Member: #3370

6/27/2016  5:17 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Durant ain't coming here. If he leaves OKC, it would have to be for a team that can compete for a ring next year. That is not us.

See Cleveland-James Part 1, Cleveland-post James and Cleveland James part 2.

OKC with Durant hurt most of the year: Lottery

OKC with healthy Durant: Beats SA, up 3-1 in WCF.

Durant is a transformative player. Maybe not on James's level, but he singe-handedly elevates a team into the conversation, particularly in the East.

Likely? Of course not. Durant may be intent on getting his first ring by any means necessary, and that be to join Curry's team or become a superpro in San Antonio (although it's likely he returns to OKC for one more try).

But the Knicks would be a much, much, much different team with him.

Just like Cleveland is/was, without and without.

of course he would make the knicks much better but he can make other teams actual contenders. And, as you said, Durant is not Lebron and we are not his cleveland.

I know we have diehards that think that we are good enough that he can put us over the top but I don't think that is remotely true.

Of course, if Rose reverts to anything close to MVP Rose, Melo is olympic Melo and KP fastracks his growth to Dirk levels, we would be contenders. You think that KD is such a gambler?

I have NO idea what KD is thinking and have no inclination to try.

If he's writing rosters down on a white sheet of paper and his ONLY criteria is which he thinks is the best with him on it, yeah, I think he can assume he'd agree the the Knicks fall short.

I'll wait until he actually joins the warriors, however, to assume that's his sole decision making process.

We have a little bit of an idea what he's thinking - because the list of six teams he's meeting with has been reported by Woj and the Knicks aren't on it. Spurs, Warriors, OKC, Clippers, Heat, Celtics.

We don't even know how genuine the list is.

We don't even know if genuine who leaked those particular details and why.

We don't know if the list is complete.

We don't know if there was some sort of strategy behind it.

Professionally I'm trained to always acknowledge what i don't know. To NOT assume every little thing I hear is some insight into the truth.

Understand I'm not saying the Knicks will get a meeting, just saying there is no good season for me to derive meaning into that info. We'll know soon enough and I've learned to wait.

AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
6/27/2016  5:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/27/2016  5:25 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Durant ain't coming here. If he leaves OKC, it would have to be for a team that can compete for a ring next year. That is not us.

See Cleveland-James Part 1, Cleveland-post James and Cleveland James part 2.

OKC with Durant hurt most of the year: Lottery

OKC with healthy Durant: Beats SA, up 3-1 in WCF.

Durant is a transformative player. Maybe not on James's level, but he singe-handedly elevates a team into the conversation, particularly in the East.

Likely? Of course not. Durant may be intent on getting his first ring by any means necessary, and that be to join Curry's team or become a superpro in San Antonio (although it's likely he returns to OKC for one more try).

But the Knicks would be a much, much, much different team with him.

Just like Cleveland is/was, without and without.

of course he would make the knicks much better but he can make other teams actual contenders. And, as you said, Durant is not Lebron and we are not his cleveland.

I know we have diehards that think that we are good enough that he can put us over the top but I don't think that is remotely true.

Of course, if Rose reverts to anything close to MVP Rose, Melo is olympic Melo and KP fastracks his growth to Dirk levels, we would be contenders. You think that KD is such a gambler?

I have NO idea what KD is thinking and have no inclination to try.

If he's writing rosters down on a white sheet of paper and his ONLY criteria is which he thinks is the best with him on it, yeah, I think he can assume he'd agree the the Knicks fall short.

I'll wait until he actually joins the warriors, however, to assume that's his sole decision making process.

We have a little bit of an idea what he's thinking - because the list of six teams he's meeting with has been reported by Woj and the Knicks aren't on it. Spurs, Warriors, OKC, Clippers, Heat, Celtics.

We don't even know how genuine the list is.

We don't even know if genuine who leaked those particular details and why.

We don't know if the list is complete.

We don't know if there was some sort of strategy behind it.

Professionally I'm trained to always acknowledge what i don't know. To NOT assume every little thing I hear is some insight into the truth.

Understand I'm not saying the Knicks will get a meeting, just saying there is no good season for me to derive meaning into that info. We'll know soon enough and I've learned to wait.

Fair enough. But let me ask you something - how often does Woj make up reports? He makes his living reporting things accurately. There's no reason to assume his list is wrong.

Listen, I think the Knicks may even get a meeting with Durant - but it'll be out of courtesy and respect for his friendship with Melo if anything.

He clearly hasn't prioritized meeting with them. He has his six teams. And honestly, at the end of the day, I think he signs the one and one to stay in OKC.

The thing I keep asking for and very few people have addressed - how does it work on the basketball court to have Melo, Durant, Rose, KP - all needing 20-25 shots to be at their best... it makes no sense to me. Guys are saying have Durant play SG. You think he wants to chase Jimmy Butler and Klay Thompson around screens? He's not a SG. He's a 6'11" forward - he's actually 6'11" but chooses to be listed at 6'9". In today's NBA, he's probably a stretch 4.

It just makes no basketball sense whatsoever to add Durant. Yes, he's better than Melo. But Melo isn't going anywhere. I don't understand why you guys think Durant would even think about the Knicks.

Sure, maybe he meets with them. If he signs here... it would be shocking and go against all basketball sense.

¿ △ ?
Knickoftime

6/27/2016  5:54 PM
crzymdups wrote:Fair enough. But let me ask you something - how often does Woj make up reports? He makes his living reporting things accurately. There's no reason to assume his list is wrong.

I have not suggested he did.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was given the information by some source he deemed credible.

My questions are more WHY was he given this information and for what purpose, because someone did have a purpose.

Wojnarowski himself also did not claim the list was final and definitive.

Deriving the meaning of what was reported isn't a product of Wojnarowski, or who gave him the info, it is a product of fans.

Listen, I think the Knicks may even get a meeting with Durant - but it'll be out of courtesy and respect for his friendship with Melo if anything.

Which may or may not be true of everyone by OKC.

Melo was never going anywhere, but he wanted to experience the process.

He clearly hasn't prioritized meeting with them. He has his six teams. And honestly, at the end of the day, I think he signs the one and one to stay in OKC.

I think that's likely at all, but again, you're taking what may be piece of information that came from a credible source, and deciding what it definitively means.

Its just a fruitless exercise with no upside. Wait, keep an open mind. Ask questions, not make assumptions. Things make so much more sense that way.

The $28m-Noah never made an impression on me, for no other reason there was no compelling reason for it to.

The thing I keep asking for and very few people have addressed - how does it work on the basketball court to have Melo, Durant, Rose, KP - all needing 20-25 shots to be at their best... it makes no sense to me. Guys are saying have Durant play SG. You think he wants to chase Jimmy Butler and Klay Thompson around screens? He's not a SG. He's a 6'11" forward - he's actually 6'11" but chooses to be listed at 6'9". In today's NBA, he's probably a stretch 4.

It just makes no basketball sense whatsoever to add Durant. Yes, he's better than Melo. But Melo isn't going anywhere. I don't understand why you guys think Durant would even think about the Knicks.

Sure, maybe he meets with them. If he signs here... it would be shocking and go against all basketball sense.

Not gonna have a reason you like. I'm firmly in the 'you make a top 3 talent work any which way' camp.

Sorry, I don't see a scenario where another lesser team game plans around that talent disadvantage. Anything that give up on one end they'll more than make-up for on the other.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/27/2016  5:56 PM
Wojo is not perfect, so lets not say everything is as he says.

And, PHil likes to do things under the radar. That Durant is not "on tour" says something.
Not sure what it says. The money is simple, and a 9 year dude he knows the cities.
ITs the basketball vision. Durant gonna roll with Goran and old ass wade? Whiteside? Riles has his mojo and bag of rings, so that's fun.
Celtics come in with all them picks and cap space. Good seafood, cape cod, racist south side and Danny O'Ainge! Good story, got a good coach and a midget named Isiah that can ball!
Thunder have to grovel to keep their dude and KD make them take a suite in NYC? Ouch. Couldn't just say, When you back in town?
Clippers? They got cap space? Got Griffth "Yawn", CP3 who gets hurt, and Deandre who can't hit a FT. ANd raspy old man Rivers. But, its LA, not the Lakers and Sterling is gone!!
Then you the Phil and Mills show. Riles got 5 rings? Phil got THIRTEEN of them bad boys. One for each finger and three for the toes!!! He can lower the lights, get some Triangle weed going, Paint a scenario where Drose is not a spazzed out Westbrook, how Melo is a better shooter than anyone in cowboy land, and then the prestige moment, no, not 7th ave flooded with World class models and the finest women on the planet (from all over the planet), but the knicks got something even the circus don't got! A UNICORN!! Not some fake ass one, but real live 7 foot three Latvian god and the best part of it is the older Drose, Melo and Durant get...........the Unicorn gets better, bigger and stronger!!! That's right, A BABY UNICORN!!!!!

So basically He can play with his big three. DRose, Melo and himself......and when you think, "Oh, that's not enough"......Not some old end of career guy like Ray Allen, and not saying that's a bad thing, nor Mark Miller, or Iggy, those are good guys and we can get Durant some of that, but a real live unicorn!!!!

THen phil gets the lights back on. Durant eats a twinkie and maybe asks to visit Montana?

Hell, I am a fan. I don't know what the hell will happen, But I want this too be!!!! Who else has a unicorn?

Chandler
Member: #6197

6/27/2016  5:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/27/2016  6:05 PM
^^^ (reply to crzy) i think it gives them a lot of versatility. There are a lot of teams where KP playing the 5 is perfectly fine. For other teams he will be fine as a 5 for long stretches.There are a lot of finesse or short centers in this league.

There are some teams (TOronto with Jonas, Memphis with M. Gasol and I'm sure I'm missing several others) where KP will get pushed around on D. (Oddly he held his own again OK4). But as Charles Barkley likes to say, you need to make sure you punish them on the other end.

I'm looking at that line up and asking how are other teams (including Toronto and Clevland) going to stop that front court, especially if they're sharing the ball.

I don't see KD as a regular SG but could see situations with that too.

(5)(5)
Chandler
Member: #6197

6/27/2016  6:05 PM
Nalod wrote:Wojo is not perfect, so lets not say everything is as he says.

And, PHil likes to do things under the radar. That Durant is not "on tour" says something.
Not sure what it says. The money is simple, and a 9 year dude he knows the cities.
ITs the basketball vision. Durant gonna roll with Goran and old ass wade? Whiteside? Riles has his mojo and bag of rings, so that's fun.
Celtics come in with all them picks and cap space. Good seafood, cape cod, racist south side and Danny O'Ainge! Good story, got a good coach and a midget named Isiah that can ball!
Thunder have to grovel to keep their dude and KD make them take a suite in NYC? Ouch. Couldn't just say, When you back in town?
Clippers? They got cap space? Got Griffth "Yawn", CP3 who gets hurt, and Deandre who can't hit a FT. ANd raspy old man Rivers. But, its LA, not the Lakers and Sterling is gone!!
Then you the Phil and Mills show. Riles got 5 rings? Phil got THIRTEEN of them bad boys. One for each finger and three for the toes!!! He can lower the lights, get some Triangle weed going, Paint a scenario where Drose is not a spazzed out Westbrook, how Melo is a better shooter than anyone in cowboy land, and then the prestige moment, no, not 7th ave flooded with World class models and the finest women on the planet (from all over the planet), but the knicks got something even the circus don't got! A UNICORN!! Not some fake ass one, but real live 7 foot three Latvian god and the best part of it is the older Drose, Melo and Durant get...........the Unicorn gets better, bigger and stronger!!! That's right, A BABY UNICORN!!!!!

So basically He can play with his big three. DRose, Melo and himself......and when you think, "Oh, that's not enough"......Not some old end of career guy like Ray Allen, and not saying that's a bad thing, nor Mark Miller, or Iggy, those are good guys and we can get Durant some of that, but a real live unicorn!!!!

THen phil gets the lights back on. Durant eats a twinkie and maybe asks to visit Montana?

Hell, I am a fan. I don't know what the hell will happen, But I want this too be!!!! Who else has a unicorn?

I heard that the Clips would be a sign and trade for Blake, if that were to happen. I say this because it might make KD feel a little better that he's not leaving OKC empty-handed

Personally, when you think what the experiences would be (and which would and wouldn't be gratifying for a player of his caliber) there should be only two choices: OKC as heavy favorites (assuming he likes playing there as much as he seems to) and NYK. The other teams simply don't make any sense. Yes they're 50+ win teams but bandwagon jumping to those other teams would be lame-sorry-ass worse than The Decision (where Lebron could at least have messaged it as the opportunity to play with his good friends).

(5)(5)
Nalod
USA
6/27/2016  11:20 PM
Chandler wrote:

I heard that the Clips would be a sign and trade for Blake, if that were to happen. I say this because it might make KD feel a little better that he's not leaving OKC empty-handed

Personally, when you think what the experiences would be (and which would and wouldn't be gratifying for a player of his caliber) there should be only two choices: OKC as heavy favorites (assuming he likes playing there as much as he seems to) and NYK. The other teams simply don't make any sense. Yes they're 50+ win teams but bandwagon jumping to those other teams would be lame-sorry-ass worse than The Decision (where Lebron could at least have messaged it as the opportunity to play with his good friends).

I admit, as a fan, I too think along these lines. The ability for Phil to help his new coach blend a team that would include Durant could add up to more than the sum of all the parts that such talent can provide. That would be fun to see.
Naturally the odds are not stacked and Durant might be a super guy, but one that does not want to deal with NYC despite the advantages of the greatest city in the world. Nalod kind of is in that boat. I love NYC, but I don't want to live there.

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/29/2016  8:21 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2016  8:21 AM

They mentioned that before... but Wojo is making that solid

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/29/2016  9:38 AM
Knicks have work to do to get players like Durant legitimately interested. Doesn't matter what the list says, or who Durant visits. No starting center, SG, no bench to speak of. One step at a time.
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
6/29/2016  9:45 AM
Finestrg wrote:
kNYks342 wrote:Why would Melo come off the bench? The guy is still our best player. Dude leads our team in Pts, Reb, and assists, and all of a sudden he needs to come off the bench? That's crazy !! Durant and Melo are different players. If we are going to be competitive Melo and Durant need to coexist. You don't take your two best players and tell them they can't play with each other. I think what Durant needs to see is how he fits in. A starting lineup of Drose, Durant, Melo, Kristaps abs Noah would be the best lineup in the east. Period.

I couldn't disagree more. How is it crazy?? And how are they not similar players?? They're both high volume scoring machines that play the same positions and occupy the same spots on the floor. Look, Melo and Amar'e had problems and they didn't really play the same positions nor occupy the same spots on the court -- and that didn't work well for the most part. Not saying they couldn't play together definitively. They could in spurts I suppose..Maybe they could but you don't think deep down both players have their doubts about it, esp. KD? He's the one with the big decision to make. It'd be nice for Melo to make the decision that much easier for him. I mean what's important to Melo at this point? He's got his all-star game appearances, his scoring titles, the Olympic success, millions of dollars in the bank...To me, if he was truly concerned about winning #1 he'd at least think about a sacrifice like this. How bad does he want KD here? And you really see Durant as a SG? You're not the first one who's suggested that -- not sure I see it though. Would he even want to do that? And if we got KD where's the money for Noah coming from? Even if there would be enough left over to make Noah a respectable offer (along the line of what he'll be looking for), do we blow it on Noah or look to use it on some additional guard upgrades that we'd still need?

yes!!! another convert to the "melo off the bench if durant is a knick" scenario. i couldn't agree more.

kp6 durant hernangomez [noah/mozgov] rose turner

melo thomas galloway seraphin

that's a team that could make some noise.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
TLover
Member: #381
USA
6/29/2016  9:47 AM
With the star players we have already & the cap holds we have on our bench players; adding KD would make the Knicks a legitimate title contender.

Pg: Rose, sign back up
Sg: Holiday, Gallo
Sf: KD, D.Will, L. Thomas
Pf: Melo, O'Quinn
C: KP, Seraphin, Hergangomez

dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
6/29/2016  9:51 AM
Finestrg wrote:
kNYks342 wrote:Why would Melo come off the bench? The guy is still our best player. Dude leads our team in Pts, Reb, and assists, and all of a sudden he needs to come off the bench? That's crazy !! Durant and Melo are different players. If we are going to be competitive Melo and Durant need to coexist. You don't take your two best players and tell them they can't play with each other. I think what Durant needs to see is how he fits in. A starting lineup of Drose, Durant, Melo, Kristaps abs Noah would be the best lineup in the east. Period.

I couldn't disagree more. How is it crazy?? And how are they not similar players?? They're both high volume scoring machines that play the same positions and occupy the same spots on the floor. Look, Melo and Amar'e had problems and they didn't really play the same positions nor occupy the same spots on the court -- and that didn't work well for the most part. Not saying they couldn't play together definitively. They could in spurts I suppose..Maybe they could but you don't think deep down both players have their doubts about it, esp. KD? He's the one with the big decision to make. It'd be nice for Melo to make the decision that much easier for him. I mean what's important to Melo at this point? He's got his all-star game appearances, his scoring titles, the Olympic success, millions of dollars in the bank...To me, if he was truly concerned about winning #1 he'd at least think about a sacrifice like this. How bad does he want KD here? And you really see Durant as a SG? You're not the first one who's suggested that -- not sure I see it though. Would he even want to do that? And if we got KD where's the money for Noah coming from? Even if there would be enough left over to make Noah a respectable offer (along the line of what he'll be looking for), do we blow it on Noah or look to use it on some additional guard upgrades that we'd still need?

yes!!! another convert to the "melo off the bench if durant is a knick" scenario. i couldn't agree more.

kp6 durant hernangomez [noah/mozgov] rose [turner]

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
TRU
Member: #196
USA
6/29/2016  10:04 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2016  10:06 AM

Thank you, Nalod. This post brought me out of retirement

Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
Knickoftime

6/29/2016  10:08 AM
dk7th wrote:
Finestrg wrote:

kp6 durant hernangomez [noah/mozgov] rose turner

melo, thomas, galloway, sepaphin, pan...

In that scenario, there is your full second unit.

Nalod
USA
6/29/2016  10:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2016  10:47 AM
TRU wrote:

Thank you, Nalod. This post brought me out of retirement

Wow, Member number 196 from back in the day come out to discuss Durant in the hamptons!!!
who knew KD into that scene? Thought he was more a Malibu kind of guy.
Fourth of July weekend in the hamptons, I guess Jay Z and His queen have a super crib. If he wants to go down, he can party in Hampton bays with the "Guido's in Heat" Brooklyn crowd!!
If not, Jay Z will make it rain Lobster.
What I fear? Riley shows up with a fantastic impeccable tailored tan linen suite, and crazy nice sunglasses, while Spoelestra with his youthful grace and 24 year old girlfriend just exuding the Miami cool and how the weather is like "summer" all year long!!!
Im not worried about Ainge, he'll bring some nice story about his midget PG, his handsome coach and how Gronk will make him happy!
THe Warriors crew, they'll be humble, tell KD the Tech guys will love his money in silicon valley and its the best city for him to come out of the closet!
Clippers, Rivers will bring his Satch Mo' scratchy voice and tell him its like playing for the Celtics, but he can stay in his Malibu house!
Then Mills and Phil bring out the life size ice sculpture of the prized unicorn. LED lighting, Smoke machine, Strobe pulsing, all to Wagners Flight of the Valkerie......
Go ahead, play it while I finish.....

Got it on? Turn it up......good, Again, Lights, strobes, color lights, killer stereo,.........
Phil got his jedi mind phuch voice going.......and out comes a 7 foot three glistening wet smoking icesculpture of the Unicorn, wings out with two basketballs in each hand, as if you and I held tennis balls!
A God already, but a baby God Unicorn, one that will grow, grow taller, stronger, and reach heights not seen in years!!! A ride on the unicorn down 7th ave, swimming in endless Victoria Secret honies, A ride on the unicorn thru wall street, a ride down broadway, the toast of the town, best restaruants, the Yankees, Clyde, Tall buildings, and then down the canyon of heroes!!!!!!
The Hamptons just a helicopter ride away, Arod's old girl friends, an estate in Westchester and a Deluxe apartment in the Sky!!!!!!!

He'll ask Mills about NY traffic, and he'll respond dead pan serious..."No traffic if you got a Unicorn bro"!

GodZingis!!!!!!

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/29/2016  11:36 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2016  11:39 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Knicks have work to do to get players like Durant legitimately interested. Doesn't matter what the list says, or who Durant visits. No starting center, SG, no bench to speak of. One step at a time.

Durant has to bring that up in the meeting... the Knicks have to bring that up in the meeting.

Once Durant is here, agents will be calling the Knicks to try and get their clients in on what they are doing... Durant, Rose, Melo and Kristaps is big time. Plug in a few vets and bam.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
6/29/2016  12:08 PM
Nalod wrote:
Chandler wrote:

I admit, as a fan, I too think along these lines. The ability for Phil to help his new coach blend a team that would include Durant could add up to more than the sum of all the parts that such talent can provide. That would be fun to see.
Naturally the odds are not stacked and Durant might be a super guy, but one that does not want to deal with NYC despite the advantages of the greatest city in the world. Nalod kind of is in that boat. I love NYC, but I don't want to live there.

Nalod, dude, it's 2016! You PLAY at the Mecca, you don't need to live there! You live in hotels for possibly 10 months out of a successful NBA year. Of course grunts and fans and normal joes don't want to live in NYC, that's why they invented suburbia!

1) We have the unicorn, 2) we have an MVP that just may be turning things around, 3) We have a western coach 4) We HAVE THE BIG BROTHA RIGHT HERE AND NOW 5) we have the Zenster to tie it all together nicely with a ring studded bow.

And a nice, world class, azz-kicking Rio tour that's going to happen soon to possibly cement the whole thing together. Laughs and threes and dunks and crazy dimes and 80 point wins.

What have these other teams got? We are talking about one of the very, very few alpha dogs in the league right now, hopefully in his post injury plagued prime of life.
KD is worrying about being a fit for these other squads? I think it's more "where do they FIT ME!!!"
KD doesn't put people over the top, he is the top right now.

Nice place to be.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
6/30/2016  1:28 AM
Knicks not on the final list, probably intensified the Noah interest. Where's Tommy D?

¿ △ ?
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

6/30/2016  1:36 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/30/2016  1:39 AM
In theory, if Knicks remove all or most cap holds, they have a bit more than 35 million. Noahs deal could be an average of 18, meaning it could start as low as 16 with 3 annual raises. They could have wiggle room to make a play for Durant if KD is interested post-Noah signing. I do not see it, but they could still make a play for him. KD would need to take a deal around 22 and we would need to salary dump OQuinn (possible if we use a 2nd round pick).

Even then, I do not see any way Durant views Curry, Thompson and Green less favourably then Noah, KP, Melo and Rose. All of Golden States talent is on their way up, while NYKs only KP is, rest are on slight decline even if they are established names that makes Knicks a playoff level team without Durant.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

6/30/2016  7:48 AM
So if the 18 MM for Noah holds are we offering 12 to KD? Or will Noah wait for KD to decline?
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Knicks set meeting with Durant

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy