[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who wants to bet KP and two number 1s get traded
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
6/30/2016  7:41 PM
Briggs anyone will take that bet. You offered, so you should see it thru.
AUTOADVERT
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
6/30/2016  8:32 PM
You seriously under estimate Phil Jackson if you think that Briggs.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
6/30/2016  8:51 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Let's revisit this in 6 months

lets not and say we did

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/30/2016  8:58 PM
nyk4ever wrote:

lets not and say we did

Someone is going to bump it.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
6/30/2016  9:59 PM
lol
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
6/30/2016  10:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:

lets not and say we did

I'm gonna bookmark this complete bull****

¿ △ ?
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/30/2016  10:38 PM
Anybody in the legal profession out there?

Does Briggs now have a legal obligation to accept reasonable wagers made in good faith from folks on this forum, or is he somehow protected under laws prohibiting this kind of gambling/betting.

If Martin and Andrew could have the UK legal staff look into the ramifications of Briggs' bravado, I think we would all appreciate it.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

6/30/2016  11:10 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Next season for Durant

With how ridiculous the cap is trading draft picks now is really stupid

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

6/30/2016  11:19 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:

lets not and say we did

who??

people have no time for more bumping ... busy bumping:

1. zach lavine the nba's next top superstar (guaranteed)
2. Ok4 def def def next tim duncan++
3. knicks def most def i promise are gonna trade their pick for Willie Cauley-Stein .... trust me you watch
4. Enes Kanter is unstoppable most underrated max player who is completely unstoppable
5. Hasheem book it!
6. monroe 100x

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

6/30/2016  11:19 PM
oh and btw, 50000 : 1
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/30/2016  11:20 PM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:

lets not and say we did

who??

3. knicks def most def i promise are gonna trade their pick for Willie Cauley-Stein .... trust me you watch
4. Enes Kanter is unstoppable most underrated max player who is completely unstoppable
5. Hasheem book it!
6. monroe 100x

This isn't the new trade Rolo thread?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
mreinman

6/30/2016  11:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:

lets not and say we did

who??

5. Hasheem book it!
6. monroe 100x

This isn't the new trade Rolo thread?

lol

let me be the first to bump this sh1t ... hold on

mreinman

6/30/2016  11:23 PM
bump
PhilinLA
Member: #696
6/30/2016  11:36 PM
I can't think of any player in the history of basketball who is worth KP and two ones. KP has no ceiling.
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
y2zipper
Member: #3287

7/1/2016  12:14 AM
If you could trade Porzingis and 2 ones for Durant you take that and run if Durant would sign long-term.
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

7/1/2016  5:11 AM
Phil has been telling people he wants the team to slowly transition from Melos to KPs. He isn't going to put all of it on his shoulders at once. It will be good for KP to play with vets and attempt to make the playoffs every year until Melos contract runs out. He is just 20. I don't think even if he is franchise player material he would be ready to carry the team until 22-23 years of age. He needs experience more physical strength experience etc.

I like that we are in win now mode. Even if all we have done is get where Miami is with a veteran team that loses in the playoffs every year, we will give KP valuable experience and gain notoriety with free agents in 2017 and 2018. Not everything is black and white.

I also think talent wise we have a shot. Depends on how Rose and Noah perform and what level KP is at and how Hornacheks new system blends I could see us be where Chicago was a few years ago - 50sh wins and contending in the weaker East.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
7/2/2016  7:08 AM

Briggs - when you first posted this, I didn't even read it because I thought it was crazy.

But after apparently agreeing to sign Noah at his age and injury history to 4 years, $72m, then this is a completely reasonable fear.

If we see any sophomore growing pains from KP, I absolutely believe our brain trust farts will consider moving him for a star player on an ending deal because that team is afraid to lose him for nothing- think OKC and Westbrook.

Maybe the package becomes KP & Rose.

And then this franchise is looking at another 15 years of suckitude.

I have very low expectations for this squad. We got 2 older players that have been hurt and have a history of bad advance stats. If we had the Phoenix medical staff, maybe there would be reason to hope.

If I am wrong, great. But I see my fandom being killed every day by this franchise.

earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
7/2/2016  7:14 AM
How about we trade KP as Briggs is saying and then trade those two number one picks for over the hill players (or those with an injury history), and change the teams name to "The NY All Nicked Up'ers"
and stop watching basketball once and for all?
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
Welpee
Member: #6239

7/2/2016  7:40 AM
franco12 wrote:

Briggs - when you first posted this, I didn't even read it because I thought it was crazy.

But after apparently agreeing to sign Noah at his age and injury history to 4 years, $72m, then this is a completely reasonable fear.

If we see any sophomore growing pains from KP, I absolutely believe our brain trust farts will consider moving him for a star player on an ending deal because that team is afraid to lose him for nothing- think OKC and Westbrook.

I have very low expectations for this squad. We got 2 older players that have been hurt and have a history of bad advance stats. If we had the Phoenix medical staff, maybe there would be reason to hope.

If I am wrong, great. But I see my fandom being killed every day by this franchise.

I think some Knick fans like doom and gloom. Being that type of fan is the definition of "suckitude." If we tried to do what Philly is doing Knicks fans would be unhappy, if we try to win now Knicks fans are unhappy. When Ewing was here and we were legit title contenders every year Knicks fans were unhappy.

Personally, I have more hope today than I did three weeks ago. Yeah, it may not work but at least I have hope now. Going into next season with the same squad we had last season would indeed be "suckitude."

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
7/2/2016  7:59 AM
Welpee wrote:
franco12 wrote:

I think some Knick fans like doom and gloom. Being that type of fan is the definition of "suckitude." If we tried to do what Philly is doing Knicks fans would be unhappy, if we try to win now Knicks fans are unhappy. When Ewing was here and we were legit title contenders every year Knicks fans were unhappy.

Personally, I have more hope today than I did three weeks ago. Yeah, it may not work but at least I have hope now. Going into next season with the same squad we had last season would indeed be "suckitude."

no it wouldn't have been suckitude because we had some players here that were starting to develop - & that squad was at one point, 500.

Another year of gelling, another year for guys like Grant & KP to develop, resign D Williams and maybe add some FA talent and I had hope.

Now, how can I hope? How can you hope when the players we've gotten here have the kind of ridiculous injury history that they have? Noah should have been a knick when he came into the league, not now that he's on the wrong side of 30. And 4 years at that money! He may be healthy next year, but at some point he's going to be old. I don't know how anyone can think he'll be productive over his 4 year contract.

And Rose?

And their advance stats?

These are Stephon Marbury/ Stevie Franchise moves. We go from building to hey, we got to win this year.

And for the record, I miss the Pat Ewing Knicks - yea, they came up short, but they had heart and they ground out games.

Who wants to bet KP and two number 1s get traded

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy