[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

To those Knicks fans dismissing Rose's rape case...
Author Thread
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
9/15/2016  3:33 PM
This isn't just a frivolous civil case that will go away. Rose and his team have repeatedly said they intend to go all the way to exonerate his name without settling out of court. Anything to discredit the victim "Jane Doe" up to exposing her anonymity. This will serve as a MAJOR DISTRACTION and Rose WILL MISS TIME from practices and the preseason. The season could end up a total abortion before it even begins. Kick off the season with a rapist that won't settle and miss gel time.....only the Knicks!

Phil obviously didn't do his due diligence on this move. Either that or he's already hedging and just calling it a wash/salary dump and waiting for 2017 free agency/NBA Draft. No matter what Phil's thought process was, he'll have the Rose Rape Case hanging over the Knicks and the locker room for the good part of the first half of the season.

Less than a week after Derrick Rose was deposed in a rape lawsuit, the Knicks traded for him without ever seeking the alleged victim’s side of the story, the woman’s lawyer said Wednesday.

Brandon Anand, who is representing the 30-year-old “Jane Doe,” said he suspects the Chicago Bulls dealt Rose because of the pending lawsuit.

“My first reaction was maybe they’re hiding this from the Knicks and passed him off without giving full disclosures, but it seems to me like the Knicks should’ve done their own investigation,” Anand told the Daily News.

If the $21.5 million lawsuit goes to trial Oct. 4, it could mean Rose would miss at least two preseason games and multiple practices as he tries to get acclimated to a new team.

Of the more inflammatory is the admission from Rose that he and his two friends drove to the accuser’s Southern California home in the early-morning hours of Aug. 27, 2013.

We men. You can assume (we’re having sex with the woman),” Rose said in the deposition right before he was traded to the Knicks. “Like we are leaving to go over someone’s house at 1 a.m., there's nothing to talk about.

Pretty phucking damning to me. I hate having phucking scum bag rapists on the team. Phucking disgusts me to the core to have filth like this on the Knicks.

AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/15/2016  3:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/15/2016  3:58 PM
Dismissing the hyperbole until after the verdict. No one here likes this any more than you do, but this is a conversation best had after the trial is over and a verdict is in. Please dont spam the board with this **** until then, just looks like you're trying to find another way to seek attention.
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
9/15/2016  4:01 PM
Everything you want to know about what the two sides are claiming is covered here, http://thewhitebronco.com/2016/09/the-derrick-rose-sexual-assault-trial-primer/
Also, I believe this guy is the editor of the website The White Bronco and did a podcast with Jared Dubin who is also a lawyer.
Host Jared Dubin (@jadubin5) is joined by Dan Werly (@werlysportslaw), a lawyer and professor at Charleston Law School that runs the sports law site TheWhiteBronco.com, to discuss the ins and outs of the upcoming Derrick Rose trial.

https://audioboom.com/boos/5022221-locked-on-knicks-episode-25-9-7-16-the-derrick-rose-trial
It is worth listening to if you are interested in how lawyers view the case.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ChuckBuck
USA
9/15/2016  4:35 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Dismissing the hyperbole until after the verdict. No one here likes this any more than you do, but this is a conversation best had after the trial is over and a verdict is in. Please dont spam the board with this **** until then, just looks like you're trying to find another way to seek attention.

This isn't just another jersey chaser Basketball wives gold digging uneducated THOT.

And she is a 30-year-old college student whose family knows nothing about her involvement with Rose or the lawsuit, which seeks $21.5 million. Keeping her Mexican immigrant parents, siblings and many nieces and nephews in the dark is critically important to her and gets harder as the Oct. 4 trial date looms and more attention is focused on the case.

The woman is the youngest child from a large, conservative and religious family from Mexico. If her parents learn the truth, she fears devastating the entire family.

"I come from a big family and although my parents are only Spanish speaking, anything can spark the interest of my nieces and nephews and brothers and sisters. It could come back to my mom, who right now is very ill and dealing with a lot of health issues. I wouldn’t want any stress on her, and I wouldn’t want anything affecting her or affecting my father."

"My mom is sick, she’s in a wheelchair and she’s older; she’s 71 and my dad is 82. I am the youngest in my family. There’s a gap between me and my brothers and sisters. I’m the one who is around my family the most, who has the responsibility of taking care of my mother. Her health is priority to me, and also to my family."

Someone who is overly intoxicated cannot legally consent to sex and the woman says she was in no condition to provide affirmation for Rose, who she had dated for nearly two years, let alone the two men with him: close friends and co-defendants Ryan Allen and Randall Hampton.

"As soon as I woke up, I was dressed, I had my dress on from the previous night and I never go to sleep with what I'm wearing. I always prepare myself first to go to sleep," the women said during the interview in Oakland, a couple of hours from where she grew up in Northern California. "So I had the dress and it was up on my neck and I felt very wet and slippery. There was lubricant all over my bed and on my legs. Everything was tossed in my bed. There was a condom wrapper and a closed one not used.

I know some will still downplay it to HE SAID/SHE SAID, but I find it hard to believe this is your typical girl that cried rape. Hate to profile, but hard working Mexican American from ultra conservative religious probably Catholic family working her way through school. Has her Bachelors degree, went back to school to finish up her minor degree. Already was landlord of her own apartment and the roommate the Rose team is using against her is actually Jane Doe's tenant who aren't on good terms....

I don't think I could root for this azzhole. Not a single bit. The longer this drags on, the more sordid details of Rose's transgressions leak out, could spell large doom cloud over our favorite team.

callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

9/15/2016  4:43 PM
i dont know the details of the case. but darren collison just plead guilty to beating his girl in a domestic violence case. in stead of jail time he got a fine and service. the only reason he will miss games is because silver will punish him. i believe the rose case is a civil case (penalties = fines not jailtime). the time he will miss is from either silver punishing him or going to court
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
GustavBahler

9/15/2016  4:49 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Dismissing the hyperbole until after the verdict. No one here likes this any more than you do, but this is a conversation best had after the trial is over and a verdict is in. Please dont spam the board with this **** until then, just looks like you're trying to find another way to seek attention.

This isn't just another jersey chaser Basketball wives gold digging uneducated THOT.

And she is a 30-year-old college student whose family knows nothing about her involvement with Rose or the lawsuit, which seeks $21.5 million. Keeping her Mexican immigrant parents, siblings and many nieces and nephews in the dark is critically important to her and gets harder as the Oct. 4 trial date looms and more attention is focused on the case.

The woman is the youngest child from a large, conservative and religious family from Mexico. If her parents learn the truth, she fears devastating the entire family.

"I come from a big family and although my parents are only Spanish speaking, anything can spark the interest of my nieces and nephews and brothers and sisters. It could come back to my mom, who right now is very ill and dealing with a lot of health issues. I wouldn’t want any stress on her, and I wouldn’t want anything affecting her or affecting my father."

"My mom is sick, she’s in a wheelchair and she’s older; she’s 71 and my dad is 82. I am the youngest in my family. There’s a gap between me and my brothers and sisters. I’m the one who is around my family the most, who has the responsibility of taking care of my mother. Her health is priority to me, and also to my family."

Someone who is overly intoxicated cannot legally consent to sex and the woman says she was in no condition to provide affirmation for Rose, who she had dated for nearly two years, let alone the two men with him: close friends and co-defendants Ryan Allen and Randall Hampton.

"As soon as I woke up, I was dressed, I had my dress on from the previous night and I never go to sleep with what I'm wearing. I always prepare myself first to go to sleep," the women said during the interview in Oakland, a couple of hours from where she grew up in Northern California. "So I had the dress and it was up on my neck and I felt very wet and slippery. There was lubricant all over my bed and on my legs. Everything was tossed in my bed. There was a condom wrapper and a closed one not used.

I know some will still downplay it to HE SAID/SHE SAID, but I find it hard to believe this is your typical girl that cried rape. Hate to profile, but hard working Mexican American from ultra conservative religious probably Catholic family working her way through school. Has her Bachelors degree, went back to school to finish up her minor degree. Already was landlord of her own apartment and the roommate the Rose team is using against her is actually Jane Doe's tenant who aren't on good terms....

I don't think I could root for this azzhole. Not a single bit. The longer this drags on, the more sordid details of Rose's transgressions leak out, could spell large doom cloud over our favorite team.

Not trying to downplay what allegedly happened. Its a very serious charge. My only concern is you following the case this season with the same fervor you show for your "favorite" player. Im not suggesting a news blackout Chuck, just please don't go overboard with the threads. Just asking. This might actually be a good season for all of us to talk basketball for a change!

RicanHavok
Member: #4274
USA
9/15/2016  4:53 PM

This!

CrushAlot
USA
9/15/2016  4:57 PM
I advise listening to the podcast I posted the link to. It is objective, both guys are lawyers, and the guest has posted all of the court documents on his website. Also, I listened to it awhile ago but one or both think Rose should settle out of court in part because he could lose his sneaker deal. The guest talks repeatedly about how both sets of lawyers cannot stand each other.
ChuckBuck
USA
9/15/2016  4:58 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Not trying to downplay what allegedly happened. Its a very serious charge. My only concern is you following the case this season with the same fervor you show for your "favorite" player. Im not suggesting a news blackout Chuck, just please don't go overboard with the threads. Just asking. This might actually be a good season for all of us to talk basketball for a change!

This WILL affect basketball. Media circus and Rose will miss games and practice time.

This is Kobe Bryant and the Lakers circa 2003-2004 all over again.

ChuckBuck
USA
9/15/2016  5:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/15/2016  5:06 PM
CrushAlot wrote:I advise listening to the podcast I posted the link to. It is objective, both guys are lawyers, and the guest has posted all of the court documents on his website. Also, I listened to it awhile ago but one or both think Rose should settle out of court in part because he could lose his sneaker deal. The guest talks repeatedly about how both sets of lawyers cannot stand each other.

I did listen, they used the word "preposterous" alot in the ways Rose's team was trying to discredit and impeach the plaintiff's anonymity. I never knew the name's of the girls Kobe Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger raped, and it should remain that way.

Rose is phucked, I just really want Rose to settle quickly so his scumbag ass can focus on basketball and not drag the team down with him.

GustavBahler

9/15/2016  5:11 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

This WILL affect basketball. Media circus and Rose will miss games and practice time.

Not if you dont try to make it the biggest issue on this board. I will leave it at that.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/15/2016  5:17 PM
I have the chuckbuck distraction thing a few times over the last few weeks.
I think you enjoy highlighting when Knick players fall short as people.
Melo wears a bathrobe with a roll of cash and is obviously goofing with his family and it disturbs you.
Regarding Rose, you like this. If it fails you get to be that "uncleChuck" and "that guy".
"Huge distraction". Its like your inventing it so you can be "that guy" who said it would happen.

You da' man chuck, you da man!!!

ChuckBuck
USA
9/15/2016  5:23 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Not if you dont try to make it the biggest issue on this board. I will leave it at that.

I won't have to. You'll all see what I see soon. The trial begins on Oct 4th, Derrick Rose's birthday ironically. Couldn't have asked for a worst birthday present if I'm Derrick.

If you thought Derek Fisher losing the locker room after getting his ass beat by Matt Barnes was a big deal, you ain't seen nothing yet. Try dressing up next to Rose after a long hard practice after hearing details of how he passed his chick around 2 other dudes while Rose was still in the same bedroom.

This will be a tough start of the season for the Knicks, unless Rose team wisens up and settles beforehand.

ChuckBuck
USA
9/15/2016  5:25 PM
Nalod wrote:I have the chuckbuck distraction thing a few times over the last few weeks.
I think you enjoy highlighting when Knick players fall short as people.
Melo wears a bathrobe with a roll of cash and is obviously goofing with his family and it disturbs you.
Regarding Rose, you like this. If it fails you get to be that "uncleChuck" and "that guy".
"Huge distraction". Its like your inventing it so you can be "that guy" who said it would happen.

You da' man chuck, you da man!!!

I know I'm the man. I pointed out the Derek Fisher distraction and you dismissed it.

This will be worst.

CrushAlot
USA
9/15/2016  5:25 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I advise listening to the podcast I posted the link to. It is objective, both guys are lawyers, and the guest has posted all of the court documents on his website. Also, I listened to it awhile ago but one or both think Rose should settle out of court in part because he could lose his sneaker deal. The guest talks repeatedly about how both sets of lawyers cannot stand each other.

I did listen, they used the word "preposterous" alot in the ways Rose's team was trying to discredit and impeach the plaintiff's anonymity. I never knew the name's of the girls Kobe Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger raped, and it should remain that way.

Rose is phucked, I just really want Rose to settle quickly so his scumbag ass can focus on basketball and not drag the team down with him.

They said a lot of things but they certainly didn't pass judgement on Rose. Discussing the legal merits of whether her name should be released was a discussion about law in regards to the case.

ChuckBuck
USA
9/15/2016  5:33 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

They said a lot of things but they certainly didn't pass judgement on Rose. Discussing the legal merits of whether her name should be released was a discussion about law in regards to the case.

That was like the majority of the 2nd half of that podcast, the defense wanting to impeach her anonymity.

Do you remember the names of Kobe Bryant's and Roethlisberger's victims names? I don't, you don't, and the general public doesn't either. This is the same shyt. Azzhole athlete and innocent star struck girl. The fact he brought his 2 other boys to rape her also makes it even more sickening.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

9/15/2016  6:33 PM
I hadn't read Rose's deposition before. It does make it look bad for him. But we have a mandate of innocent until proven guilty in this country. So, I will wait to see what transpires. I want to read about the actual evidence wherein it's presented. I don't do blog posts.

If this plays out like the Kobe thing it will definitely impact the team. If it plays out like Anucha Brown it will impact the fans more than it impacts the team. Time will tell.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
USA
9/15/2016  6:59 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:I hadn't read Rose's deposition before. It does make it look bad for him. But we have a mandate of innocent until proven guilty in this country. So, I will wait to see what transpires. I want to read about the actual evidence wherein it's presented. I don't do blog posts.

If this plays out like the Kobe thing it will definitely impact the team. If it plays out like Anucha Brown it will impact the fans more than it impacts the team. Time will tell.

Check here.
The facts recited by the parties wildly differ, so instead of inserting editorial bias, the following is each side’s version of the facts – pulled entirely from the court documents – broken up into four segments of time:

http://thewhitebronco.com/2016/09/the-derrick-rose-sexual-assault-trial-primer/
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

9/15/2016  7:33 PM
This thread is fighting for the right to talk about drama....

This is not a case of Rose raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster... this is a woman that was gIrving up herself for benefits. She was cool with it until Rose told her to beat it. Now she wants money. Gtfoh with this garbage. It's only a distraction if he's going to miss regular season games. Missing pre season isn't that big a deal. Now if anything more solid comes out there's nothing to talk about. Stop fighting for drama. Stop trying to snowball the situation. This just proves you care more about drama and chaos than any thing else. Gtfoh with that garbage

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Welpee
Member: #6239

9/15/2016  7:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/15/2016  7:42 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

Have you read this woman's text messages? She is no sweet, innocent choir girl. However, Rose needs to settle with this woman and move on. It's about the money anyway.
To those Knicks fans dismissing Rose's rape case...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy