[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Evan Turner expects to meet with Knicks
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

6/30/2016  6:57 PM
wargames wrote:If the idea is to make him part of the bench, he alongside a guy like Jamal Crawford would work pretty well.

If Noah gets 18 million we wont have the money

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/30/2016  6:57 PM
mreinman wrote:so being that Hornacek is a 3 ball coach, who have we gotten to help with that?

Turner shot 24% from deep last year.

Evan Turner would have to defend like Bruce Bowwn for this to be a good signing for the Knicks.
http://vorped.com/1-nba/2015-2016/player/1066/evan-turner/shotchart/

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
SwishAndDish13
Member: #5700

6/30/2016  7:11 PM
He'said a poor roster fit and wants a hell of a lot more than what he is worth and what we will pay. It says "he wants a meeting." I suspect there is a very realong chance he doesn't get one.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/30/2016  8:14 PM
fishmike wrote:uptown if guys are getting the money you mentioned than GREAT. That means the Knick's $18mm will go a long way when everyone else is capped out

Makes sense...But you and I both know these owners/gm's lose their minds and outbid each other during free agency....Then they lock the players out for their own stupidity....Rinse and repeat...

SwishAndDish13
Member: #5700

6/30/2016  8:28 PM
Uptown wrote:
fishmike wrote:uptown if guys are getting the money you mentioned than GREAT. That means the Knick's $18mm will go a long way when everyone else is capped out

Makes sense...But you and I both know these owners/gm's lose their minds and outbid each other during free agency....Then they lock the players out for their own stupidity....Rinse and repeat...

Lol! Ain't that the truth. The Barnes/Crabbe max rumors are enough to make your head spin and nothing has been signed yet.

I am curious to see if the owners end up fighting against each other as well. The current system is a real disadvantage to a teams like NY, LA, etc.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/30/2016  8:41 PM
SwishAndDish13 wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Lol! Ain't that the truth. The Barnes/Crabbe max rumors are enough to make your head spin and nothing has been signed yet.

I am curious to see if the owners end up fighting against each other as well. The current system is a real disadvantage to a teams like NY, LA, etc.

The 4th option on some of these teams are going to secure 17-18 mil per....It's going to be crazy....

callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

6/30/2016  9:01 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
callmened wrote:Why are we investin in a shooting guard who can't shoot

in this scenario, does having a meeting = investin?

no sorry for the confusion. i basically meant - why should the knicks attempt to get a shooting guard who cant shoot

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
dwiley20
Member: #5755

7/1/2016  1:01 AM
yes finally a tough SG that can Defend Score Dish n rebounds..Very good all around player
Evan Turner expects to meet with Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy