[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

To those Knicks fans dismissing Rose's rape case...
Author Thread
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
9/15/2016  7:52 PM
EnySpree wrote:This thread is fighting for the right to talk about drama....

This is not a case of Rose raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster... this is a woman that was gIrving up herself for benefits. She was cool with it until Rose told her to beat it. Now she wants money. Gtfoh with this garbage. It's only a distraction if he's going to miss regular season games. Missing pre season isn't that big a deal. Now if anything more solid comes out there's nothing to talk about. Stop fighting for drama. Stop trying to snowball the situation. This just proves you care more about drama and chaos than any thing else. Gtfoh with that garbage

a jury of his peers will decide what actually happened, and that jury will not be comprised of like-minded people who can relate and sympathize with derrick rose... which is why he should settle. it's almost a given that the jury will have a minimum of 4 women on it. will any woman see the situation the way you do?

question: what do you think the odds are of his winning the case?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

9/15/2016  9:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/15/2016  9:36 PM
dk7th wrote:

This is not a case of Rose raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster... this is a woman that was gIrving up herself for benefits. She was cool with it until Rose told her to beat it. Now she wants money. Gtfoh with this garbage. It's only a distraction if he's going to miss regular season games. Missing pre season isn't that big a deal. Now if anything more solid comes out there's nothing to talk about. Stop fighting for drama. Stop trying to snowball the situation. This just proves you care more about drama and chaos than any thing else. Gtfoh with that garbage

a jury of his peers will decide what actually happened, and that jury will not be comprised of like-minded people who can relate and sympathize with derrick rose... which is why he should settle. it's almost a given that the jury will have a minimum of 4 women on it. will any woman see the situation the way you do?

I don't care if he wins or loses.... he deserves everything that happens to him. These sports guys need to leave these hoes alone. They want to **** everything moving and they always want to do group sex of some sort. If you are going to be messing with these Whores, you have to pay them. You can't just **** on them. You wanna play that game you have to do it right. He wants to go against the game so he gets what he deserves.

Let me be clear.... if this was a true rape where this women was taken against her will, then I would be angry. This women was down with this whore **** for years. She was getting compensated. When it stopped she decided to sue. That's what this is. I'm not going to sit here and debate this and try to make Rose into this serial rapist. This is not a case where he's raping unconscious women behind a dumpster like that Stanford piece of ****.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
9/15/2016  9:50 PM
EnySpree wrote:
dk7th wrote:

I don't care if he wins or loses.... he deserves everything that happens to him. These sports guys need to leave these hoes alone. They want to **** everything moving and they always want to do group sex of some sort. If you are going to be messing with these Whores, you have to pay them. You can't just **** on them. You wanna play that game you have to do it right. He wants to go against the game so he gets what he deserves.

Let me be clear.... if this was a true rape where this women was taken against her will, then I would be angry. This women was down with this whore **** for years. She was getting compensated. When it stopped she decided to sue. That's what this is. I'm not going to sit here and debate this and try to make Rose into this serial rapist. This is not a case where he's raping unconscious women behind a dumpster like that Stanford piece of ****.

i'm just trying to find out what you think the odds of his winning the case are. i think they are slim, so i feel strongly he should settle, lest he infect the team he is being paid handsomely to play for. what do you think the odds are of his winning?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
EnySpree

9/15/2016  10:14 PM
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
dk7th wrote:

i'm just trying to find out what you think the odds of his winning the case are. i think they are slim, so i feel strongly he should settle, lest he infect the team he is being paid handsomely to play for. what do you think the odds are of his winning?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
mreinman
Member: #3189

9/15/2016  11:17 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Nalod wrote:I have the chuckbuck distraction thing a few times over the last few weeks.
I think you enjoy highlighting when Knick players fall short as people.
Melo wears a bathrobe with a roll of cash and is obviously goofing with his family and it disturbs you.
Regarding Rose, you like this. If it fails you get to be that "uncleChuck" and "that guy".
"Huge distraction". Its like your inventing it so you can be "that guy" who said it would happen.

You da' man chuck, you da man!!!

I know I'm the man. I pointed out the Derek Fisher distraction and you dismissed it.

This will be worst.

went back and looked at the thread (now locked), very amusing and eerily similar stances.

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=52486&page=3

so here is what phil is thinking ....
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
9/15/2016  11:34 PM
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1477678
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
mreinman
Member: #3189

9/15/2016  11:41 PM
dk7th wrote:

Civil case so his odds are way down. He is gonna settle neither sides wants a trial.

And why are Rose's attorneys pushing to have her name release? How does that help their case?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/16/2016  12:51 AM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:

Civil case so his odds are way down. He is gonna settle neither sides wants a trial.

And why are Rose's attorneys pushing to have her name release? How does that help their case?

If he didnt do anything wrong--he shouldn't pat a penny.

RIP Crushalot😞
ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

9/16/2016  5:38 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
I know some will still downplay it to HE SAID/SHE SAID, but I find it hard to believe this is your typical girl that cried rape. Hate to profile, but hard working Mexican American from ultra conservative religious probably Catholic family working her way through school. Has her Bachelors degree, went back to school to finish up her minor degree. Already was landlord of her own apartment and the roommate the Rose team is using against her is actually Jane Doe's tenant who aren't on good terms....

Conservative hard working Mexican-Americans do not send around SMS's talking about d##ks and p###ies, they do not buy and use sex belts (probably dont even know what these are), and dont get trashed on a mix of vodka, red wine and tequila and go to a Beverly Hills sex party when they need to rise at 7AM to go to work the next morning. The lady is a skank, that's beyond any doubt for me, and her lawyers' attempt to associate her with a highly respectable community in my mind is a major PR blooper and an affront to that community, I now feel that her credibility has been highly damaged.

But even a skank does not deserve to get raped. So the real question is: can her lawyers prove that Rose & Co entered he house without consent (looks like she consented in her SMS, so it was not a break in), and whether she was passed out and thus unable to give or withdraw consent while they were taking turns with her (and this may end up being a case of he said/she said).

Regardless of the outcome, the facts presented so far demonstrate that Rose showed some horrendous judgment and poor morals. If I were Adidas, I'd question whether I want such people to represent my brand, even if Rose wins the court case.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/16/2016  5:46 AM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:

i believe it is because of her behavior prior to and after the alleged incident. I believe in the podcast I linked toa friend of the women who is accusing rose went on a trip to Vegas with her shortly after the alleged incident. after she learned of the allegations against Rose came forward and said she did not behave like a victim or share anything about the recent trauma she is alleging happened. The host and guest pointed out that this didnt mean anything,talked about victim behavior etc. It also has been implied that there is stuff that people know about the alleged victim that would make her not look like a victim.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
9/16/2016  6:33 AM
This is a super serious matter and given the charges and recalling what a distraction Kobe's rape charges and ensuing legalities distracted the Lakers, and given the media's need for 24/7 coverage, this will probably get settled. Yet the clock isn't kind. Training camp is 10 days away and she's asking for $21. There's a lot of maneuvering to be done legally speaking before this is ripe for a settlement Pay up Dolan or have this drag on and kill a season. Dolan and Rose that is.
knicks1248
Member: #582
9/16/2016  8:03 AM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:

Might bring out more character witnesses, perhaps this chic has a history of being very loose

ES
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
9/16/2016  8:12 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:

If he didnt do anything wrong--he shouldn't pat a penny.

This
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
EnySpree

9/16/2016  8:18 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:

Might bring out more character witnesses, perhaps this chic has a history of being very loose

Not perhaps. Absolute definite. That's why they call them groupies. You do not associate with groupies man. That's just rule number one in the player handbook. These hoes are for everyone. You try to make her one of yours you gotta pay. How come all of a sudden you see more and more of these cases? Mean to tell me this type of thing never happened? You wanna do dirt you gotta handle your business.

Sorry if I'm coming off wrong but there's rules to this. These athletes break all the rules. That's why they always in trouble. That's why they have kids all over the place, paying child support like crazy.

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
9/16/2016  8:35 AM
EnySpree wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:

Not perhaps. Absolute definite. That's why they call them groupies. You do not associate with groupies man. That's just rule number one in the player handbook. These hoes are for everyone. You try to make her one of yours you gotta pay. How come all of a sudden you see more and more of these cases? Mean to tell me this type of thing never happened? You wanna do dirt you gotta handle your business.

Sorry if I'm coming off wrong but there's rules to this. These athletes break all the rules. That's why they always in trouble. That's why they have kids all over the place, paying child support like crazy.

Misogynistic much?

Reading the case facts and details, this "hoe" doesn't have any kids of any kind by any athlete and happens to be college educated and work for a living.

Also, not sure if you're a latino or whatever, but she's one of those Mexican-Americans from Cali from super large, ultra conservative, ultra religicus families. Her Mom and Pop don't speak a lick of english and are in their 70s and 80s, and she actively cares for both of them, since they're on the verge of dying.

Now I don't know if you have any daughters, sisters, female cousins, friends...but I wouldn't just throw that word "hoe" out there or "groupie" about a good girl that's just trying to make it out there.

I recommend all of you read this, it's her own words:

https://thinkprogress.org/derrick-rose-rape-accuser-speaks-7d7f6dab74be#.8t8vdg5bo

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
9/16/2016  9:01 AM
Question: Do you have an understanding as to the word consent?

Derrick Rose: No. But can you tell me?

Question: I just wanted to know if you had an understanding.

Derrick Rose: No.

ChuckBuck
USA
9/16/2016  9:17 AM
anrst wrote:Question: Do you have an understanding as to the word consent?

Derrick Rose: No. But can you tell me?

Question: I just wanted to know if you had an understanding.

Derrick Rose: No.

http://deadspin.com/lawyer-derrick-rose-said-he-doesnt-know-what-consent-m-1786681789

I feel so uneasy having a scumbag rapist on the team. Low-life characters always rub me wrong no matter what they can do on the court.

I honestly don't think I can root for this guy. Like zero.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/16/2016  9:37 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Nalod wrote:I have the chuckbuck distraction thing a few times over the last few weeks.
Melo wears a bathrobe with a roll of cash and is obviously goofing with his family and it disturbs you.
Regarding Rose, you like this. If it fails you get to be that "uncleChuck" and "that guy".
"Huge distraction". Its like your inventing it so you can be "that guy" who said it would happen.

I know I'm the man. I pointed out the Derek Fisher distraction and you dismissed it.

This will be worst.

Show me again to verify that the knicks were distracted by Fish?
What did any knick or knick player say about this?
Its highly possible, but you know many players, and players who were on other teams were with guys that had personal problems in their life.
DId it bleed onto the court?
PLayers are people and people sometimes have problems.
If Rose is out a few days its not terrible. Its not like "Yo, Melo, you seem like your not paying attention"? Melo: "Im just really concerned about Derrick man, he could end up paying a lot of money and I know that will hurt him".
Only distraction is "when is he back in practice".

Your a very considerate man CHuck, its good to be sensitive and considerate. Your really feeling the level of teamwork and closeness the knicks will have, and thus the concern of Derrick, and that is a distraction.

Obviously both parties are pretty confident at this point. Posture by both sides. Plaintiff is trashing Rose trying to get a settlement. Rose is obviously convinced he will prevail.
None of you have enough information to determine the case, at best a 50-50 one. Some of you will be correct. Good for you.
Chuck, its great you "called it". But what did you call? Team was not winning. Phil won't say he fired him for chasing tail. What else do we know?

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
9/16/2016  9:51 AM
i think he's kind of retarded... gotta be, right?
ChuckBuck
USA
9/16/2016  10:20 AM
Nalod wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

This will be worst.

Show me again to verify that the knicks were distracted by Fish?
What did any knick or knick player say about this?
Its highly possible, but you know many players, and players who were on other teams were with guys that had personal problems in their life.
DId it bleed onto the court?
PLayers are people and people sometimes have problems.
If Rose is out a few days its not terrible. Its not like "Yo, Melo, you seem like your not paying attention"? Melo: "Im just really concerned about Derrick man, he could end up paying a lot of money and I know that will hurt him".
Only distraction is "when is he back in practice".

Your a very considerate man CHuck, its good to be sensitive and considerate. Your really feeling the level of teamwork and closeness the knicks will have, and thus the concern of Derrick, and that is a distraction.

Obviously both parties are pretty confident at this point. Posture by both sides. Plaintiff is trashing Rose trying to get a settlement. Rose is obviously convinced he will prevail.
None of you have enough information to determine the case, at best a 50-50 one. Some of you will be correct. Good for you.
Chuck, its great you "called it". But what did you call? Team was not winning. Phil won't say he fired him for chasing tail. What else do we know?

The case just has to be 51 - 49 in favor of the plaintiff for Rose to be screwed royally in the court of public opinion especially with the media fallout the longer it drags without settlement.

We all saw what the Fisher distraction did for the Knicks after he lost the locker room.

To those Knicks fans dismissing Rose's rape case...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy