape.
2) Judging by texts, this woman was no saint.
3) There are plenty of woman out there looking for a pay day.
4) Rose needs to understand the consequences of this type of behavior.
5) Best for the team if he settles.
6) Rose has right to defend himself from what he believes to be a frivolous lawsuit trying to extort money.
7) Chuck will spend the next 24/7 on here spouting hate instead of working extra hours at 7 Eleven. (Cue youtube link or pic)

By no means do I condone his behavior. However, just cant get with people looking to judge him or his lifestyle. Usually. the ones that judge so quickly are the same hypocrites that have the most to hide. But any way you slice it, this is not good for him and will not just go away. Hopefully it wont drag the Knicks in too deeply.

Melo Haters = Lin lovers who are mad Houston paid so much for his 15 Minutes,
ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
9/16/2016  1:13 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
7) Chuck will spend the next 24/7 on here spouting hate instead of working extra hours at 7 Eleven. (Cue youtube link or pic)

Much obliged.

EnySpree
Posts: 43926
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

9/16/2016  2:24 PM
ESOMKnicks wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Also, not sure if you're a latino or whatever, but she's one of those Mexican-Americans from Cali from super large, ultra conservative, ultra religicus families.

She is a skank. A disgrace to her family. On whom she is speculating right now to bolster her case.

A hoe is a hoe. The biggest hoes come from best families.

If this was a criminal case my tone would be different. But we're talking about civil. This is a money thing. She was getting money for her contributions. Now she isn't so she wants a pay day. Can't associate this woman with real victims of rape.

As far as being called misogynistic... you can't use that word when it comes to these type of women.

You know why I'm here....
ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
9/16/2016  2:38 PM
EnySpree wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Also, not sure if you're a latino or whatever, but she's one of those Mexican-Americans from Cali from super large, ultra conservative, ultra religicus families.

She is a skank. A disgrace to her family. On whom she is speculating right now to bolster her case.

A hoe is a hoe. The biggest hoes come from best families.

If this was a criminal case my tone would be different. But we're talking about civil. This is a money thing. She was getting money for her contributions. Now she isn't so she wants a pay day. Can't associate this woman with real victims of rape.

As far as being called misogynistic... you can't use that word when it comes to these type of women.

Got it. You're the leading expert in discerning Hoe-ology.

nixluva
Posts: 55289
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
9/16/2016  2:46 PM
IMO this thread as well as the increasing articles on this subject are not going to lead to good conversation. This is only going to bet ugly and divisive.

My problem with all of this is that we are NOT in possession of all the facts and so comments being made are only going to be based on what is leaked. That doesn't do either side justice. I don't like how this is all going in the press and here on the forum. People are moralizing and accusing without full knowledge and it's wrong IMO. How would any of us feel if partial information got out about our own lives? It's VERY easy to take things out of context or half of the facts and make them seem worse. Both parties seem to have made some bad decisions and Lawyers aren't going to hold back from being vicious in how they attack the other side. I'm done with this cuz I think it's only going to get worse on this forum.

ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
9/16/2016  3:19 PM
Actual Deposition from the rape victim's roommate a couple days after the shock of being raped:


Actual text from the rape victim to Rose in trying to find out why her on/off boyfriend acted like a scumbag moral-less scoundrel, since she thought she knew him:


Doesn't sound very hoe-like.

ESOMKnicks
Posts: 20340
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/14/2015
Member: #6064

9/16/2016  4:05 PM
Can you explain a couple of points from the messages?

1) Which friend is she losing and why?
2) Why is the taxi cab # important?
3) Why does she need to see the taxi that was waiting outside of Rose's house?
4) Why is her home her work? What type of work does she do at her home?
5) How did she miss an important day at work if her home is her work?
6) Why does she complain to Rose about all sorts of things EXCEPT feeling that she was sexually taken advantage of by him and his friends?

dk7th
Posts: 30006
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
9/16/2016  4:05 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:Actual Deposition from the rape victim's roommate a couple days after the shock of being raped:


Actual text from the rape victim to Rose in trying to find out why her on/off boyfriend acted like a scumbag moral-less scoundrel, since she thought she knew him:


Doesn't sound very hoe-like.

rose comes across as callous, casual, uncaring, cavalier, dismissive. WOW

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
To those Knicks fans dismissing Rose's rape case...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.