4/26/2016  9:53 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
4/26/2016  10:36 PM
So much for the Celtics wearing down the Hawks! Geez.
NumberTwoPencil
Member: #481
USA
4/27/2016  1:22 AM
I think it's possible that Portland will give the Curry-less Warriors fits. 6 games, I think, maybe 7. Portland's going to take care of the Clippers, dontcha think?
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

4/27/2016  1:34 AM
dk7th wrote:refs blew that non-call on lowry

I see that you just decided to not like lowry so you can just put him in the books. Nice .... very open minded and critically balanced.

Hate to break it to you but Lowry is an excellent player and perhaps even a better player than your boy Pauly G.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

4/27/2016  1:40 AM
Atlanta took 36 threes tonight! Geez what the hell is this league coming to? They should ban that damn thing so that we can play the game like the true men of the late sixties and early seventies.
callmened
Member: #4234

4/27/2016  9:33 PM
when watching Tank Kaminsky, i cant help but notice how awful he is. Yes he had one good quarter but hes been awful in this series. im not even trying to pile on BRIGGS who said hed be great. i never thought he would be great but even i though he would be decent. hes a walking liability out there.
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/28/2016  8:55 AM
NumberTwoPencil wrote:I think it's possible that Portland will give the Curry-less Warriors fits. 6 games, I think, maybe 7. Portland's going to take care of the Clippers, dontcha think?

really hoping clips blazers goes to 7 games because i want warriors to win it all and want to see them go through spurs and cavs like a chain saw

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/28/2016  11:00 AM
Charlotte is a dark horse in this race. Little bit of Linsanity going on.
mreinman

4/28/2016  11:14 AM
anyone find it interesting that Charlotte is doing this without anything from Batum and Portland does not look like they miss him either?

I am a Batum fan (not to sound like StarksEwing1) BUT ... I don't think that I would pay him more than 15 million.

callmened
Member: #4234

4/28/2016  11:35 AM
great point but he does a LOT of intangible things that dont show up on stats. such as reading defenses, rotating on defense...hes a very very smart player. but yes i agree - if your expecting a superstar youre wrong...but $15 mill for a decent starter wont be bad in the upcoming salary cap
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/28/2016  11:37 AM
mreinman wrote:anyone find it interesting that Charlotte is doing this without anything from Batum and Portland does not look like they miss him either?

I am a Batum fan (not to sound like StarksEwing1) BUT ... I don't think that I would pay him more than 15 million.

Batum is a very good piece. But I think he's a sort of 2/3 hybrid - not a perfect fit at either position. Not sure where he is best.

I really continue to like Courtney Lee. He's having a hell of an impact in that series.

Though Wade was definitely fouled on that last drive of the game.

¿ △ ?
NYKBocker
USA
4/28/2016  1:31 PM
crzymdups wrote:
mreinman wrote:anyone find it interesting that Charlotte is doing this without anything from Batum and Portland does not look like they miss him either?

Batum is a very good piece. But I think he's a sort of 2/3 hybrid - not a perfect fit at either position. Not sure where he is best.

I really continue to like Courtney Lee. He's having a hell of an impact in that series.

I thought it was a good no call. He jumped into the defenders and all 3 of them were vertical.

NYKBocker
USA
4/28/2016  1:40 PM

He played great the 1st 2 games then got hurt. I thought we played well last night as well. Charlotte won despite Kemba having an off night. They are a deep team. Also, they are winning despite having an off game this series from 3. I believe they are one of the top teams in the league in the regular season from 3 point range.

I also love their defense. You can see that Steve Clifford is an excellent coach. Their defensive principles are very sound. They like to establish ball side right away and they force you the corners. Help side is always at the paint and their help and recover capabilities is phenomenal. Their guards are also really good rebounders.

Love the stat they showed during the game. Kemba and Lin are in the top 4 in drives to the basket. That is ridiculous. Old man Wade can't stay in front of them. Wade tries to post up Lin when they are matched up but the help from the interior has too much length.

Whiteside is a mental midget. Love the rebounding and block shots but dude is on and off. Maybe Al Jefferson is just wearing on him.

crzymdups
USA
4/28/2016  3:02 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I thought it was a good no call. He jumped into the defenders and all 3 of them were vertical.

I thought Zeller was moving into Wade... it's a 50/50 call I guess. Sort of surprised Wade didn't get it at home, Game 5, down 2pts with 4sec to go.

That's a call he used to get ALL THE TIME.

¿ △ ?
mreinman

4/28/2016  3:46 PM
NYKBocker wrote:

He played great the 1st 2 games then got hurt. I thought we played well last night as well. Charlotte won despite Kemba having an off night. They are a deep team. Also, they are winning despite having an off game this series from 3. I believe they are one of the top teams in the league in the regular season from 3 point range.

I also love their defense. You can see that Steve Clifford is an excellent coach. Their defensive principles are very sound. They like to establish ball side right away and they force you the corners. Help side is always at the paint and their help and recover capabilities is phenomenal. Their guards are also really good rebounders.

Love the stat they showed during the game. Kemba and Lin are in the top 4 in drives to the basket. That is ridiculous. Old man Wade can't stay in front of them. Wade tries to post up Lin when they are matched up but the help from the interior has too much length.

Whiteside is a mental midget. Love the rebounding and block shots but dude is on and off. Maybe Al Jefferson is just wearing on him.

really good post overall but batum really did nothing yesterday. He was just barely ok.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/28/2016  10:02 PM
I was hoping for a 7th game with the Celtics/Hawks but the Hawks look like they are moving on.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/28/2016  11:25 PM
crzymdups wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I thought Zeller was moving into Wade... it's a 50/50 call I guess. Sort of surprised Wade didn't get it at home, Game 5, down 2pts with 4sec to go.

I guess the Jedi powers Wade used in that Knicks/Heat game were not working against Charlotte.

He's a great player, but seems to have a sense of entitlement, somewhat like James, when it comes to fouls on or against him.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/28/2016  11:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/28/2016  11:27 PM
crzymdups wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Rooting for the Hawks in this series, but thought the Celtics were going to win it.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/28/2016  11:49 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

I guess the Jedi powers Wade used in that Knicks/Heat game were not working against Charlotte.

He's a great player, but seems to have a sense of entitlement, somewhat like James, when it comes to fouls on or against him.

I've always thought the same

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
crzymdups
USA
4/29/2016  9:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/29/2016  9:34 AM
Refs saying it was NOT a foul on Wade. And they tagged Gabrielle Union in their tweet! That seems kinda unclassy of them.

¿ △ ?
2016 NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy