[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Were are starting to look like the same team from last season
Author Thread
Knicks1969
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5915

2/7/2016  4:13 PM
knicks1248 wrote:here's and example of really bad coaching

Right before the half, with 3.5 seconds left fisher had 6 2' gallaway on a full court press guarding 6 10 Gallo..Did you see the red carpet treatment galloway gave him for a uncontested half court shot. Thats a total lack of adjustment.

Agree..... Here is another: ur team is fighting an uphill battle, the only player on the roster who has been causing havoc in the paint and go to the foul line to stop the clock is WIllIams. After three minutes of play, dude took six foul shots. Instead of keeping him on the floor, he replaced him with Sasha who was not able to buy a basket

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
AUTOADVERT
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

2/7/2016  6:57 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Fisher is a the podium right now shifting the blame to the team for not being ready, not one time did he take responsibility for not having his team ready. He keeps referring "the team" as oppose to "HIS team"..what a fckng loser.

I hate people who don't man up when things fall on them, they have an excuse and blame others..that some BS.

I would have much more patience with him if he owned up to his flaws, but he constantly acts as if he has nothing to do with how the team responds

Dog gone it i just made a thread that i said i'd actually fire Fisher along with everyone else and now i have to correct you on him cause he did say he'd take some of the blame for the team not coming out playing hard so you shouldn't say he didn't.
Knicks1969
Member: #5915

2/7/2016  8:54 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Fisher is a the podium right now shifting the blame to the team for not being ready, not one time did he take responsibility for not having his team ready. He keeps referring "the team" as oppose to "HIS team"..what a fckng loser.

I hate people who don't man up when things fall on them, they have an excuse and blame others..that some BS.

I would have much more patience with him if he owned up to his flaws, but he constantly acts as if he has nothing to do with how the team responds

Dog gone it i just made a thread that i said i'd actually fire Fisher along with everyone else and now i have to correct you on him cause he did say he'd take some of the blame for the team not coming out playing hard so you shouldn't say he didn't.

After reading ur post, I noticed ur reluctance to criticize ur boy. Why can't you finally realize he is inept and is the main source of our issues???

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
2/8/2016  8:57 AM
Knicks1969 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

After reading ur post, I noticed ur reluctance to criticize ur boy. Why can't you finally realize he is inept and is the main source of our issues???

This. 1969 catches alot of flack in this forum, but he saw the telltale signs along time ago that alot of you kept brushing under the rug.

"But he keeps beating a dead horse"....well the horse needs to be beat the phuck up.

Were are starting to look like the same team from last season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy