[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks set meeting with Durant
Author Thread
SwishAndDish13
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5700

6/30/2016  7:54 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/30/2016  7:54 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:So if the 18 MM for Noah holds are we offering 12 to KD? Or will Noah wait for KD to decline?

KD was always unlikely since taking the money hit on yr 1 of a 1 and 1 was the only option. I look forward to 2017 and a new CBA where teams in regions with state income tax can compete for top tier FA services.

AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
6/30/2016  9:51 AM
Zeke still trying to be relevant to the Knicks

¿ △ ?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/30/2016  1:02 PM
Could Durant say....Get Noah and I'll sign???
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

6/30/2016  2:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/30/2016  2:30 PM
Nalod wrote:Could Durant say....Get Noah and I'll sign???

Wouldn't be enough money for both, right? I don't think...Say there was something to that, though -- could Melo and Rose defer some money to make that happen? How much could they defer? Also, maybe they try hard to move O'Quinn for nothing now (cap room, a future 2). That could open up some more room.

mreinman
Member: #3189

6/30/2016  2:30 PM
Finestrg wrote:

Wouldn't be enough money for both, right? I don't think...Say there was something to that, though -- could Melo and Rose defer some money to make that happen? How much could they defer? Maybe they try hard to move O'Quinn for nothing (cap room, a future 2). That could open up some more room.

maybe they can stretch calderon

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Finestrg

6/30/2016  2:31 PM
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:

Wouldn't be enough money for both, right? I don't think...Say there was something to that, though -- could Melo and Rose defer some money to make that happen? How much could they defer? Maybe they try hard to move O'Quinn for nothing (cap room, a future 2). That could open up some more room.

He was part of the Rose trade, no?

mreinman

6/30/2016  2:32 PM
Finestrg wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:

yeah ... kidding. Just used to that being our solution.

Finestrg

6/30/2016  2:36 PM
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:

Gotcha. I thought you might have been kidding. Why I never liked that idea with Calderon btw -- one more year and he was off the books. Who the hell would've wanted 3-4mm a year for the next couple of years still on the books with him? Not me.

So how 'bout the idea of Melo and Rose deferring money to make that happen? How realistic is that and how much could both defer (I'm sure there's a limit, if it's even possible at all). Also, I'd jump at the opportunity to move O'Quinn for additional cap space..

mreinman

6/30/2016  2:40 PM
Finestrg wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:

Gotcha. I thought you might have been kidding. Why I never liked that idea with Calderon btw -- one more year and he was off the books. Who the hell would've wanted 3-4mm a year for the next couple of years still on the books with him? Not me.

So how 'bout the idea of Melo and Rose deferring money to make that happen? How realistic is that and how much could both defer (I'm sure there's a limit, if it's even possible at all). Also, I'd jump at the opportunity to move O'Quinn for additional cap space..

don't think that they can defer money at all.

I would love to dump oquin for anything. Can he be our new stretch guy?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/30/2016  2:43 PM
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:

don't think that they can defer money at all.

I would love to dump oquin for anything. Can he be our new stretch guy?

Someone tweeted the amount of cap space they would have if they renounced the rights to all of their free agents but I can't find it.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

6/30/2016  3:09 PM
Cracks me up on ESPN they think the warriors are in play for Durant they were like well they only have 17 mill but they can just move bogut easy peasy

Lol what team in there right mind wants garbage like bogut to allow the best team in the west to get even better .. I'd have to say we have a better shot at landing Durant then golden state lol

mreinman

6/30/2016  3:12 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Cracks me up on ESPN they think the warriors are in play for Durant they were like well they only have 17 mill but they can just move bogut easy peasy

Lol what team in there right mind wants garbage like bogut to allow the best team in the west to get even better .. I'd have to say we have a better shot at landing Durant then golden state lol

that will make you wrong as usual

Bogut is very movable. And we have ZERO chance (unless nix has a sit down with him)

Nalod
USA
6/30/2016  3:39 PM
clippers have NO space. They were granted an audience.
Can always move players for picks as a dump.
crzymdups
USA
6/30/2016  3:42 PM
Nalod wrote:clippers have NO space. They were granted an audience.

I think the idea is that they'd do a sign and trade of Blake for Durant. If KD wanted it.

¿ △ ?
Nalod
USA
6/30/2016  3:54 PM
crzymdups wrote:

I think the idea is that they'd do a sign and trade of Blake for Durant. If KD wanted it.

THX, we can read so much into so much.
Funny, Knicks can just swoop KD into the city and lock it up.
Phils hat? Is it a sign? A gift from Melo? Isiah out with KD mom? Taking one for the team?

crzymdups
USA
6/30/2016  4:05 PM
Nalod wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

THX, we can read so much into so much.
Funny, Knicks can just swoop KD into the city and lock it up.
Phils hat? Is it a sign? A gift from Melo? Isiah out with KD mom? Taking one for the team?

Is the hat legitimately supposed to be a sign???

I did see a published story saying that was going to be the Clipper's plan.

¿ △ ?
fitzfarm

6/30/2016  4:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/30/2016  4:17 PM
mreinman wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Cracks me up on ESPN they think the warriors are in play for Durant they were like well they only have 17 mill but they can just move bogut easy peasy

Bogut is very movable. And we have ZERO chance (unless nix has a sit down with him)

Dude up to your internet ultimate Knicks trolling ways per usual

Why would anyone want bogut ? You could count the west out no one wants to make gs even better then they are... Also bogut sucks. Durant to golden state is like trading cp3 to the lakers back in the day . the whole league said no . That a lot of dough for a end of bench player.

crzymdups
USA
6/30/2016  4:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/30/2016  4:18 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Dude up to your internet trolling ways per usual

Why would anyone want bogut ? You could count the west out no one wants to make gs even better then they our ... Also bogut sucks. Durant to golden state is like trading cp3 to the lakers back in the day . the whole league said no . That a lot of dough for a end of bench player.

Bogut was the difference between them losing to OKC and beating OKC.

Also, you'll note GSW didn't win a single Finals game after Bogut went down in game 5.

He's pretty damn good.

They don't always use him, but he's got value for that team.

Any number of teams would take him.,

¿ △ ?
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
6/30/2016  4:20 PM
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Finestrg wrote:

Don't start the stretch Derrick Rose comments

This is the Randle.
fitzfarm

6/30/2016  4:24 PM
crzymdups wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Dude up to your internet trolling ways per usual

Why would anyone want bogut ? You could count the west out no one wants to make gs even better then they our ... Also bogut sucks. Durant to golden state is like trading cp3 to the lakers back in the day . the whole league said no . That a lot of dough for a end of bench player.

Bogut was the difference between them losing to OKC and beating OKC.

Also, you'll note GSW didn't win a single Finals game after Bogut went down in game 5.

He's pretty damn good.

They don't always use him, but he's got value for that team.

Any number of teams would take him.,

You mean the guy who was scoreless for game 4&5 and 4pts the game before? 2 pts before that ?

And more injury prone then any other center in the nba .

Knicks set meeting with Durant

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy