[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Only our superstar would do this.
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/26/2016  5:23 PM
reub wrote:I remember there was a mobster who would walk around the streets in a bathrobe. But he was trying to make the Feds think he was crazy.

The Odd Father.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
USA
8/26/2016  5:24 PM
And who gives a f'? It's actually semi-funny. Let the guy have fun with his family. Sheesh.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

8/26/2016  6:22 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:And who gives a f'? It's actually semi-funny. Let the guy have fun with his family. Sheesh.

This is me on any day of my life... I was listening to Michael Kay just now and they were bashing him for it. Saying he could have sent someone or called a delivery. Why can't he go to the store with his family and have a good time?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

8/26/2016  7:30 PM
that was HILARIOUS
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

8/26/2016  10:22 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:And who gives a f'? It's actually semi-funny. Let the guy have fun with his family. Sheesh.

This is me on any day of my life... I was listening to Michael Kay just now and they were bashing him for it. Saying he could have sent someone or called a delivery. Why can't he go to the store with his family and have a good time?

Word. I mean if you uptight folks live in New York and ain't never been next to somebody in a robe or pajamas at a bodega... I guess y'all fancy, huh.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

8/26/2016  10:33 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
reub wrote:I remember there was a mobster who would walk around the streets in a bathrobe. But he was trying to make the Feds think he was crazy.

The Odd Father.

vincent the chin gigante. It was all an act to keep him out of jail. He was actually a stone cold gangster
Allanfan20
USA
8/27/2016  11:51 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

The Odd Father.

vincent the chin gigante. It was all an act to keep him out of jail. He was actually a stone cold gangster

Oh, I am aware. My friend is absolutely obsessed with mafia stuff and he drives me nuts by bringing it up every single day. It's ridiculous and dumb to me but to him, he loves that stuff. To each their own.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

8/28/2016  12:20 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

The Odd Father.

Oh, I am aware. My friend is absolutely obsessed with mafia stuff and he drives me nuts by bringing it up every single day. It's ridiculous and dumb to me but to him, he loves that stuff. To each their own.

yeah me too. Growing up in a italian family in new york i knew some mostly through my grandfather who knew quite a bit of mobsters
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/28/2016  9:08 AM
Chuck, its getting a bit sad isn't it?
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
8/28/2016  11:38 AM
Oh that is awesome. I don't think I've ever connected to him more.

Oh and chuck, stop trying to connect to your sports stars. He's better at basketball than you. In fact he's better at basketball than 99.9999999% of people on this planet. Get over it and live your own life.

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
8/29/2016  8:15 AM
Nalod wrote:Chuck, its getting a bit sad isn't it?

Hey, it gives ChuckyBooBoo something on his level to post about. Only our superstar would provide easy, pre-K material for his haters to post!

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
8/29/2016  10:25 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:Chuck, its getting a bit sad isn't it?

Hey, it gives ChuckyBooBoo something on his level to post about. Only our superstar would provide easy, pre-K material for his haters to post!

Allanfan20
USA
8/29/2016  10:26 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

The Odd Father.

yeah me too. Growing up in a italian family in new york i knew some mostly through my grandfather who knew quite a bit of mobsters

Yeah, when I grew up, I felt like EVERYONE loved hanging with a very very prominent Long Island family, whose name I wont mention. It's probably not hard to figure out who they are. It felt like I was the only one who never even met them, and still haven't to this day. Everyone knew them and my friend (ANd his brother who is also my friend) was up their arses like crazy. It was annoying a time ago but it's pretty funny to me now.

ChuckBuck
USA
8/29/2016  11:16 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Melo's great. This is just him goofing off with his wife and kid. If you can't see that, you must be kinda blinded by hate, huh?

http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2016/8/25/12654940/melo-for-president

Nobody hates Melo here. We just can't relate to the stuff he does sometimes. Probably 99% of it.

Hmom would of thought Chuck, a guy living in a basement apartment making bucks at 7 Eleven, could relate to a professional basketball superstar? Not to piss you off Chuck but 1, your mom said you need to get out by the end of the month, 2, Melo just made another 100k for dropping a 15 second sneaker ad and 3, the bathrooms at 7 Eleven need cleaning again. Hey but at least your killing it in the UK I hate Melo threads.

But seriously, did he run over your kids dog? Your non stop.

Take it easy on me! I'm just a Knick fan like you are, is it my fault I'm not a spoiled pampered athlete that's been paid for since AAU?

I like my mom's basement, it's spacious.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
8/30/2016  8:56 AM
I see what ChuckBuck is saying. He is correct on a lot of things Melo. A planned Instagram for attention. An athlete getting paid ridiculous sums of money doesn't need to be doing things like that. No one going to remember Melo if he doesn't win a championship concentrate on what you are known for which is an NBA player.

Chuck you also need to realize that this generation of athletes are superficial. They think they are cute when in reality they aren't. They aren't just basketball players anymore you can't just live with them on the court but off the court as well. That is social media at work.

ChuckBuck
USA
8/30/2016  9:23 AM
Vmart wrote:I see what ChuckBuck is saying. He is correct on a lot of things Melo. A planned Instagram for attention. An athlete getting paid ridiculous sums of money doesn't need to be doing things like that. No one going to remember Melo if he doesn't win a championship concentrate on what you are known for which is an NBA player.

Chuck you also need to realize that this generation of athletes are superficial. They think they are cute when in reality they aren't. They aren't just basketball players anymore you can't just live with them on the court but off the court as well. That is social media at work.

Yea, I get it. Social Media is the new norm.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
8/30/2016  9:40 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Vmart wrote:I see what ChuckBuck is saying. He is correct on a lot of things Melo. A planned Instagram for attention. An athlete getting paid ridiculous sums of money doesn't need to be doing things like that. No one going to remember Melo if he doesn't win a championship concentrate on what you are known for which is an NBA player.

Yea, I get it. Social Media is the new norm.

yuuuuuck. i prefer monogrammed bathrobe melo.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
8/30/2016  9:58 AM
imagine caring. Wow
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
ChuckBuck
USA
8/30/2016  10:09 AM
fishmike wrote:imagine caring. Wow

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
8/30/2016  5:22 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Only our superstar would do this.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy