[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Vs. The Beard and The Rockets Gamethread
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/30/2015  4:24 PM
crzymdups wrote:Seraphin at times looked fantastic tonight. At times tried to do way too much and turned the ball over. Bringing the ball up on the fast break is something he should NEVER do. And he needs to get better at identifying when to pass out of the post when a double or triple team is coming. But he showed some very promising things tonight. 14pts 7rebs 4blks 4ast (for a guy we all thought did not pass much, had a beautiful alley oop to KP at one point)... 5tos is terrible, but I was impressed by Seraphin tonight more than I was upset at some sloppy play.

I agree, if he can keep playing like this minus the TOs/ Sloppy play, I wont mind him closing out games. Still believe Lopez is getting short changed. The big runs were made with Lopez on the floor, and the lead lost with him on the bench. Galloway seems to be falling to earth. Still want to see Grant and KP get as much time together as possible.

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/30/2015  5:55 PM

Pretty cool link. There is video also. It looks like the refs forgot who the home team was again.
http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/11/L2M-HOU-NYK-11-29-15.pdf
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
11/30/2015  6:13 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Pretty cool link. There is video also. It looks like the refs forgot who the home team was again.
http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/11/L2M-HOU-NYK-11-29-15.pdf

so lets see... on the same possession that ariza double dribbles, ariza then throws calderon to the ground and at the same time as that happens howard shoves porzingis in the back. so that's a turnover and two loose ball fouls on the same possession, all within 3 seconds of each other. THEN on the other end, afflalo is bear-hugged by harden as thomas bricks a shot, a shot that should have been a pass to afflalo.

the fix was in.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/30/2015  6:38 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Seraphin at times looked fantastic tonight. At times tried to do way too much and turned the ball over. Bringing the ball up on the fast break is something he should NEVER do. And he needs to get better at identifying when to pass out of the post when a double or triple team is coming. But he showed some very promising things tonight. 14pts 7rebs 4blks 4ast (for a guy we all thought did not pass much, had a beautiful alley oop to KP at one point)... 5tos is terrible, but I was impressed by Seraphin tonight more than I was upset at some sloppy play.

I agree, if he can keep playing like this minus the TOs/ Sloppy play, I wont mind him closing out games. Still believe Lopez is getting short changed. The big runs were made with Lopez on the floor, and the lead lost with him on the bench. Galloway seems to be falling to earth. Still want to see Grant and KP get as much time together as possible.

I think they will continue to bring Grant along slowly, with the intent of having him play 25-30MPG during the second half of the season.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
11/30/2015  9:08 PM
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

so lets see... on the same possession that ariza double dribbles, ariza then throws calderon to the ground and at the same time as that happens howard shoves porzingis in the back. so that's a turnover and two loose ball fouls on the same possession, all within 3 seconds of each other. THEN on the other end, afflalo is bear-hugged by harden as thomas bricks a shot, a shot that should have been a pass to afflalo.

the fix was in.

Yeah, the fact that they missed all those calls in a game that ended the 4th quarter in a tie is absurd. Knicks were robbed. Nothing new, but it is nice to see the evidence in print.

¿ △ ?
Knicks Vs. The Beard and The Rockets Gamethread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy